PDA

View Full Version : Monte/SBC/G-Body parts for sale

PB86MCSS
05-17-2004, 12:36 AM
EFI gas tank from a 85' TBI 4.3 Monte. Same tank as a Turbo Regal, has the internal baffle. Sending unit included, good for an EFI conversion to a g-body or replacment for your TBI Monte/Turbo Regal. I ground down to metal removing any rust then prepped with metal ready and lots of por-15 doing it properly. Nice shape. Would keep as a spare or possibly for an EFI conversion to my SS but rather have money and room at this time. I would like $60 for it.

86' L69 "416" H.O. 305 heads. One of the best stock 305 heads, popular to use to raise compression on 350 motors. 122k miles, good running shape, complete off my SS. I would like $75 obo on these.

86' and earlier aluminum SBC intake, from my 86'SS. Good shape just needs cleanup. I'd like $15.

81'-86' Monte Carlo SC header panel with grille/headlight bezels. From a 86' SC I parted out. Pretty good shape, $30 for it all.

MCSS intermediate exhaust pipe. From manifolds to the cat. Good shape, make offer if interested.

Steel g-body front bumper bar. Trade it for a cold beer. Seriously, if interested I will give it away. Straight, no damage, just removed for an aluminum one.

88camaro
05-17-2004, 12:45 AM
EFI gas tank from a 85' TBI 4.3 Monte. Same tank as a Turbo Regal, has the internal baffle. Sending unit included, good for an EFI conversion to a g-body or replacment for your TBI Monte/Turbo Regal. I ground down to metal removing any rust then prepped with metal ready and lots of por-15 doing it properly. Nice shape. Would keep as a spare or possibly for an EFI conversion to my SS but rather have money and room at this time. I would like $60 for it.

86' L69 "416" H.O. 305 heads. One of the best stock 305 heads, popular to use to raise compression on 350 motors. 122k miles, good running shape, complete off my SS. I would like $75 obo on these.

86' and earlier aluminum SBC intake, from my 86'SS. Good shape just needs cleanup. I'd like $15.

81'-86' Monte Carlo SC header panel with grille/headlight bezels. From a 86' SC I parted out. Pretty good shape, $30 for it all.

MCSS intermediate exhaust pipe. From manifolds to the cat. Good shape, make offer if interested.

Steel g-body front bumper bar. Trade it for a cold beer. Seriously, if interested I will give it away. Straight, no damage, just removed for an aluminum one.

any pictures of these? I have a friend that might be interested in them. let you know

PB86MCSS
05-17-2004, 11:28 AM
I assume you mean the heads since they are in bold....

No pictures yet. If youre friend is local he is welcome to check them out physically. They can definately use new valve stem seals(startup smoke like any good 305 ;) ) and a cleanup(grease/oil on the outside) but they are good to go otherwise. I will take pics but it might be a little while before I have any ready to show...

Sale is pending on the gas tank :).