PDA

View Full Version : Okay this is just crap crap crap

MoCkiN U
01-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Guys,

Maybe just maybe Im a hater but saw a preview of an upcoming movie that just rubs me wrong. Some classics shouldnt be F'd with even if it is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett son playing the part.

Jackie Chan as Mr Miyagi
Jadan Smith as Karate Kid

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?g=b60ecb44-70c6-444d-8386-c111b5063881%26tab=Sony%20Pictures

That_Guy
01-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Dammit they managed to destroy anythere movie

hrsp
01-08-2010, 12:25 AM
uck...

moels
01-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Can't Hollywood come up with anything original anymore? WTF?

Exitspeed
01-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm actually not mad at it. It is a remake but they are doing a completely different take on it really. I dunno. This one doesn't bother me.

Now if Hollywood would JUST remake one of my favorite movies of all time: Robocop! They could make the robot battles so epic now.

STANMAN
01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I keep hearing about a Red Dawn remake, now that COULD be killer:thumbsup

Karps TA
01-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Red Dawn is done filming I believe.

Certain movies don't need to be redone. Actually I'm having a hard time thinking of any movies that were redone and better the second time around.

Neal Steffek
01-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Every forum I go to has been bashing the new KK movie big time. People are calling for boycots and what not over it. I think once it comes time for it to be released there is going to be a huge mainstream backlash over it.

And yes, Red Dawn is being made, and RoboCop is being made also.

Growing up in the 80's many of these movies hold a special place to me. KK should have never been remaid. Red Dawn better be awesome if they are remaking it.

And just so all know, Chalie and the chocolate factory sucked balls.

70challenger452
01-08-2010, 04:54 PM

I don't understand why they would remake that, the first one sucked. At least they're not ruining another classic.

subliminal1284
01-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Theyre in China and Jackie Chan is not Japanese, shouldnt this be called the Kung Fu Kid?

STANMAN
01-08-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't understand why they would remake that, the first one sucked. At least they're not ruining another classic.

Your taste in cars may be awesome sir, but your taste in movies leaves much to be desired

:rolf

GTO RLY?
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM
I hope they stay away from the Steve McQueen movies, like Bullitt and The Great Escape.

Anakonda69
01-12-2010, 08:04 PM
i don't mind the remakes. different take on same storyline.nothing wrong there. just take it for what it is. a different pov.

Mr Twigbert
01-18-2010, 12:42 PM

Could be killer but nothing like the origional.. Hands down..

Waver
01-18-2010, 12:51 PM
I hope they stay away from the Steve McQueen movies, like Bullitt and The Great Escape.

Actually I was thinking about this on the way to work when I saw a white challenger on the freeway. There have been some awesome remakes out there. I think Gone in 60 Seconds was a good movie, as well as the different takes on the batman theme that have recently come out. I would like to see another Cannonball Run, or a Vanishing Point, come out. With the new cars, technologies, and what not, I think these would be great movies. Hell I think the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre was awesome, so why couldnt these be good as well. Some 80's movies shouldnt be redone, but dont you think that another American Graffiti would be cool?

MoCkiN U
01-18-2010, 06:23 PM
the problem with another canon ball movie is they would cast it all wrong like dukes of hazard and probably put sean william scott (stiffler) in it and fudge it all up. Hell, they might even put robert downey jr in it. He seems to be racking up the movies roles over the last little bit

lilws6
01-19-2010, 08:39 PM
i acually like it i'll see it

GTO RLY?
01-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Actually I was thinking about this on the way to work when I saw a white challenger on the freeway. There have been some awesome remakes out there. I think Gone in 60 Seconds was a good movie, as well as the different takes on the batman theme that have recently come out. I would like to see another Cannonball Run, or a Vanishing Point, come out. With the new cars, technologies, and what not, I think these would be great movies. Hell I think the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre was awesome, so why couldnt these be good as well. Some 80's movies shouldnt be redone, but dont you think that another American Graffiti would be cool?

I seriously doubt they will touch the McQueen movies, when a majority of them were 3+ hours long. They'll just fuck up Bullitt if they try. Good luck getting Hollywood to do a chase scene now that's not totally unrealistic, or has the actual actors driving.