PDA

View Full Version : 4th Gen Grand Am w/ S15 conversion.

Deggy
01-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Thought some of you might find it interesting, others might not so much. I don't think it looks too bad, and the car has some decent performance mods also. No under the hood shots though.

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120186

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/105_0509.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/105_0511.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/105_0512.jpg

07ROUSHSTG3
01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
i don't like it.

-stew-
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
i don't like it.

Me neither. Major fundamental flaws in my mind.

Exitspeed
01-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Holy shitfuck does that look terrible. Way to deface a perfectly good set of headlights. It looks like retards worked on the fitment of the hood and trunk especially.

That whole thing makes me want to boil live puppies.

The people on that site suck at modding cars too. Look at the ManktheTank19's sig and avatar. Look at that ugly front fascia. WTF is that triangle shape trying to do? :rolf
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8190_4.gif

Flicktitty
01-07-2010, 12:15 PM
fail.

03CVLX
01-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Not at all what I thought it was gonna be.. I read S15 conversion and was thinking I would see a stock grand am on a GMC S-15 Pickup frame. :goof Neither that or this is nice looking.

Yooformula
01-07-2010, 01:37 PM
not trying to shit on a guy's hard work but that looks like ass. especially that rear end. why take pics with the trunk open or are the gaps that bad? even a wing couldnt make it look any worse.

-stew-
01-07-2010, 01:39 PM
That website is filled with what may be the lamest segment of the auto hobby.

"HERRRR. I gots 02 GASE! I has CAI! I want dat suprachagra! DOOL POAST MIRRARZ!"

They have an "obituary" section. Seriously? Obit's for Grand Ams? There's a bazillion Grand Ams out there. They ain't special. On the ASC McLaren web sight they don't cry that hard when an ASC car turns up in a junk yard, and they only made around three thousand ASC Capris/Mustangs.

Exitspeed
01-07-2010, 02:21 PM
not trying to shit on a guy's hard work but that looks like ass. especially that rear end. why take pics with the trunk open or are the gaps that bad? even a wing couldnt make it look any worse.

Sometimes people need to be told they shouldn't do stuff because they suck at it. For instance, I am aware I am not good at doing crown molding and major plumbing. So I don't try anymore. This dude needs to realize he sucks at modding cars and stop trying.

86GUTLASS
01-07-2010, 02:22 PM
:sgay

michelle
01-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Do.Not.Like.

And that's coming from someone who had a body kit on their '01 Taurus in high school and thought it looked nice (okay, I still think it did). :goof

Waver
01-07-2010, 03:48 PM
why not post some pics of that taurus to show yours is better

I think this car fits right in with the webside, the gayowners club

Exitspeed
01-07-2010, 04:05 PM
HOLY SHIT! Headlight covers!

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113021

This site is like a 90's flashback.

michelle
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
why not post some pics of that taurus to show yours is better

Uh, because I am probably the only one that thinks that way, so I don't see the point. :thumbsup

lilws6
01-07-2010, 04:16 PM
the back looks horrible the side looks eh i'de rock it if it was free. and the front looks like it belongs on the front of a mustang to me. if thats what you like by no means am i rippin you a new one but i would not do that with my hard earned money.

WilliamZ
01-07-2010, 06:03 PM
That looks horrible

0TransAm0
01-07-2010, 10:07 PM
eh. i don't like it at all.. the rear end looks like crap and the front aint much better..

GTSLOW
01-07-2010, 10:44 PM
:rolf that thing is sweet.

BAD LS1
01-08-2010, 03:44 AM
What a pile of fuck bondo bucket, and its prob a quad 4, auto, se too lol. Just imagine the amount of cobble-fucking going on that you cant see to make that work. Apply fire to interior and walk away. Deggy this is like posting a pic of a 300lb chick in a bikini, just because you think its cool doesnt make it acceptable to the rest of the world:goof

This is why i cant respect some peoples choices in cars and modification choices, much like stereotypes, they never dissapoint!

NVMYSTYL??? Really???? REALLY???

GTSLOW
01-08-2010, 07:13 AM
^ Ha your right it is a '96 SE. They banned some guy for saying:

"Look at the huge gap between the hood and the grill of the bumper cover. You could fit a pack of smokes in there! "

What a bunch of sally's.

jbiscuit
01-08-2010, 07:41 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE That thing looks like something straight outta 1999. Huge bodykit, ugly wheels, frontend conversion...it has them all! I bet he built it for Hot Import Nights :rolf

Lash
01-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Who's the douchebag who had to sign up just to make a comment? lol

Exitspeed
01-08-2010, 09:10 AM
this is why i cant respect some peoples choices in cars and modification choices, much like stereotypes, they never dissapoint!

Nvmystyl??? Really???? Really???

thank you!

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-08-2010, 10:30 AM
LoL Beeyoutifull

HaTeRaDe
01-08-2010, 12:44 PM
not ur cup of tea?
they dont drink it!

HY35F2T
01-08-2010, 01:12 PM
not ur cup of tea?
they dont drink it!
Public forum so go eat a dick.Plus i know deggy knows how ppl are on this site he dosent seem butt hurt.

Exitspeed
01-08-2010, 01:50 PM
not ur cup of tea?
they dont drink it!

I wouldn't even sample that shit.

HaTeRaDe
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Public forum so go eat a dick.Plus i know deggy knows how ppl are on this site he dosent seem butt hurt.
:flipoff2: public forum and hiding out behind those keyboards so :chair:
:thumbsupeveryone has there own ideas of custom weather its ur muscle car,hotrod,import,domestic,classic,mini truck,fullsize,lifted,donk,lowrider

Exitspeed
01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
:thumbsupeveryone has there own ideas of custom weather its ur muscle car,hotrod,import,domestic,classic,mini truck,fullsize,lifted,donk,lowrider

Custom weather? Now THAT would be nice. I'd prefer it be warmer here. If only there was such thing as custom weather outside of the Grand Am world.

Just because someone has an idea, doesn't mean it's a good one. Here's a whole video of people with their own ideas.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1927354

michelle
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
lol @ their comments about bcm.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM

Sup Scott

HY35F2T
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
hahahahahahaha

Yooformula
01-08-2010, 04:22 PM
why exactly did our site get mentioned there? what loud mouth fuck pointed out bcm for them to come here and register? please post up so I can ban you. fucking dumb cause I want to sort through bs newb registrations.

the car is fucking ugly(sadly I happen to like the front end UNTIL I realized it was a grand am and then saw the rest of it!). you post it online and dont expect some criticism? REALLY?! grow some balls and take the good and the bad. If you cant take people liking or shitting on your ride, DONT POST THE PICS!

I love the phaggot that posted this line...."i love how people that dont have the skill or knowledge hate on someone that does." JUST FOR PERSPECTIVE........YOU DRIVE A FUCKING GRAND AM! MY MINIVAN WOULD HAVE BLOWN ITS DOORS OFF AND WAS PROBABLY BETTER LOOKING. STFU!

07ROUSHSTG3
01-08-2010, 04:36 PM
hahaha. pissed off grand am owners wishing they were real ricers!!! i love it!

i say let them join and post. if they want to make themselves look like douches trying to defend their shitboxes, have at it. i thought that the funniest part was "This is a SHOW car and has been designed as one". ROFL!!

OxmanWI
01-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Looks like a Honda Civic had sex with a retarded Pontiac Grand Am and pooped out that pile of monkey shit ass fuck face cock ninja.

Myles
01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
That car, and the site which spawned it, needs to be erased.

Time to be malicious.

Exitspeed
01-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Guys, I did some digging and think I found something that explains this.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2730/funga.jpg

Myles
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh jesus, the shittiness of that "photoshop" makes it even funnier.

HY35F2T
01-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I could picture stevie doing his head sway while sanding bondo and singing lol.

0TransAm0
01-08-2010, 09:08 PM
LMAO that pic is great!

BAD LS1
01-09-2010, 12:17 AM
stupid n-body fucks lol, now dude is trying to justify the cars exsistance on page 3!

BOSS LX
01-09-2010, 08:47 AM
"Take a 150 hp car and make it into a 234 hp car with only 6 LBS of boost, not too shabby in my book"

:wooo:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

HY35F2T
01-09-2010, 09:34 AM
"Take a 150 hp car and make it into a 234 hp car with only 6 LBS of boost, not too shabby in my book"

:wooo:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
what a dumb ass ive seen better my buddy had a v6 probe(150k miles) there only 2.5 liters his was stock with 154hp put down 298whp at 7psi.And his looked better lol.Someone should really let him know his car is a clown car.Also that he forgot to take his meds i seriously want to know whats going on, in there brains when they do this type of shit.

I guess we all drive mustangs too according to them lol.

michelle
01-09-2010, 09:56 AM
I like how they complain about stock cars beating them at car shows.

Cobalt.
01-09-2010, 10:59 AM
'Sup guys. Yeah, I'm one of those douchebags that signs up just to make one comment.

I'm not going to sit here and make a huge argument trying to defend Grand Am's (especially some of the ones posted here), I don't see anything wrong with them though. It's more what some people do to them. I bought mine for exactly what it was meant for, cheap transportation. Yeah they might be slow but not everyone can afford a Mustang or Camaro when they turn 16. While I do agree with a few of you that some of those cars need to be driven off a cliff, you don't have to be assholes about it.

But whatever, I'll probably be banned after this post anyway. :rolf

Deggy
01-09-2010, 11:06 AM
I regret even starting this thread.

Just so you know Yoo, I posted a link to this site when some guy told me I can't put HID's in stock housings, that they have to be projectors. I used Ryan's thread when he put in his HID's on his Cobra. I don't even get why they are getting all worked up about it over at the gaownersclub forum. I just posted this pic to get some opinons on what you guys think, not start some Muscle car/Grand Am war. I understand that I did drive a Grand Am and still like them. Maybe some people just can't take the BCM critics. I take the shit you guys gave me, and even some of the rare compliments when I got my rims on it. Actually, come to think of it the only person that ever talked "serious" shit about my Grand Am was Brandon W. And I think that's only because his girlyfriend used to like me.

michelle
01-09-2010, 11:07 AM

Just so you know Yoo, I posted a link to this site when some guy told me I can't put HID's in stock housings, that they have to be projectors. I used Ryan's thread when he put in his HID's on his Cobra. I don't even get why they are getting all worked up about it over at the gaownersclub forum. I just posted this pic to get some opinons on what you guys think, not start some Muscle car/Grand Am war. I understand that I did drive a Grand Am and still like them. Maybe some people just can't take the BCM critics.

Montana!? :confused

Deggy
01-09-2010, 11:09 AM
I guess we all drive mustangs too according to them lol.

And that's a false statement how? Okay, I guess some guys on here have F-Bodies, but they don't need a thread to claim ownership to one. :stare

Deggy
01-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Montana!? :confused

It cost me $500, runs and drives perfect, my dad replaced a lot of stuff before giving it to me, and it gets good gas mileage.

michelle
01-09-2010, 11:14 AM
It cost me $500, runs and drives perfect, my dad replaced a lot of stuff before giving it to me, and it gets good gas mileage.

Why do I have this weird feeling there are no longer rear seats and a bed of some sort... and a disco ball.

Deggy
01-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Why do I have this weird feeling there are no longer rear seats and a bed of some sort... and a disco ball.

I have no idea, because that isn't going to happen. All rear seats are still in the vehicle.

HY35F2T
01-09-2010, 11:20 AM
And that's a false statement how? Okay, I guess some guys on here have F-Bodies, but they don't need a thread to claim ownership to one. :stare
Well tech i dont drive a mustang i drive my other car.Mustang is down lol.

Deggy
01-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Well tech i dont drive a mustang i drive my other car.Mustang is down lol.

Touche Paul, touche.

Deggy
01-09-2010, 12:25 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/threadlovercat.jpg

OxmanWI
01-09-2010, 12:36 PM
I think I sold a part to you when I lived in Shorewood and you brought your car to pick it up. I really liked your GA, I'm sorry but the "thing" you posted is a ugly POS.

Deggy
01-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I think I sold a part to you when I lived in Shorewood and you brought your car to pick it up. I really liked your GA, I'm sorry but the "thing" you posted is a ugly POS.

Well thank you.

michelle
01-09-2010, 05:42 PM
so now we are going to get these tools making accounts great. this handjob is making fun of our cars but have u seen some of the ones their driving. a fox body that is 6 colors, a sho with a body kit?? are u serious. yes i like the older fox body mustang, i owned one a few years ago. that is a 3-4k car with 10k put into it. its the same thing. its just what you like i guess. i really dont have a problem with anyone's car. everyone has their own taste. people just need to appreciate what people have done to it instead of bitching and complaing bc its a car they dont like and it's 10x better. now these guys are going to make their way to the neons and make fun of them and so on. who cares, its a car. if you dont like it someone else will. u dont drive it everyday so what does it matter

My SHO has a body kit? Learn something new every day!

0TransAm0
01-09-2010, 07:22 PM
I like how they complain about stock cars beating them at car shows.

X2 :rolf:rolf:rolf

PureSound15
01-09-2010, 09:55 PM

Just so you know Yoo, I posted a link to this site when some guy told me I can't put HID's in stock housings, that they have to be projectors. I used Ryan's thread when he put in his HID's on his Cobra. I don't even get why they are getting all worked up about it over at the gaownersclub forum. I just posted this pic to get some opinons on what you guys think, not start some Muscle car/Grand Am war. I understand that I did drive a Grand Am and still like them. Maybe some people just can't take the BCM critics. I take the shit you guys gave me, and even some of the rare compliments when I got my rims on it. Actually, come to think of it the only person that ever talked "serious" shit about my Grand Am was Brandon W. And I think that's only because his girlyfriend used to like me.

I very much enjoy reading any post on that entire board. Nothing like 2,294 threads about what kind of lighting to put in the footwell - you know, so you're shoe laces can glow!

I'm not pickin on you deggy, nor would I pick on any fellow car enthusiast that wants to make his car something a little different ... however, I'm not so good at containing my laughter while looking/reading some of that stuff. A spade is a spade - a grand am is, well. A Grand Am.

linkski about my car, deggy? Just curious.

88Nightmare
01-09-2010, 11:15 PM
walmart bass lights FTW

-stew-
01-09-2010, 11:40 PM
My car is 3 colors for the record.

STANMAN
01-10-2010, 08:00 AM
He speaks of putting the ZEX kit somewhere else (I am guessing to make it more show worthy). My question is: is it even hooked up? Nothing irritates me more than having a nitrous kit in a car just for "show". Like you see all the stuff in the trunk when it's popped at a show, but it somehow never reaches the front of the vehicle:rolf

0TransAm0
01-10-2010, 08:06 AM
My car is 3 colors for the record.

and STILL looks better than that POS grand am! :thumbsup

Exitspeed
01-10-2010, 09:05 AM
I couldn't help myself - even though they are hating on my car - I thought this was funny

Even they thought the pic was funny. :thumbsup

they must like something bc they took the time to make that. lol is it those damn ford mustang guys?

And this guys is right. I like to Photoshop. That shit took me less then 5 min. Totally worth it.

Josepy
01-10-2010, 09:14 AM
He speaks of putting the ZEX kit somewhere else (I am guessing to make it more show worthy). My question is: is it even hooked up? Nothing irritates me more than having a nitrous kit in a car just for "show". Like you see all the stuff in the trunk when it's popped at a show, but it somehow never reaches the front of the vehicle:rolf

LOL I saw some cars like that last year. Was looking around the car. Well I see the Bottle. That's odd there's nothing hooked up in the front. GAY

PureSound15
01-10-2010, 09:34 AM
LOL I saw some cars like that last year. Was looking around the car. Well I see the Bottle. That's odd there's nothing hooked up in the front. GAY

I'm not sure what is worse... nitrous bottle hooked up to nothing, or a nitrous bottle hooked up to a purge valve only.

Exitspeed
01-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Jer promised me a screen cap of a post from over there. I guess someone had some kind words for me.

Deggy
01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
I very much enjoy reading any post on that entire board. Nothing like 2,294 threads about what kind of lighting to put in the footwell - you know, so you're shoe laces can glow!

I'm not pickin on you deggy, nor would I pick on any fellow car enthusiast that wants to make his car something a little different ... however, I'm not so good at containing my laughter while looking/reading some of that stuff. A spade is a spade - a grand am is, well. A Grand Am.

linkski about my car, deggy? Just curious.

I didn't use you in a thread, I used your HID thread from this forum to prove a point that you don't "need" projectors to install HID's, and it won't look bad.

nismodave
01-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Garbage!

Deggy
01-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Garbage!

I was waiting for you to chime in Dave. Is your car at WOW this year?

nismodave
01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
No, not this year. Not even going to make the show, for the first time in years.

Too busy with my new Condo.:D

Yooformula
01-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm not sure what is worse... nitrous bottle hooked up to nothing, or a nitrous bottle hooked up to a purge valve only.

the best is the fake blow off valve!

nismodave
01-10-2010, 02:00 PM
the best is the fake blow off valve!

I thoght that is one of the 2010 mods headed for the Formula?:rolf

PureSound15
01-10-2010, 02:25 PM
I didn't use you in a thread, I used your HID thread from this forum to prove a point that you don't "need" projectors to install HID's, and it won't look bad.

I figured - I'm more curious what they said. To me - HID in a reflection housing is case by case. housings with a fluted lenses are terrible because it does scatter the light. The cobra housing had just as nice of a cutoff as my Acura's factory HID reflective housings. Sure, it's not as perfect as projectors, but there aren't any projector housings that do not look terrible.

Exitspeed
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
I figured - I'm more curious what they said. To me - HID in a reflection housing is case by case. housings with a fluted lenses are terrible because it does scatter the light. The cobra housing had just as nice of a cutoff as my Acura's factory HID reflective housings. Sure, it's not as perfect as projectors, but there aren't any projector housings that do not look terrible.

That's more technical then any post on that forum...evar.

Goat Roper
01-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Like I said a million times before I love the haters.....It lets me know I did a good job.

Keep hating.

"It lets me know I did a good job" :rolf

I heart dementia

HY35F2T
01-10-2010, 06:19 PM
"It lets me know I did a good job" :rolf

I heart dementia
I know right lol.
So i guess when his dad got arrested for having sex with a underage mentally disabled girl(his mother).The cops were just hating on such a good catch.