PDA

View Full Version : I need a photographer--WEDDING

badass88gt
01-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Getting married May 14-15, looking for an experienced photographer to do my wedding. obviously, must be willing to travel, but our ceremony is going to be up near Hurley on Friday and reception here in Wausau on Saturday. I will put you up in a hotel Thursday and Friday nights. Coop and his wife will be coming up so maybe that will affect someone's decision, lol.

Please PM me with some info, links, package pricing, whatever. Gimme a good sales pitch!

Thanks--Dan

RanJer
01-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I would recommend Mr. Scott Sweeney if he's available. Saw all his pictures from Slow Joe's wedding and they were awesome.

Car Guy
01-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Coop and his wife will be coming up so maybe that will affect someone's decision, lol.

Yeah, nobody will want to go.....:goof

MissMandi
01-07-2010, 06:09 PM
if he's available, i would recommend Scott Sweeney as well. wonderful and professional and I can't wait for him to do our wedding!

Goat Roper
01-07-2010, 06:16 PM
I am unfortunately NOT available but I can certainly help you find someone that is. PM me some more details and I will start asking questions to folks.

My 2010 is full up with weddings and am booking for 2011 only at this point. Non mega events, like weddings, I am still taking dates for.

domokun
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
PM me some details if you are still looking. I have 5 weddings booked for 2010 so far.

I work with Scott on the side ( btw Scott, we STILL need to catch up after work sometimes )

DirtyMax
01-12-2010, 01:31 PM
And if you book one of these guys from here, or the other lady I informed you about, my offer to be their second set of eyes pro-bono, plus travel expenses, still applies...:thumbsup