PDA

View Full Version : Latest appointment by the President

lordairgtar
01-04-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/president-obama-appoints-amanda-simpson-a-transgender-woman-to-commerce-post/19302032
I know there are some transgendered people on the site. I'm not a hater, I just thought to mention this appointment.

Goat Roper
01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Hey, if you know what you are doing and are the best for the job then I don't care if you have an arm growing out of your forehead. It does say that she is the first transgender appointee in the Obama administration, I wonder who the first transgender appointee ever was?

Holeshot
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey, if you know what you are doing and are the best for the job then I don't care if you have an arm growing out of your forehead. It does say that she is the first transgender appointee in the Obama administration, I wonder who the first transgender appointee ever was?

Dickless Cheney :durr

Reverend Cooper
01-04-2010, 08:06 PM
I bet Janet Reno

pOrk
01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I still think this is personal information that shouldn't be in the media. Who cares what genitals one had / has as a government official. We all know very few of them have balls, men or women.

lordairgtar
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
She does have some impressive stuff on her resume.

hrsp
01-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I still think this is personal information that shouldn't be in the media. Who cares what genitals one had / has as a government official. We all know very few of them have balls, men or women.

exactly we dont need to know all that...

Yooformula
01-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I bet Janet Reno

nancy pelosi is my guess.

gottwins?
01-05-2010, 02:39 PM

Its better to just let people know from the get go. People are always trying to find dirt on one another and someone would have hit the jackpot on this one if kept quiet. :rolf