PDA

View Full Version : Good Drama Forums

JaMichaels
01-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm looking to join some forums that provide continuous entertainment. BCM has been wonderful but I am looking for something poorly moderated all out brutal threads. Any good reads that you guys would suggest?

I tried Chitownracing but they closed registration?

Lash
01-03-2010, 08:38 PM
I can feel the sarcasm in the air.

JaMichaels
01-03-2010, 08:48 PM
No I'm dead serious. An epic thread is what first brought me here, J-Body.org used to be super crazy until they got GM sponsored. I'm just looking to read spectate some epic threads I guess, so if anyone has any good links to great long threads please share. Examples: kid who couldn't get lugnuts off vw so he sawzall'ed the rim off. Stuff like that.

rally_scort
01-03-2010, 08:51 PM
No I'm dead serious. An epic thread is what first brought me here, J-Body.org used to be super crazy until they got GM sponsored. I'm just looking to read spectate some epic threads I guess, so if anyone has any good links to great long threads please share. Examples: kid who couldn't get lugnuts off vw so he sawzall'ed the rim off. Stuff like that.

how about the tool that started a thread for attention? You want drama, how bout you give me a rimjob, i slap you around, and we comment each others facebook :thumbsup

JaMichaels
01-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Lol WTF? I'm game.

jbiscuit
01-03-2010, 09:01 PM
hands down The OT portion of the subaru forums: nasioc.com. Basically unmoderated, pop culture topics, funny threads, MS paint threads. Mucho hilarity. A must do. No other forum on the net delivers as much comedy.

DirtyMax
01-03-2010, 09:12 PM
www dot offtopic dot com

-stew-
01-03-2010, 10:16 PM
If you have a hair on you ass you'll join cornercarvers dot com and ask questions with out searching.

JaMichaels
01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
^^ What makes you say that? I'll check it out, i've been reading in Nasioc's OT and the other suggestion above.. Both great suggestions.

Nothing came up from your suggestion Stew.

badass88gt
01-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Sign up at Midwest Mustang Association and pick a fight with Mark302. That will keep you entertained.

LMAO

michelle
01-04-2010, 06:15 AM
If you have a hair on you ass you'll join cornercarvers dot com and ask questions with out searching.

Hahaha. :rolf

Al
01-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Go to VWVortex and start a thread about the VR6!

Crawlin
01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
jsut visit the bodybuilding forums.

they always seem to have the weirdest, stupidest, gheyist posts on the planet.

the subie forums are just full of pure entertainment though, that off topic section i legendary at this point

tommyt5078
01-04-2010, 09:46 AM
HCS SNOWMOBILE FORUM ---- Hardcoresledder.com

Some fun chit.

This one below is good, some guy from Ill asks about DNR check point, 3-4 posts later people are calling him a FIB and telling him to stay home, etc, funny.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=454793

tommyt5078
01-04-2010, 10:15 AM
I just red it again post two hammers him right off the bat.

-stew-
01-04-2010, 12:06 PM
corner-carvers.com. Forgot the hyphen.

So your just looking for another site where you can go be a shit talking bitch like you are here?

Waver
01-04-2010, 12:11 PM

the subie forums are just full of pure entertainment though, that off topic section i legendary at this point

Roids will do that to you.

Exitspeed
01-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Go to VWVortex and start a thread about the VR6!

Or go to brewcitymuscle.com/forum and start a thread called "3800 is a pile of shit". That outta get the results you're lookin for. lol

I kid. :thumbsup

Al
01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Or go to brewcitymuscle.com/forum and start a thread called "3800 is a pile of shit". That outta get the results you're lookin for. lol

I kid. :thumbsup

What the hell are you smoking?!? The 3800 is probably the best engine evar made by GM! You probably make love to Mitsubishi Eclipses when you are not typing away on BCM.

:goof

JaMichaels
01-04-2010, 02:20 PM
corner-carvers.com. Forgot the hyphen.

So your just looking for another site where you can go be a shit talking bitch like you are here?

:rolleyes: Reading > Stew "to spectate"

So far Nasioc has provided me with hours of entertainment. Even though the OT forum is hard to keep up with, the stuff posted in there is great. Thanks guys!

jbiscuit
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Told ya! T3h OT FTW.....internet trends are started right there! Seriously!!! Wait till a photoshop thread starts or an MS paint thread! Awesome haha

Lash
01-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Or go to brewcitymuscle.com/forum and start a thread called "LS1's are shit and foxbodies suck ass". That outta get the results you're lookin for. lol

Fixed for ya. :)

:devil

supra213
01-04-2010, 09:07 PM

THIS!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. The Misc. section is a jaw dropping WTF experience

pnad
01-05-2010, 01:09 PM
hands down The OT portion of the subaru forums: nasioc.com. Basically unmoderated, pop culture topics, funny threads, MS paint threads. Mucho hilarity. A must do. No other forum on the net delivers as much comedy.

I haven't seen much good come out of there since the guy that hit the 'crub' a 'fents' and some cinder blocks.