PDA

View Full Version : NFL please move the dallas/eagles game

T-Bag
01-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Why is this shit on the same time as the Packer game? We get to see the packers play a meaningless game, and most likely rest the starters after the first quarter, instead of watching a sweet NFC east game with the division on the line.

Why the fuck did the nfl bump jets/bengals to sunday night instead of this? Blarg

Neal Steffek
01-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Why is this shit on the same time as the Packer game? We get to see the packers play a meaningless game, and most likely rest the starters after the first quarter, instead of watching a sweet NFC east game with the division on the line.

Why the fuck did the nfl bump jets/bengals to sunday night instead of this? Blarg

We do not have a meaningless game. We are playing for either 5th or 6th seed. The Cards are playing for either 4th or 3rd seeding.

T-Bag
01-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Its is meaningless because the only two teams we could play the first round is the cardinals or eagles and that is all determined on how philly play.

This is going to be like a scrimmage game with a lot of backups getting play time due to the meaninglessness (best word ever) and if we DO play the cardinals again Mccarthy doesn't want to show his cards.

Infact the only way we can get the 6th seed is if both us and philly lose.

Russ Jerome
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Vikes play at noon, this one means more...to me!

Vikings vs NYG on 6 at noon.
Steelers vs Miami on 58 at noon.

Packers vs Cards at 3pm on 6.
Ravens vs Oakland at 3pm on 58.

PB86MCSS
01-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Sweet NFC east game...sounds like an oxy-moron to me. I usually can't stand watching NFC east teams, maybe thats just me. Granted both teams are decent so its watchable I suppose. Oh wait, instead of acting like an adult I should act like "Reverend Cooper" - cowgirls suck and have butthurt fans lolololol.

It would be a little better than the Bengals/Jets, the Jets are playing for a spot.

T-Bag
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Sweet NFC east game...sounds like an oxy-moron to me. I usually can't stand watching NFC east teams, maybe thats just me. Granted both teams are decent so its watchable I suppose. Oh wait, instead of acting like an adult I should act like "Reverend Cooper" - cowgirls suck and have butthurt fans lolololol.

It would be a little better than the Bengals/Jets, the Jets are playing for a spot.

Nfc east games usually end up being the best games to watch...not sure where you're comin from unless its just a stab at coop for being a misinformed cowboys nutswinger. :goof

PB86MCSS
01-02-2010, 06:54 PM
No, I don't do indirect stabs...mine are obvious like I posted above :) . I never liked any NFC east teams and the media seems to love them, being mostly on the east coast or the Cowboys. Just found those teams to be dull in general, even though the Eagles and Giants game a few weeks back was exciting. Never liked any of those teams either, another big reason. They are better to watch than they used to be I'll admit, since the Giants and Eagles are now more offensive teams than anything.

KRAUSED
01-03-2010, 12:36 AM
nfl network hear so i don't ever have to watch meaningless games,i can watch alot of games at any time now just picking which one.But welcome to living in my world before got nfl network if I wanted to watch pit play and pack was on tough.Now i can watch pit and flip between other games and teams thatwant or record them and watch later,well worth the money...But really who cares what seed the pack is ,there to mother games that mean alot more playoff wise then the pack game...

T-Bag
01-03-2010, 01:43 AM
nfl network hear so i don't ever have to watch meaningless games,i can watch alot of games at any time now just picking which one.But welcome to living in my world before got nfl network if I wanted to watch pit play and pack was on tough.Now i can watch pit and flip between other games and teams thatwant or record them and watch later,well worth the money...But really who cares what seed the pack is ,there to mother games that mean alot more playoff wise then the pack game...

Isn't NFL network just a channel? Don't you mean the NFL sunday ticket or something?

gottwins?
01-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Isn't NFL network just a channel? Don't you mean the NFL sunday ticket or something?

Sounds like sunday ticket, I have NFL network and I don't get to choose:(. We do get thursday night football though.

T-Bag
01-03-2010, 11:35 AM
That's what I thought...everyone complains about not having NFL network on TWC...but to be 100% honest NFL network is a pile of garbage that isn't worth paying money for and TWC knows it.

PB86MCSS
01-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Eventually they will come to some agreement, like they did with the Big Ten network I'm sure. I don't think I really am missing anything besides a few of the games they have I would surely watch.

The more I think about it, I do wish the Cowboys/Eagles was at noon, the current games have zero interest for me, hence I'm wasting time on here.

Karps TA
01-03-2010, 01:30 PM
I love the NFL network. Their coverage is way better then any other networks. Thier Sunday morning show is much better then espn

I wish twc would let their customers decide if the NFL network is worth a couple bucks instead of them making the decision. If twc had the NFL network and redzone, I'd switch in about 2 seconds

gottwins?
01-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I love the NFL network. Their coverage is way better then any other networks. Thier Sunday morning show is much better then espn

I wish twc would let their customers decide if the NFL network is worth a couple bucks instead of them making the decision. If twc had the NFL network and redzone, I'd switch in about 2 seconds

+1

In my opinion, if your in any kind of fantasy league it is a MUST. I mean its a channel completely dedicated to football :thumbsup. They have everything from in-game sound-FX to analyzing every team their players/plays and games. There are plenty of sideshows too that make it worth while like "top 10 tacklers ever, top 10 defenses, old school throwback games, ect ect.". If you only really care about the packers though I could see it as not being very intertaining since you can see updates on daily news.

T-Bag
01-03-2010, 01:46 PM
+1

In my opinion, if your in any kind of fantasy league it is a MUST. I mean its a channel completely dedicated to football :thumbsup. They have everything from in-game sound-FX to analyzing every team their players/plays and games. There are plenty of sideshows too that make it worth while like "top 10 tacklers ever, top 10 defenses, old school throwback games, ect ect.". If you only really care about the packers though I could see it as not being very intertaining since you can see updates on daily news.

NFL network's coverage is awful, ESPN and FOX aren't even strictly football networks and their coverage is A LOT better between their TV shows and radio shows. If you own a fantasy team its quicker just to go on yahoo,fox,espn's website to see what's going on. Also their announcers blow balls.

gottwins?
01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
NFL network's coverage is awful, ESPN and FOX aren't even strictly football networks and their coverage is A LOT better between their TV shows and radio shows. If you own a fantasy team its quicker just to go on yahoo,fox,espn's website to see what's going on. Also their announcers blow balls.

The only reason I would dislike nfl network is because of Deon Sanders, showboating Mr. "I know everybody and talk to EVERYBODY" gets on my nerves! Woodson, dukes, faulk, and mariuchi are pretty good though.

Karps TA
01-03-2010, 02:25 PM
ESPN has 2 people worth a shit on their programming. Al Jaworski, and Trent Dilfer. Both report on what is actually happening instead of coming up with shit to talk about. Chris Berman ruins Sundays with his blabbering nonsense. Spends 3 minutes every week being the first/last person to wish whatever holiday is near that day or just passed. He's become as big of a cartoon as Madden was.

I personally like Deion Sanders. The guy may be a showboat, but he knows football and is honest about what he see's.

I also like watching old NFL games. I like getting to see old Packer Super Bowls. Especially since the Denver loss was so painful to me I completely removed it from my memory banks. When I saw the replay about a year ago, it was like I had never seen the game in my life. Unlike the previous year where I remember the game like it was played last weekend.

PB86MCSS
01-03-2010, 05:47 PM
I can only take watching so much pre-game talk and fantasy stuff. I'm in two leagues and like playing alot...but enough is enough sometimes. Fantasy football is over analyzed as is, especially the last few years with all the shows dedicated to it.

The old games and highlights are cool....I used to watch alot of NFL films stuff, back when ESPN showed it and had all the Super Bowl episodes taped, good stuff.