01-01-2010, 02:00 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4787825

pathetic...

Prince Valiant
01-01-2010, 02:08 PM
NBA locker rooms...the new wild west.

Prince Valiant
01-01-2010, 02:11 PM
In other news, the NBA wizards are reverting back to their old "bullets" name.

97z2801ss
01-01-2010, 02:24 PM
LOL, Prince Why Ill never support the NBA you can take the trash out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the trash

lordairgtar
01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I thought DC had a ban on guns in the city? Nothing will happen to these players. I doubt they will be banned from the NBA. Question: Would people watch the NBA if people like this were never drafted into the teams? Are they trying to be like WWE?

Yooformula
01-01-2010, 02:51 PM
jeez, professional athletes never cease to amaze me. Just when I thought jumping into the stands to hit fans was disgusting enough......

PB86MCSS
01-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I always thought Arenas was "good guy", from what I heard....it's another showing of why the NBA will never be ahead of a couple other sports and seems to only be losing interest over the years.

xFullThrottlex
01-01-2010, 02:54 PM
this is why i love college sports

xFullThrottlex
01-01-2010, 02:55 PM
In other news, the NBA wizards are reverting back to their old "bullets" name.

qft,ftw

badass88gt
01-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Should have shot each other. 2 less dumbfucks in the world that way.

Nix
01-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Should have shot each other. 2 less dumbfucks in the world that way.

Agreed 10000000000000%

I could not have said it any better.

I bet you guys are all racist too? Just cuz it involves two black men. :rolf :goof

badass88gt
01-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I never said 2 black dumbfucks.......

Dumbfuckery knows no color. lol

MoCkiN U
01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
this is why i love college sports

I dont think that arugment can fly anymore either. And that sucks for us sports fans. Just recently Tennessee, Conneticut, Auburn, Florida all suspended or kicked off the team star players for getting into fights, DUI, theft or other laws broken.

Hell, there is story on epsn front page right now about 4 Vol players involved in gun & drug charges.

These players we talk about getting into trouble in the NBA didnt come out of highschool. They had to get into and through college. Probably not the first issue they had its just the first to get into media. Our college sports arent sacred ground anymore. More and more I hear about how corrupt college sports are

Crawlin
01-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Statistics suck only because they are FACTUAL...

Just too bad nothing with come of this.

Great role models today!

They must have been great friends with Plaxico Burress

Neal Steffek
01-01-2010, 04:50 PM
I dont think that arugment can fly anymore either. And that sucks for us sports fans. Just recently Tennessee, Conneticut, Auburn, Florida all suspended or kicked off the team star players for getting into fights, DUI, theft or other laws broken.

Hell, there is story on epsn front page right now about 4 Vol players involved in gun & drug charges.

These players we talk about getting into trouble in the NBA didnt come out of highschool. They had to get into and through college. Probably not the first issue they had its just the first to get into media. Our college sports arent sacred ground anymore. More and more I hear about how corrupt college sports are

The thing is that the teams kicked the players off the teams, in the NBA, that doesnt happen. The NCAA is crazy insane with how strict it is.

supra213
01-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Perhaps gun makers are missing out in a target rich market for advertising.

- "Gilbert Arenas here. When people owe me money for gambling debts I reach for a name I can trust. *insert gun make and model here*"

hrsp
01-02-2010, 03:15 AM
fucking morons....

xFullThrottlex
01-02-2010, 11:08 AM

you bring up a good point.

Waver
01-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Are you fucking kidding me!!!!?????!!!! I cant believe that someone would feel the need to take a gun into the arena. This is not the wild west.

Crawlin
01-02-2010, 11:22 AM
pussies....

real man woulda pulled the trigger, not just pull it and talk shit

pOrk
01-02-2010, 11:24 AM
pussies....

real man woulda pulled the trigger, not just pull it and talk shit

I was always taught that if your pulling the gun out to aim, you better be fuckin ready to pull the trigger.

T-Bag
01-02-2010, 01:12 PM
The NBA has been a complete joke for over a decade now, this doesn't surprise me one bit and bet it happens a lot more often than we hear about. Overpaid thugs. Basketball sucks, including college IMO.

97z2801ss
01-02-2010, 01:27 PM
The NBA has been a complete joke for over a decade now, this doesn't surprise me one bit and bet it happens a lot more often than we hear about. Overpaid thugs. Basketball sucks, including college IMO.

I like where your heads at :rolf