PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with car graphics?

Heat Seeker WS6
05-16-2004, 09:45 AM
I'm looking into having some graphics made that would go on a couple cars for advertising, anybody work with them?

thanks!
John

Al
05-16-2004, 10:11 AM
CKC graphics in Grafton. He does vinyl. He also did the grafton and ozaukee squad cars.

Yooformula
05-16-2004, 12:34 PM
I think Chris still works at Sign and Lines by Stretch.

Knyghtmare
05-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Shark Signs in Hartland as well. Sean is amazingly talented. I know him well. Let him know I refered ya and he'll take care of you.

www.sharksigns.com
(262)369-7889
702 Rose Dr.
Hartland, WI 53029

SlowStee
05-16-2004, 01:30 PM
signs and lines, chris and my buddy dan work there :thumbsup

ricksws7
05-16-2004, 05:03 PM
The guys at signs and lines buy stretch are putting graphics in my car tomm. I did not know dan and chris who work there are members. They had a little trouble the first time with one of my rear decals,so I am having it redone tomm. morning. Chis is the guy that has been installing on my car. GREAT place to deal with. They also installed decals on my fathers c5 corvette. A very quality place to work with. Rick :3gears:

Crawlin
05-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey Rick,
just did the graphics again and hope you like it this time. Kinda difficult oddly enough. If anyone wants to imagine what my job is like, take a basketball and try and wrap a piece of paper around it without cutting it or wrinkling it. Not exactly easy, like on Rick's rear quarter.

CAR IS VERY CLEAN!!!

PS- i did the vette too :)

SlowStee
05-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Hey Rick,
just did the graphics again and hope you like it this time. Kinda difficult oddly enough. If anyone wants to imagine what my job is like, take a basketball and try and wrap a piece of paper around it without cutting it or wrinkling it. Not exactly easy, like on Rick's rear quarter.

CAR IS VERY CLEAN!!!

PS- i did the vette too :)

yeah i cant manage to get a tiny sticker on my car without getting a bubble in it :punch:

Heat Seeker WS6
05-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the leads guys I'm starting to follow up on them.
We had Sean from Sharks come up with the Speed Seekers logo last year.
SpeedSeekers.com

ricksws7
05-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Nice job. I guess it was a very hard graphic to install,and you did a good job!! I just finished putting the rear antennae ,spare tire ect. back together. Will try to go to waukesha expo with it this weekend weather pemitting. Thanks again Chris for all the hard work on my car!!!! Rick :3gears:

deciuss
05-17-2004, 11:15 PM
there is one in new berlin that does that kinda stuff i can get name if you need it