PDA

View Full Version : Double time $$$

awsomeears
12-31-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm on Double time for tonight and all of tomorrow, come on furnaces lets break down !!!

I'll pay someone to stuff snow in there neighbors intake pipes, $10 each I'll pay cash :rolf

Well I'm off to a party to drink soda and water, odd man out but fuck it :banana1:

indyzmike
12-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Monday through Wednesday was double time, plus holiday pay, for me. Three 9 hour days equals 78 hours of pay. :headbang

awsomeears
01-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Monday through Wednesday was double time, plus holiday pay, for me. Three 9 hour days equals 78 hours of pay. :headbang

What trade ?

SNKSKNR
01-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Dont worry I will put some Flat Rate stickers over the PVC pipe and leave your number.lol

awsomeears
01-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Dont worry I will put some Flat Rate stickers over the PVC pipe and leave your number.lol

Hell for the amount of stickers Flat Rate sticks everywhere I wouldn't be surprised :rolf

SNKSKNR is that who you work for or just making a joke ?

Had 2 calls this morning, bout $1600 combined :stare

indyzmike
01-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Machine Repairman at Bucyrus.

SNKSKNR
01-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Hell for the amount of stickers Flat Rate sticks everywhere I wouldn't be surprised :rolf

SNKSKNR is that who you work for or just making a joke ?

Had 2 calls this morning, bout $1600 combined :stare

No I worked for them 12 years ago for 6 months. I like to sleep at night. When you have a lead guy show how to do a clean and check then spray a squirt gun up into the heat exchanger of a boiler. Then tell the lady she needs a new boiler. I said im out of here. Back then for a standard water heater they would sell them to people for $3200.00 installed. His name was Randy and he still works there.

Isn't holiday pay nice.:)

awsomeears
01-01-2010, 09:04 PM
No I worked for them 12 years ago for 6 months. I like to sleep at night. When you have a lead guy show how to do a clean and check then spray a squirt gun up into the heat exchanger of a boiler. Then tell the lady she needs a new boiler. I said im out of here. Back then for a standard water heater they would sell them to people for $3200.00 installed. His name was Randy and he still works there.

Isn't holiday pay nice.:)

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I was at a Blind customers home. She was taken so bad until my work started going there.

When i go there for check ups or service I fill out her checks :stare I love the lady so is nice.

Flat Rate charged her $5000 to replace a POS air and a toilet, that we changed out because it was sized wrong and the line set was a sweet 1/4" :chair:

Flat rate just charged a buddys mom $2200 for a 40 gal install, I asked her before they were coming out how much the install was so I could TRY and get her a better price. She replied " They didn't give me a price they just said we will be there Monday "

Then she had the balls to complain to me " I got ripped off "

Nobody deserves to get ripped off but I just laughed and said " I told ya so "

:thumbsup