PDA

View Full Version : Bears beat Vickings in OT!!!

xxtremeteam
12-28-2009, 11:04 PM
bears win best game I think I watched all season
:banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1
:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

I hope the self destruct button has now been pushed for the vikings

I also cant spell I see

T-Bag
12-28-2009, 11:05 PM
woot woot, I've never been so excited to see the Bears win. Huge loss for the queens.

Karps TA
12-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Bullshit game.

Fucking AP is the one blowing it in December. Fighting for stupid needless yards.

OxmanWI
12-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Awwwwwwww yeaaa!! Poor "butthurt" Queens fans!

PB86MCSS
12-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Favre played solid, he did get away with what should of been a game sealing int on the last drive in regulation. Favre has stunk for the most part with the rest of the team during their recent swoon though. In recent years he has a habit of fading down the stretch.

Fun game to watch, but not as good as the Packers/Steelers IMO.

Silver03SRT
12-29-2009, 07:35 AM
The game was good. It meant nothing to either team though. Bears are still not in the playoffs and the Vikings still won the division. More of bragging rights than anything. I love how the Favre haters are quick to speak up when they lose but he is still basically tied for 2nd in qb's in the leauge.

07ROUSHSTG3
12-29-2009, 07:38 AM
if they lose next week and the packers win, doesn;t that change who minnesota has to play in the first round?

nitrous
12-29-2009, 08:20 AM
If Minnesota wins and the Eagles lose, the Vikings have a 1st round bye. With a 65% completion percentage, 321 yards, and 2 TDs (106.3 QB Rating), anyone who puts Favre under the bus for this loss is a hater. The game came down to a botched hold FWIW. If they had made the PAT, Favre would be a hero and would have had his 42 4th qtr./OT come-from-behind win.

Exitspeed
12-29-2009, 08:44 AM
The game came down to the fact that the Bears simply outplayed the Vikings. Brent made a good effort to come back at the end of the game. But the way the Bears finished the game was the tone of the whole game.

T-Bag
12-29-2009, 09:44 AM
This was not a meaningless game...the vikes can't get the no 1 seed and will lose the no 2 seed if the eagles win next week meaning no first round bye and the loss of homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Got Boost
12-29-2009, 11:04 AM
The game was good. It meant nothing to either team though. Bears are still not in the playoffs and the Vikings still won the division. More of bragging rights than anything. I love how the Favre haters are quick to speak up when they lose but he is still basically tied for 2nd in qb's in the leauge.
Actually according to QB ratings hes 3rd .....Drew Brees 1. Phillip Rivers 2. Brett Favre 3.. Aaron Rodgers 4.... All within 4 Points

Got Boost
12-29-2009, 11:08 AM
If Minnesota wins and the Eagles lose, the Vikings have a 1st round bye. With a 65% completion percentage, 321 yards, and 2 TDs (106.3 QB Rating), anyone who puts Favre under the bus for this loss is a hater. The game came down to a botched hold FWIW. If they had made the PAT, Favre would be a hero and would have had his 42 4th qtr./OT come-from-behind win.
I want to know how many times Brett has LOST the game in the 4th quarter...Actually AP Lost the game for the queens

Holeshot
12-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Was a 250 pay out for me ..... Woo Hooo

Nix
12-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Shit, the Queens Def barley even showed up! Where the hell were they? All these past teams picking Cutler apart,ints,sacks and such. I would have ass(umed) that they would have feasted on him just like everyone else has all season long!! :rolf

It was nice to see them loose, but I still like Favre, always will. It was just nice seeing them knocked donw a peg. Green Bay took the Bears behind the shed twice this season, Vikings got burned thats all there is to it. Its the NFL, it happens.

Carry on...

Exitspeed
12-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Soooo, can someone explain to me what needs to happen for us to play the Vikings in the Playoffs? And other scenario's? Or post a link that can explain.

07ROUSHSTG3
12-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Soooo, can someone explain to me what needs to happen for us to play the Vikings in the Playoffs? And other scenario's? Or post a link that can explain.

x2.

Beagle
12-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Now if everyone in the NFC loses besides the Eagles and Saints? we would play the Vikes first game in playoff's? Is that it would go?

T-Bag
12-29-2009, 03:55 PM

Here's the current playoff picture

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true

gives you a breakdown of who is playing who at this point. The only way we can play the Vikings is if its in the NFC championship.

Arizona can still grab the No. 2 seed if both the Eagles and Vikings lose, which means we would play the Eagles instead of the Cardinals...but at this point it looks like we will be playing the Cardinals two games in a row.

Reverend Cooper
12-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Ahahahaha who cares theya re still in the post season,their defense needs to get it together and they are golden,Favre looked great last night

T-Bag
12-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Ahahahaha who cares theya re still in the post season,their defense needs to get it together and they are golden,Favre looked great last night

Personally, I have no beef with Favre...but are we suddenly supposed to be Vikings fans out of nowhere after many years of rivalry? The Vikings have always been more hated than the Bears. This has nothing to do with Favre.

OxmanWI
12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Personally, I have no beef with Favre...but are we suddenly supposed to be Vikings fans out of nowhere after many years of rivalry? The Vikings have always been more hated than the Bears. This has nothing to do with Favre.

That's precisely it, he's a Viking now. Why would I cheer for the opposing team because of one player? When he was a Jet I could care less, best of luck to the guy, but now things are different. I stand by the team I've been cheering for all along, that I grew up with. Not follow a player like some of the sheep around here!:rolleyes:

Neal Steffek
12-29-2009, 11:46 PM
That's precisely it, he's a Viking now. Why would I cheer for the opposing team because of one player? When he was a Jet I could care less, best of luck to the guy, but now things are different. I stand by the team I've been cheering for all along, that I grew up with. Not follow a player like some of the sheep around here!:rolleyes:

X2 True that!

Exitspeed
12-30-2009, 08:55 AM

He looked good for one quarter. Get real.

Exactly.

Russ Jerome
12-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Im a liftime Vikes fan so there was no surprise in the Chicago loss (meaningless game in the big picture), beat good teams all year and lose to pond scum late in the year.

Home field and all that would be cool but they are playing the Giants next week...pond scum has a way of drownding the Vikes.

Peterson? If anybody plays well pissed off its him, dont expect him to drop any and I wouldnt doubt if he has a record game, win or lose to the NYG's. Wouldnt be surprised if Brent comes out pumped as well after losing to that Chicago team.....