PDA

View Full Version : ~ WWII in HD ~ Great DVD

awsomeears
12-28-2009, 12:10 AM
I pre-ordered the DVD set and have been watching it the past few days, I think it is something ever High School and American should watch.

I'm learning much more about WWII then I would have ever thought, it was unreal how many islands ( about 30 ) there were full of Jap fighters that had built air fields or were building.

10,000 + American men seemed the norm for causalities per island they fought on...

Few months ago the HISTORY CH. put out the Documentary that I guess took a few years to gather all of this new film never seen and re-mastered it. Some of the footage is vibrant in color and is amazing quality from being shot in early 40's

As I said it time and time again this is why every day is a good day to me and bad days can be counted on one hand throughout my life and I feel like a pus that I have had a few bad days and what those guys went through were HELL.........

flyin_blue_egg
12-28-2009, 10:04 AM
You're very right about everyone should watch it. When the history channel had it on awhile back, I tried to watch every episode, but couldn't becasue I either forgot about them or was at work. The ones I watched were really good

Cryptic
12-28-2009, 10:31 AM
I'll check it out. :thumbsup

95_Gt
12-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I watched most of them.Ive learned a lot more about the history of WWII just watching it.I also think its cool watching and learning on how our country handle stuff back then and how everyone lived.