PDA

View Full Version : brett favre drama...

That_Guy
12-27-2009, 11:22 AM
the drama queen is back!!!!!!!!!!!!1
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/12/brett-favre-conflict-with-vikings-coach-brad-childress-all-resolved/1

i now can sleep at night.. :rolf

your getting the ass beating of a life time and somebody says.. hey you should sit this out because we have a possible post season run and you throw a hissy fit... :rolleyes:

enter the

http://flabbergastedly.com/wp-content/uploads/Chatbilleder/drama%20LAMA.jpg

Yooformula
12-27-2009, 02:29 PM
please post this in the football section.

It was funny to watch Leroy Butler call Farve a diva though.

KRAUSED
12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
He is THE QUEEN of QUEENS....

GTSLOW
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Just stop playing for christ sake. He'll do anything to stay in the media.

Karps TA
12-27-2009, 03:31 PM
It's a non story. The only people making a big deal about it is the media. Ex players, beside those with grudges against Favre, will say that it happens all the time. Steve Young spoke about he got pulled once for Grbac and they showed him having a fit on the sidelines.

Favre's mistake was being honest about it after the game. He needs to learn that nowadays people will make a big story out of everything he says and he has to stop speaking from his heart on the podium. He needs to take a page from Rodgers and talk alot but never say anything but the company line and cliches. People tend to prefer those answers more now.

Hopefully this drives them more to win it all and shove it down people's throats.

Coops Brother
12-27-2009, 04:52 PM
The media loves stuff like this, they over inflate it and then they have something to discuss for the next week.

On a similar note, did anyone listen to the announcer talk for the entire 30 sec. time out(when the packers were at 15 sec.,2nd qtr) about how he didn't know why they did that? over and over he told us he didn't understand why that happened.... http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/coopthehdrider/screwy.gif

PB86MCSS
12-27-2009, 05:59 PM
People tend to prefer those answers more now.

The media and people prefer soundbites and off the cuff comments, not the company line...unless you mean people as in the team you play for. If Favre said the company line in his career he wouldn't have the blind following he has now, if you think about it. Just like his gunslinger play most times, it has led to his success but also his failures. What makes him lovable and great also makes him look like a drama queen and loses his team a couple games a year, the same attitude and play. Can't have it both ways.

Reverend Cooper
12-27-2009, 06:04 PM
It's a non story. The only people making a big deal about it is the media. Ex players, beside those with grudges against Favre, will say that it happens all the time. Steve Young spoke about he got pulled once for Grbac and they showed him having a fit on the sidelines.

Favre's mistake was being honest about it after the game. He needs to learn that nowadays people will make a big story out of everything he says and he has to stop speaking from his heart on the podium. He needs to take a page from Rodgers and talk alot but never say anything but the company line and cliches. People tend to prefer those answers more now.

Hopefully this drives them more to win it all and shove it down people's throats.

x 11billionty
I would be more upset if my QB sat down and didnt fight to play.11-3 seems pretty good to me.

OxmanWI
12-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Favre got butthurt, it was sad cause he got mad.

Karps TA
12-28-2009, 09:40 AM
How come nobody is saying shit about Peyton yesterday after he was pulled? He stood on that sidelines with his helmet on for 2 quarters looking pissed as all hell. Not talking to players or coaches. Having a little hissy fit because of the coaches decision.

Nope, he's just a fiery competitor who wants to win.

badass88gt
12-28-2009, 11:27 AM
I think Manning is a different situation, upper management threw away their perfect season, it was obvious everyone was pissed, the Colts got booed off their own field. I dont think that was so much a "hissy fit" as it was him being pissed because they were throwing it away. The perfect season wasnt important to management but it was to the player and the fans.

Yooformula
12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
I guess because he actually listened to his coaches and left the game unlike Brett who refused to listen to his coach and didnt give his team a chance to win by leaving the game. big difference.

MoCkiN U
12-28-2009, 12:01 PM
he also didnt throw any coaches or management under the bus after the game. He towed the company line even if he didnt think it was the right thing to do.

All farve has to do is shut up and play the game but all too often he doesnt see his name in the media so he has to get it there at anyone's expense.

Karps TA
12-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I'll agree Favre shouldn't have said anything after the game. However that's also the same reason why so many people like him. Because he does actually say what's on his mind. It makes him seem like a real person instead of the nonsense most guys go up there and say.

Guess I just can't wait till the machine turns on Manning someday. And it will. Because that's what we like to do.

OxmanWI
12-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Better to say the right things then the wrong. He gets all "butthurt" and cries like a little baby when he doesn't get his way. He thinks the world revolves around him. He's the one causing all the drama in the first place, if he would have kept he mouth shut and said the right things we wouldn't see this shit going on.

MoCkiN U
12-28-2009, 03:47 PM
one day manning will retire, get into hall of fame, and write a book. We'll hear it all then OR if the colts get whacked around in the playoffs. He might spill the beans then cause going into this season he wasnt quite about his displeasure with the coaching staff and lack of leadership and those that did lead had different ideas then him

70 cutlass 442
12-28-2009, 05:04 PM
you guys are all morons, the only reason this is even a news story is because idiots like you guys will buy into it and feed off the favre drama. oh no, he had a disagreement with his coach..... has anyone else here had a disagreement with their boss/ employees??? how come that didn't make it into the papers??? its because the media stands to capitalize over this synthetic drama which all of you favre nay haters seem to love!

MoCkiN U
12-28-2009, 10:42 PM
this is the farve you like the see, just doing it on the field

Karps TA
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Maybe Favre is right to be audibling out of running plays for Peterson. He just fumbled this game away. Unbelievable. Fighting for a stupid wasted yard once again and dropping the ball.

PB86MCSS
12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Aww, that's too bad ;).

nitrous
12-29-2009, 08:14 AM
I'd put money on that this thread would have never happened if Favre was playing for the Packers and the same situation came up.

"However that's also the same reason why so many people like him. Because he does actually say what's on his mind. It makes him seem like a real person instead of the nonsense most guys go up there and say."

Thank you. The guy says that he wants to play the game because he is a true professional who earns his money. You guys say he's a drama queen, yet he's had the same mentality his whole career.

Packers fans need to quit getting "butthurt" because their ex-best player now plays for a rival.