PDA

View Full Version : Wow TSA FAIL

Holeshot
12-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Fireworks set off aboard airliner

CNN) -- A passenger on a Northwest Airlines flight Friday from Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Detroit, Michigan, caused a brief disturbance at the end of the trip by igniting several firecrackers, according to a Delta Air Lines spokeswoman.

The passenger was immediately subdued, according to Susan Elliott, spokeswoman for Delta, Northwest's parent company.

The incident resulted in some minor injuries, Elliott said.

The FBI is investigating the incident, bureau spokeswoman Sandra Berchtold told CNN.

The plane, which landed around noon, was carrying 278 passengers.

The Transportation Security Administration had no immediate comment.

88Nightmare
12-25-2009, 02:20 PM
my mother works at gen mitchell airport. she caught our local tsa letting a back through security that had a 3 year old bagtag.

Karps TA
12-25-2009, 05:05 PM
The person who did that, should be shot in the head on public television as a warning to other morons.

Goat Roper
12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Wasn't just fireworks, was an actual explosive device but just like that dope that tried to blow up his shoes, it didn't work. He says Al-Qaeda sent him, not sure of that validity though.

Holeshot
12-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Wasn't just fireworks, was an actual explosive device but just like that dope that tried to blow up his shoes, it didn't work. He says Al-Qaeda sent him, not sure of that validity though.

Yep here is the update. http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/12/25/airliner.firecrackers/index.html

Karps TA
12-25-2009, 06:30 PM
From Nigeria too. Probably the fucker who didn't send me my hundreds of thousands of dollars my rich uncle I didn't know I had left me.

Holeshot
12-25-2009, 07:23 PM
From Nigeria too. Probably the fucker who didn't send me my hundreds of thousands of dollars my rich uncle I didn't know I had left me.

You To? I thought I was the only one. :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

OxmanWI
12-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Now a days, attempting terrorist activity on a plane or airport you're getting a beat down. I'm sure that fucker is black and blue after all that. Can't mess with AMERICAN angry travelers! :punch: LOL!

Yooformula
12-25-2009, 10:31 PM
crazy shit, this assclown was on the known suspect list of accomplices but not listed on the no fly list?!?! IMO, if you are even a known suspect, your ass shouldnt be allowed to fly. Thank God nobody got hurt.

Karps TA
12-26-2009, 11:27 AM
It was the same Nigerian guy! Sunnofabitch

"In Nigeria, a prominent banker said Saturday that he was meeting with security officials there because he feared his son was the suspect. Alhaji Umaru Mutallab told The Associated Press said his son was a one-time university student in London who had left Britain to travel abroad. He said his son hadn't lived in London "for some time" but he wasn't sure exactly where he went to."