Scales
05-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Vette: 408ci w/blower

Vipper: blower and sprays in third.

http://www.illicitintentions.com/Vette%20and%20Viper_.wmv

The sounds are SEXY!!!!

Rematch is in the works :rockwoot:

That was pretty phuckin bada$$!!!!

By the way, I love your new sig!! Did you see the episode of Penn and Tellers Bull$hit where they talked about global warming? They actually had people signing a petition to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf

Prince Valiant
05-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Yeah....They've already had one city council ban the use of styrofoam because it was produced with the stuff. We're winning! We're finally winning :rockwoot:

Actually, this is how I found the site:
http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=4070327&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=1

Scales
05-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Good stuff, good stuff!!!!!

quickcarl
05-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Damn, that hurt my feelings and I'm sure the Vette's Pu$$y !! I just KNEW the Vette was gonna win...............NOT !! I'd like to get the Viper back for the Vette owner------------at the dragstrip. :ripped:

Al
05-16-2004, 04:12 PM
I think there is Dihydrogen Monoxide in my coolant!!! What should I do!?!

:rolf

T-Bag
05-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Pretty pathetic if you ask me...Nice video but very gay move by the viper. Not to mention it sounded like rice. V-10's sound like ass in my opinion.

Prince Valiant
05-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Pretty pathetic if you ask me...Nice video but very gay move by the viper. Not to mention it sounded like rice. V-10's sound like ass in my opinion. How so? I thought that this board was all about "run whatcha' brung"?

Teufelhunden
06-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Pretty pathetic if you ask me...Nice video but very gay move by the viper. Not to mention it sounded like rice. V-10's sound like ass in my opinion.

Please let Jim Kielma know next time you see him with his silver GTS at Oscars. It should sound a bit different next time...www.milwaukeemopar.com

Syclone0044
06-08-2004, 12:17 AM
AWeSOME!! Sounds like the Ford guys are finally gonna have a contendor!!!

2QUICK4U
06-08-2004, 01:05 PM
How about a little V6 powered Buick?? I think I could be a good contendor as well as give him a good race.

Ohhh did I meantion I alrady wiped out a 2004 Viper at the RSD??? :burnout

BAD LS1
06-08-2004, 03:32 PM
HAHAAHh that vette sounds indetical to my car from the inside :shades

Teufelhunden
06-08-2004, 05:25 PM
How about a little V6 powered Buick?? I think I could be a good contendor as well as give him a good race.

Ohhh did I meantion I alrady wiped out a 2004 Viper at the RSD??? :burnout

Are you ever at Oscar's? Have you meet Jim(orange 70 charger, 91 stealth, silver gts)? If yes then you know he'll race pretty much any one. He doesn't have a big head...it's all in fun.

Syclone0044
06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
2QUICK4U unless you made some serious headway since the last time I raced you, I think Jim's got you (and all of us) covered. I ran him two weeks ago when we were both in the high 11 range and he pulled me by about 1 length over about 1/8 mile. Now he's got a big blower and this guy is serious about going fast. The nice thing is, Jim is cool as hell and will probably enjoy a good run against any fast car. But I wouldn't count on smoking this one like you did the 2004 :-)

PS: I'd like a rematch with you myself, now that I got rid of that stock turbo :goof

Prince Valiant
06-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Have you meet Jim(orange 70 charger, 91 stealth, silver gts)? If yes then you know he'll race pretty much any one. For fun I raced his 70 charger a few years ago....

Prince Valiant
06-08-2004, 11:43 PM
For fun I raced his 70 charger a few years ago.... For those that care...it was kind of a funny race to me.

Jim let me get a decent jump on him...enough so that it took a little longer than I assumed it would for him to run me down. Understand that my car wasn't by any means slow at the time...but Jim caught me hardcore with that large block singing beautifully as it passed (hard to find a better sound) He had a good 7-10mph as he was passing....and I don't even think this was an 1/8th mile yet...

Thing was, it was as we were heading on the downside of the hill heading north on hwy 100 past omega's custard. This appearently hid the actual result of the race (my major death) to a few of the patrons in the lot at the time.

On a couple of occassion I had to correct kids that would say "I saw you beat this charger..." or the "I heard you beat so and so...."

Had to admit, it was funny when I heard this...and it actually gave my car a rather undeserved rep for being faster than it actually was. But I've always loved jim's charger, as well as the hurst olds, and another olds 442 that frequents the hwy...those constitutes are among my three fav's on the hwy.

Teufelhunden
06-09-2004, 12:50 PM
But I've always loved jim's charger, as well as the hurst olds, and another olds 442 that frequents the hwy...those constitutes are among my three fav's on the hwy.

Jim raced the Hurst a couple weeks back with the GTS. It was fairly close until 3rd gear then Jim got some traction and pulled on him a bit. Good race, that Hurst is pretty fast now. That 442 you mention wouldn't happen to be a black w/red would it? If so that's Lani's car. Very cool guy/car...check out his air cleaner next time you see him parked at Oscar's.:)

Prince Valiant
06-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Jim raced the Hurst a couple weeks back with the GTS. It was fairly close until 3rd gear then Jim got some traction and pulled on him a bit. Good race, that Hurst is pretty fast now. That 442 you mention wouldn't happen to be a black w/red would it? If so that's Lani's car. Very cool guy/car...check out his air cleaner next time you see him parked at Oscar's.:)
Yeah, I've talked to lani a couple of times....one thing that you come away with after talking to him is that he really hates mustangs :rolf

I raced him from a second gear roll once and held even with him about a year after my little humbling encounter with jim....lani obviously didn't use any nitrous on our friendly roll encounter though. Is he still running the infamous pretador carb? He's faster than me for sure now though....I like the look of those GM intermediates :rockwoot:

One thing that I should mention is that when I raced jim, it was before he went with the eddy headed large block.

Cryptic
06-26-2004, 10:53 PM
1 of each please