PDA

View Full Version : Need storage for my 5x8' trailer and sled.

SSLEVO
12-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm up in west bend and want to bring my snowmobile down after christmas. The problem is i live in a condo and have no where to park the trailer and sled.

I am flexable on the location, i work in menomonee falls so ideally it would be between or around those two areas.

I would need to be able to pick it up and drop it off as i please, probably wouldn't be that often.

I'm just trying to avoid paying 50-60 a month at the mini-storage places so i can take the sled out a few times.

Yooformula
12-23-2009, 03:01 PM
try one of our sponsors, late model throttle. they charge $40 a month for a car, not sure if they still have room though.

SSLEVO
12-23-2009, 04:08 PM
try one of our sponsors, late model throttle. they charge $40 a month for a car, not sure if they still have room though.

Thanks for the tip yoo, they are a little too far away from me though.

pOrk
12-23-2009, 06:24 PM
You can park it at my place in Tosa, 50 bucks for the season :)

Josepy
12-23-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm up in west bend and want to bring my snowmobile down after christmas. The problem is i live in a condo and have no where to park the trailer and sled.

I am flexable on the location, i work in menomonee falls so ideally it would be between or around those two areas.

I would need to be able to pick it up and drop it off as i please, probably wouldn't be that often.

I'm just trying to avoid paying 50-60 a month at the mini-storage places so i can take the sled out a few times.

Id say you could keep in my garage in allenton but I would end up riding it.

SSLEVO
12-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Id say you could keep in my garage in allenton but I would end up riding it.

Haha,

That's kind of what i was looking for, someone that has some space. It doesn't even have to be inside, just secure.

pOrk
12-23-2009, 07:14 PM

michelle
12-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Hubertus is nice and close to you then. I could probably talk the other-half into letting you keep it beside our garage on the driveway so it's easy access to park it and pick it up. You could stop by next week and check it out and see if it will work for you.

SSLEVO
12-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Hubertus is nice and close to you then. I could probably talk the other-half into letting you keep it beside our garage on the driveway so it's easy access to park it and pick it up. You could stop by next week and check it out and see if it will work for you.

Sent a PM :)