PDA

View Full Version : Selling the GSX

JBs92Lude
12-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Didn't think anyone on here would really be interested, but I will mention it just in case. Selling my 99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX.

Need the money for school. :(

T-Bag
12-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Pics, Mileage, details, etc. what kind of shit classified thread did you just start? :goof

Flicktitty
12-22-2009, 10:42 PM
:rolf thought the same thing.
Pics, Mileage, details, etc. what kind of shit classified thread did you just start? :goof

GTSLOW
12-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Is it fast?

JBs92Lude
12-22-2009, 11:08 PM

Didn't think anyone one really be interested! Sorry, lol

Is it fast?

Oh yes, as fast as a mostly stock 99 gsx can be.

Selling a silver 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, 85,xxx miles, 5-speed. Asking 7500 obo.

New brakes, NGK spark plugs installed about a year ago, HKS carbon exhaust and Megan Downpipe professionally installed (I have receipts), new intake, tires are decent, full Tein coilover kit, oil changed every 3,000 miles with full synthetic Royal Purple oil, master cylinder, timing belt, serpentine belt and accessory belt were replaced in 2007 (I have receipts for parts and labor). Will come with a FMIC kit, HKS turbo timer type-0, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge - all new in box and never installed- for the right price.

Took good care of it, just need the cash for school so I can make the big bucks one of these days. :goof

twicks69
12-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Interested.

Shoot me some real pics -- tmzperformance@gmail.com

Shock tower rust? Any body rust whatsoever? Condition of Hatch? Hood? Radiator support framing or Hood latch assembly bracketry rust?

Is this black leather? Silver dash gauges?

More details the better!

Condition of engine? Transmission-- stock origional or rebuilt?? Clutch--condition and specific brand/model?

Has this car been raced? If so, what times have you put down? Dynoed? If so, what numbers, and boost levels?

Have the recalls been done on the lower control arms, transfer case seals, or any other dealer-specific maintenence?

So, the only real mods you have done is an exhaust, intake and coilovers.

What specific model of Tein coilovers are installed? Spring Rates?

Is there any sort of tuning tool on the vehicle? Or are you untuned?

Did you purchase this car completely stock? If so, mileage and duration of parts currently installed, and if you still have the original suspension, is it included?

What physical interior and exterior flaws are there? Scratches, scuffs, door dings, paint flaws, clearcoat condition, etc.

Finally, what tires are on it, and has this car EVER been driven in winter? If so, for how long (if it was winter-driven by the previous owner, or by yourself is what I am asking)? If it was driven in winter, how regularly was it washed/salt removed == hence my questions regarding frame rust, etc....

Sorry for all the questions, but you know what I drive, and that is why I am interested.