PDA

View Full Version : Real Street Drags 5/13/04

quickcarl
05-14-2004, 02:06 AM
Wow was it weak. All the pu$$ies that wanted to run me totally shriveled up when I pulled up my car. I didn't even rev my engine or make a notably decent pass--but on the other hand , everyone hates on my car. Step the F-u_c-K up and grab a lane. I just wanted a friendly bet, too. All the chitown $hittalkers -- especially from chitown.com, were too much of cowards to step up and get cold-cocked. I had the guy with the mr microphone call out Juicin or any takers to negotiate a race with me. No takers -----made for a boring a$s night. There were not any cool runs or matches. The only cool run I remember other than my last spray - run, was a mustang that went up on the bumper early in the night. I want that white supra or whatever.
Tuff cowered out, and his car was plagued with problems. Not cool.
Bad 442, had no car---had been bull$hitting the whole time. Not cool.
Rain was probably what kept cars home, too. Not cool.
Juicin' ignored my callout. Not cool.
RSD was...........................not cool. :bsflag

Yooformula
05-14-2004, 07:18 AM
Sucks to hear that Carl. I bet a ton more people would have gone out if it wasnt for the threat of rain all night. I was in Madison most of the day and between here and there I missed any and all of the rain completely.

Crawlin
05-14-2004, 07:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jucin.... I can't believe you actually thought you'd set something up with that saferacer. If you didnt' spot him out 3 cars(from the finishline) he wouldn't race.

john96ws6
05-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Which car was yours? I didn't think RSD was anything too special either. I was expecting more streetracing style races. It seemed like little more than a T&T night. I guess it could have been more fun if I actually would have brought a car down.

Crawlin
05-14-2004, 03:35 PM
if the weather had been more promising throughout the day and region, it would have been a blast i'm sure. all the other ones are just awesome, WHEN the rain stays away. You'll hear more bitching and moaning then actual racing in some cases, but THAT part is still fun to listen to.

Chris

john96ws6
05-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Yeah I plan on going to the one in June. I still got more than I expected last night. I wasn't sure anyone would show considering the rain we drove through on 894.

quickcarl
05-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Which car was yours? I didn't think RSD was anything too special either. I was expecting more streetracing style races. It seemed like little more than a T&T night. I guess it could have been more fun if I actually would have brought a car down.

My car was the ridiculous Garnet Red Camaro(1970 1/2), with the humongous cowl hood. It seems that it was the only car there that was capable of the ET's that I turn. It's still cool to watch other cars---I'm not stuck up. Note the really small tires on the back. 29.5 x 10.5 - 15 (non-"w"). The same tires that most other guys run---or smaller.

Syclone0044
05-15-2004, 05:48 PM
I had a good time. It was astonishing how the weather held off. Highlights were a Fox body mustang that did a perfectly lifted straight wheelie (although he let off a little early/hard), lots of good close races, a 600 cc bike that kept beating his big CC competition against all odds, jet car running a half pass and pulling the chute well before the traps, and still running 6.4 @ 210 :wow

QuickCarl was one of the fastest cars there, probably in the top 4 (including the jet car), he wasn't kidding when he said "humongous cowl", man that was about a 10 Inch Cowl, not sure how he sees the road :-)

Oh and I did see a green LS1 Camaro with primered front end, blow his motor from too much nitrous!! Never did I see such a large white cloud billow from a tailpipe!! LOL

Crawlin
05-15-2004, 07:03 PM
that green Z was Jucin I assume, and it's still only an LT1 w/ an LS1 front end.

the 600cc bike was a GSX-R i'm guessing, and that must have been Outplayin. Not exactly something that's stock :)

Syclone0044
05-15-2004, 09:19 PM
I almost forgot to mention the highlight of my night was watching BCM member "2QUICK4U" in his clean Grand National do a burnout and quarter mile pass!! That car truly has a sweet, sweet sound!!! Pshhhhhhhhhttt!! And quite fast I might add for a true street car. :thumbsup

2QUICK4U
05-17-2004, 11:07 AM
"Syclone0044"- thanks for the nice comment about my GN!!!....to bad things are not right just yet. Should have been alot faster than what you saw but I guess not bad for only running 20lbs of boost with tunning issues!

Also next time you need to make sure you stop over to say "HI"!!!

lotsals1
05-21-2004, 09:52 PM
Wow was it weak. All the pu$$ies that wanted to run me totally shriveled up when I pulled up my car. I didn't even rev my engine or make a notably decent pass--but on the other hand , everyone hates on my car. Step the F-u_c-K up and grab a lane. I just wanted a friendly bet, too. All the chitown $hittalkers -- especially from chitown.com, were too much of cowards to step up and get cold-cocked. I had the guy with the mr microphone call out Juicin or any takers to negotiate a race with me. No takers -----made for a boring a$s night. There were not any cool runs or matches. The only cool run I remember other than my last spray - run, was a mustang that went up on the bumper early in the night. I want that white supra or whatever.
Tuff cowered out, and his car was plagued with problems. Not cool.
Bad 442, had no car---had been bull$hitting the whole time. Not cool.
Rain was probably what kept cars home, too. Not cool.
Juicin' ignored my callout. Not cool.
RSD was...........................not cool. :bsflagDamn that sucks Carl
Woulda been nice to have a Brewtown car open a full can down there on the Chitown boys--There will be more and i definatly would like to go when you go
:shades