PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for part time work with good pay?

LIL EVO
12-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Property Field Inspector:
Basically the job is to drive a route for 3 days, take pictures of properties, and fill out a form. It will be about 9 days a month of work and the compensation comes out to about $240 a day depending on routes and special assignments.

Requirements:
1. Valid Driver’s License -
2. Proof of Auto Insurance and Registration -
3. A reliable vehicle. -
4. Laptop -
5. Car Adapter -
6. Digital Camera -
7. Reliable Cell Phone
8. GPS -
9. Microsoft Streets and Trips -

This is a 1099 individual contractor type position. You would report to me so I don't want any ass-clowns. :) Need hard working reliable people.

Shoot me an email telling me you're interested and we can go from there- wifieldinspection@gmail.com

I know there's always guys looking for work on here and this is the least I could do to help out!

Exitspeed
12-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Email sent. Very interested.

Rocket Power
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
He said no assclowns:goof:rolf j/k

DirtyMax
12-21-2009, 01:50 PM
I sent an email as well. This may fit nicely into my schedule. No ass-clown here... :thumbsup

Thanks,
Jeremy

Exitspeed
12-21-2009, 02:03 PM
He said no assclowns:goof:rolf j/k

:rolf

D'oh!

97z2801ss
12-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Pmed you before I email

Andy6789
12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
email sent

GTSLOW
12-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Property Field Inspector:
Basically the job is to drive a route for 3 days, take pictures of properties, and fill out a form. It will be about 9 days a month of work and the compensation comes out to about $240 a day depending on routes and special assignments.

Requirements:
3. A reliable vehicle. -
4. Laptop -
5. Car Adapter -
6. Digital Camera -
7. Reliable Cell Phone
8. GPS -
10. Not a Liberal

This is a 1099 individual contractor type position. You would report to me so I don't want any ass-clowns. :) Need hard working reliable people.

Shoot me an email telling me you're interested and we can go from there- wifieldinspection@gmail.com

I know there's always guys looking for work on here and this is the least I could do to help out!

Read the bold. :goof :whip

LIL EVO
12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Holy email replies. I posted the ad to craigslist this morning and between here and that I have around 40-50 resumes to look at since then.

I will be hooking you guys up first if you meet all the requirements. Give me until tomorrow afternoon to hear a reply back.

I'm going to post what I've been sending out in reply emails so you guys can be ahead of the ball:

Intro Email:
There are a few things you need to do to get the ball rolling. I am also brand new to this. I'm in charge of building a reliable and hard working crew in Wisconsin and ensuring all of our inspections are completed. The state will be broken up into three areas, at this point I'm not even sure where the divisions will be, but I need 10 people per area.

Each person will be responsible for completing 70 inspections a day, 7 per hour, assuming approximately 7am - 4pm during the hours of daylight, times three days. So when the inspections are posted every 10 days or so, there will be approximately 210 of them that will need to be completed in 72 hours. This is where the GPS and mapping software comes into play.

Here's what I need from you:

1.) Register on the forum and introduce yourself in the Wisconsin section. I am working on getting information in the Wisconsin section. You can visit the Oregon section on what to expect, he has a lot of information already in there. http://inspector.forumotion.com/forum.htm

2.) Enter your forum user ID here -

2.) Introduce yourself on the forum, in the Wisconsin area

3.) Once you are registered, visit the "Paperwork" section. You need to be registered to view this area.

4.) Download, print, and look over the paperwork.

Please indicate (yes/no) that you have the below equipment. If you do not, please explain

3. A reliable vehicle. -

4. Laptop -

5. Car Adapter -

6. Digital Camera -

7. Reliable Cell Phone

8. GPS -

It may seem overwhelming and not seem like there is a lot of information - I feel the same way. If you have any further questions, please email or call me. When you reply back to this email with all the information, I will contact you for the next step and quick phone interview.

GTSLOW
12-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Holy email replies. I posted the ad to craigslist this morning and between here and that I have around 40-50 resumes to look at since then.

I will be hooking you guys up first if you meet all the requirements. Give me until tomorrow afternoon to hear a reply back.

I'm going to post what I've been sending out in reply emails so you guys can be ahead of the ball:

Intro Email:
There are a few things you need to do to get the ball rolling. I am also brand new to this. I'm in charge of building a reliable and hard working crew in Wisconsin and ensuring all of our inspections are completed. The state will be broken up into three areas, at this point I'm not even sure where the divisions will be, but I need 10 people per area.

Each person will be responsible for completing 70 inspections a day, 7 per hour, assuming approximately 7am - 4pm during the hours of daylight, times three days. So when the inspections are posted every 10 days or so, there will be approximately 210 of them that will need to be completed in 72 hours. This is where the GPS and mapping software comes into play.

Here's what I need from you:

1.) Register on the forum and introduce yourself in the Wisconsin section. I am working on getting information in the Wisconsin section. You can visit the Oregon section on what to expect, he has a lot of information already in there. http://inspector.forumotion.com/forum.htm

2.) Enter your forum user ID here -

2.) Introduce yourself on the forum, in the Wisconsin area

3.) Once you are registered, visit the "Paperwork" section. You need to be registered to view this area.

4.) Download, print, and look over the paperwork.

Please indicate (yes/no) that you have the below equipment. If you do not, please explain

3. A reliable vehicle. -

4. Laptop -

5. Car Adapter -

6. Digital Camera -

7. Reliable Cell Phone

8. GPS -

It may seem overwhelming and not seem like there is a lot of information - I feel the same way. If you have any further questions, please email or call me. When you reply back to this email with all the information, I will contact you for the next step and quick phone interview.

:rolf that was probably a terrible idea. You'll get emails for months from people.

LIL EVO
12-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Ok, the state map has been posted. I need to find 10 people per "zone".

You guys are going to be part of zone 3. We just need to figure out how to cover it.

Ideally I'd want 5 people out of the Milwaukee area and 5 out of Madison to cover the central and west portion.

84hurst
12-22-2009, 01:30 AM
I'd email but I can't from my phone. I'm intersted and I have pretty much all of the items you are looking for.

TransAm12sec
12-22-2009, 01:54 AM
This reminds me of the home buying message board you created awhile ago. I'm pretty sure that was you.

Yooformula
12-22-2009, 11:00 AM
This reminds me of the home buying message board you created awhile ago. I'm pretty sure that was you.

that was a decent site, too bad it didnt have the traffic. there was alot of good info there. when the topic came up here recently about a subforum I was going to see about a redirect or linking to that site.

LIL EVO
12-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Still need more people.

We will be hitting the road Jan 5, 6, and 7. Training is next week. I need completed paperwork from anyone interested by the end of this week!

DirtyMax
12-24-2009, 11:04 PM
I will be out of town all next week. I will reach out to you to see if you still need people once I return.