PDA

View Full Version : dont care how many rings you have

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:47 PM
ben you made my day

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
oh ya packers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Turbo-Triumph
12-20-2009, 06:50 PM
and it comes down to this......

1 man,.. 1 ball.... 1 goalpost....

Turbo-Triumph
12-20-2009, 06:51 PM
and its good :-(

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:52 PM
ahahhahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaah

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 06:54 PM
wow... minus Woodson our secondary is a joke. 503 yards, really?

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes lololololololololololololololololol

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-20-2009, 06:56 PM
WTF are you talking about?

flyin_blue_egg
I don't know about everybody else, but I say there was a hold on either the center or the LG on that TD pass at the end. Not to mention the fact that we had the game won on the INT, until Chiler deceided to run into the WR.

But all things aside our secondary had what 3 or 4 automatic 1st down penalties on the final drive.

KRAUSED
for all you packer backers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and all you people that counted the steeleres out who dey...

theavenger333
12-20-2009, 06:58 PM
why in the shit did we have that rookie guarding ANYONE at that point?

as for anyone talking stupid about the packers...... they still have more wins then pittsburgh. and they still control their own road to the playoffs.
period.

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Funny how all the Packer haters hide until they lose a game like this. I'm a Packer fan but not a die hard by any means (it's all college football for me, 10 times more exciting to watch). Still in the middle of a wild card hunt.

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 06:59 PM
<---- misses Al Harris.... Bush and Bell scare me

DoubleAron
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Not that there is excuse for half the stuff that happened today but how in the world can you not call that hold on the last play!!!!!!
Sometimes I swear this stuff is rigged.

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:05 PM
its rigged only if your on the losing end

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 07:07 PM
and Clay Mathews fumble and recovery... gotta love that tuck rule they seem to call only for the star QBs (Brady, Ben). Even Ben knew it was a fumble. Quite a few miss holds, and a few BIG penalties on the final drive. I know it's a loss so Packer fans will bitch about the calls like losing teams do every time but still...

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm still not sure a Cowboys fan is in any position to talk smack against the Packers just yet. Wait until you make it further in the playoffs, then maybe....

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
oops sorry still lost

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Funny how all the Packer haters hide until they lose a game like this. I'm a Packer fan but not a die hard by any means (it's all college football for me, 10 times more exciting to watch). Still in the middle of a wild card hunt.

i am a born and bred pit fan since 1976..this has nothing to do with wins everyone has counted Pit out everyone does every year and they have smacked the taste out of good teams when needed.Guess what gb fans swallow you pride and admit you over looked the Champs. oh and by the way YOU STILL LOST

ps... In the modern era (since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970) the Steelers have posted the best record in pro football. The franchise has won the most total games, won the most divisional titles, earned the best winning percentage (including every expansion team), earned the most All-Pro nominations and has the most Super Bowl wins (6) since the modern game started in 1970. It is also 2nd overall in playoff wins and season game wins.

sick of hearing you whiney little gb fans when you lose a close one,swallow you bs and take your lumps like every other sports fan it's a loss period...

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:11 PM
^ he has a point

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 07:15 PM
^ he has a point

thank you....:thumbsup

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM
So then where have you been the past 5 weeks when the Steelers have been losing? I know there are plenty of Pitt fans on this forum (Yoosof, that neon guy, etc.). I don't care how a team has done in the past, all I care about it now. So using your argument the Packers are better than the Vikings because we have more titles than they do.

flyin_blue_egg
12-20-2009, 07:23 PM
oops sorry still lost

wait til the first round of the playoffs and the cowboys will be saying the same thing.

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Just like the packers lolololol if they make it,on a wild card lol

Lash
12-20-2009, 07:26 PM
oh ya packers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

And guess which NFC team has the same record....

:loser

It's gonna be awesome when philly gives GB the wild card.

Yooformula
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM
So then where have you been the past 5 weeks when the Steelers have been losing? I know there are plenty of Pitt fans on this forum (Yoosof, that neon guy, etc.). I don't care how a team has done in the past, all I care about it now. So using your argument the Packers are better than the Vikings because we have more titles than they do.

I have been here and I even made posts about the team losing but I NEVER predict our games or talk shit. I wont even pick the games in the weekly picks, way too superstitious for that. I would rather see them rest up, give reps to the back ups then come back next season. UNLESS the back ups can make an impact NOW. I almost never talk shit about the Steelers unless Coop is at my house watching a playoff cowboy/steeler game and it comes down to the last damm second.:rolf:goof

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM
i have been on her just don't post much ..i listen to every gb fan day in day out about how bad gb is and why there going to beat this team or that.Then when you lose to the vikes its all excuses,lose to to cinny excuse,lose to tampa excuse.its a loss.Pit has loss alot of games that maybe they shouldn't have but didn't,you don't hear pit fans saying if this would of happen or that we would have won.They have made alot of bad choices,but have proven every year when knocked down they find away to come back in to the dance.Look at recent football standings they were behind 6-7 now 7-7 and baltimore in front by one game.And baltimore and jets to come also in hunt.So if win next two then what they are back and 5 losses mean nothing.

And is the pack better the the vikes, i say right now No....Why Vikes are alot more in controle when they have the ball and make wise choices,then gb in pressure situations.And Rodgers Farve comparision when Rodgers makes it 17 years we'll see until then Farve hands down....

PS pack was better when Farve was there now that Farves not,i think Vikes record proves they are better now

Nix
12-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Too many penalties. :(

Packers are still #1 in my book. This is hopefully just a bump in the road. Go Packers!:headbang

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:50 PM
And guess which NFC team has the same record....

:loser

It's gonna be awesome when philly gives GB the wild card.

yup and Dallas has much less talent and a worse QB ahahahahaha you guys have the best stat qb ever

DoubleAron
12-20-2009, 07:52 PM
its rigged only if your on the losing end

Some of the games this year (not just Packers) that I have watched have had some fishy looking plays.

If I watch football yes I will root for the Packers so I guess you could say my team lost.
I try not to invest to much of anything into something I cannot control, which is why I am not into sports as much as I used to be. I have enough stress in my life without worry about a team winning and losing.

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Funny how all the Packer haters hide until they lose a game like this.

My thoughts exactly. Some of the so called "trash talk" on here sounds like something an 8 year old would say too...no offense to the 8 year olds reading out there.

Packers got beat, hats off to the Steelers. I thought Pittsburgh would win and so did ALOT of Packer fans, not sure who was counting them out to be honest.

ps... In the modern era (since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970) the Steelers have posted the best record in pro football. The franchise has won the most total games, won the most divisional titles, earned the best winning percentage (including every expansion team), earned the most All-Pro nominations and has the most Super Bowl wins (6) since the modern game started in 1970. It is also 2nd overall in playoff wins and season game wins.

Way to cherry pick your stats, good job. Lets convienently skip to 1970 after the Packers DOMINATED the 1960's, not to mention how Pittsburgh was a terrible franchise until Chuck Knoll came about. The Steelers are a great franchise, no doubt, so are the Cowboys....but at the end of the day the Packers have the best record of the three this year considering the Packers win over the Cowboys. :chair::loser

That said, Hines Ward is a tough mofo but also a little bitch.

STANMAN
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I am a Detroit fan. The best game of this year by far was this week. Yeah, the best week of my football season so far is when my team ALMOST beat a team that was in the Superbowl last year. Just to put things in perspective:rolf

Yooformula
12-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Way to cherry pick your stats, good job. Lets convienently skip to 1970 after the Packers DOMINATED the 1960's, not to mention how Pittsburgh was a terrible franchise until Chuck Knoll came about.

speaking of cherry picking. are you one of the packer fans that tosses out how many championships the packers won? I love that argument knowing how small the league was then, how many less games, how most teams werent even in the league for more than a year or two at a time but keep on plugging that championship wagon around and blasting anyone else that likes to stat quote. IMO championships are only half of the league not the entire things. The steelers were never a terrible franchise, they managed to stick around from the near beginning and not get moved around or sold off. they just didnt win alot and chose to always build through the draft so it did take alot of time but at least the fans were ALWAYS true fans not just when they did well. That is the sign a great franchise when the fans see the potential and back up the team no matter what. There are very few teams imo that fit that bill, the packers, bears, steelers, giants are all teams that fit the same bill in that regards.

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 08:50 PM
speaking of cherry picking. are you one of the packer fans that tosses out how many championships the packers won? I love that argument knowing how small the league was then, how many less games, how most teams werent even in the league for more than a year or two at a time but keep on plugging that championship wagon around and blasting anyone else that likes to stat quote. IMO championships are only half of the league not the entire things. The steelers were never a terrible franchise, they managed to stick around from the near beginning and not get moved around or sold off. they just didnt win alot and chose to always build through the draft so it did take alot of time but at least the fans were ALWAYS true fans not just when they did well. That is the sign a great franchise when the fans see the potential and back up the team no matter what. There are very few teams imo that fit that bill, the packers, bears, steelers, giants are all teams that fit the same bill in that regards.

Do I toss it around? No I don't. And if someone does, it doesn't qualify as cherry picking. Cherry picking stats is if you ignore part of your history or show only part of the picture to prove your point, hence using the modern era as an example of titles won. When others like to make claims about how many they have, then Packer fans can play that game and usually win. The Packers would of destroyed the early AFL teams in the 60's before the Super Bowls, they won the first two Super Bowls as the team was aging and winding down. And I love the AFL as much as anyone but lets be real here.

The Steelers were absolutely terrible before Knoll, they had 6 winnings season's from 1933-1971, C'mon!

Every team has good fans and every team has its share of dipshit fans. I'm not saying anything about their fans or anyones fans, but I will pick apart arguments that are flawed or just wrong.

badass88gt
12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Yes lololololololololololololololololol

You just LIVE for these moments, dont ya? lol

HITMAN
12-20-2009, 09:57 PM
^ he has a point

So does the top of your head.

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 10:48 PM

so direct from your quote

"I don't care how a team has done in the past, all I care about it now."

So using your argument since 1970 the STEELERS ARE THE BEST....Thanks for clearing this up oh and as far as cherry picking stats them were just off the top my head...

and like yooformula said Steelers rely on draft and no name to make them a team,and they pretty much have proving that combo works.Sure they hit bumps in the road this year and they did last year but still have strived to be the best even when they play some games at there worse...

Lash
12-20-2009, 11:46 PM
so does the top of your head.

lmao!!!!!!

GTSLOW
12-20-2009, 11:49 PM
i am a born and bred pit fan since 1976..this has nothing to do with wins everyone has counted Pit out everyone does every year and they have smacked the taste out of good teams when needed.Guess what gb fans swallow you pride and admit you over looked the Champs. oh and by the way YOU STILL LOST

sick of hearing you whiney little gb fans when you lose a close one,swallow you bs and take your lumps like every other sports fan it's a loss period...

:rolf rant much? You must have been really butt hurt the past 5 games??

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 12:42 AM
not as butthurt as a Packer fan is right now, Piece of Shitman nice job adding to my game winning comments. BUTTHURT.

flyin_blue_egg
12-21-2009, 05:43 AM

as a packer fan I have to agree with you on that. Not to mention if i remember the forward pass wasn't even "invented" yet was it?

OxmanWI
12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Vikings lost to the Panthers last night.

0TransAm0
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Funny how all the Packer haters hide until they lose a game like this. .

X2 :rolf

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Whats funny is how the Packers fans do nothing but make excuses and place blame.
If its not Rodgers holding the ball to long its bad reffing or bad play calling or someones hurt there is always a excuse.
News flash sometimes,more often then not they just plainly suck.
503 passing yards is hillarious to me,has there ever been more in a NFL game? Maybe don't care to look it up tho,but there can't be to many more out there lolololol

Coops Brother
12-21-2009, 09:54 PM
I used to get upset when the Pack lost, Michael would call and act like a child, kind of the way he is conducting himself on this thread... ( I wonder if there was an upcoming big car show sponsored by Ford, if a certain person, would be acting a fool, knowing there may be "watchers" from Ford) :durr

Now, they lose, big deal. If they win great. I long since realized that when they won no one slipped an extra "benjamin" in my check the next friday. So to read all of this jibberish is funny to me, knowing that there is nothing in it for anyone if "their team" wins, (not withstanding any NFL team owners on the board) and if you have something to win, then come out and say " hey I bet on "xyz team" and they lost, now then you have a legit gripe. But to come on here and bust another persons balls, for doing what they enjoy to do on a sunday afternoon is sad. :crying

I wonder... could Jack Roush be a Packer fan..... that would be a butthurt for sure. :wooo

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Nice try ^ yet another Butthurt Packer fan. Ford would have nothing to do with a discussion like this. Again nice try butthurt. I take it just like I can give it,Not my fault some can't do the same now is it?

Coops Brother
12-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Childish...all of ya.

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Why are you in the thread if you don't have a thing to add? Oh yeah I remember your a butthurt Packer Fan to.

badass88gt
12-21-2009, 10:04 PM
i wonder... Could jack roush be a packer fan..... That would be a butthurt for sure. :wooo

lol

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Vikings lost to the Panthers last night.

Does it matter,Its a lock

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
lol

Unfortunately for him he is probably a Detroit Fan,If brian knew anything about Roush he would know thats where home base is,so he may be more Butthurt about the season than the average Packer fan is,lololol

HITMAN
12-22-2009, 01:20 AM
not as butthurt as a Packer fan is right now, Piece of Shitman nice job adding to my game winning comments. BUTTHURT.

Realistically, I could give two shits who won or lost. The sun doesn't rise or set by what the result of a football game is. I don't live in Green Bay and they don't pay my salary. All I did was take a shot at a slow moving jackass and hit it dead center... ;)

Butthurt? Piece of Shitman? :rolf Did they teach you Christian phrases like that in Reverend school? Where do they let such a pious man as you preach, Church of the Leaky Douche Bag?

Reverend Cooper
12-22-2009, 05:55 AM
Words of a typical butthurt Packer fan with no clue,stay in K1 you'll have a better chance. I'm slow moving lol look in the mirror lol

OxmanWI
12-22-2009, 09:08 AM
Does it matter,Its a lock

I'm a butthurt Packer fan and proud of it, hate the Queens and always will! Yeeeehaw!:headbang

Josepy
12-22-2009, 09:24 AM
I used to get upset when the Pack lost, Michael would call and act like a child, kind of the way he is conducting himself on this thread... ( I wonder if there was an upcoming big car show sponsored by Ford, if a certain person, would be acting a fool, knowing there may be "watchers" from Ford) :durr

Now, they lose, big deal. If they win great. I long since realized that when they won no one slipped an extra "benjamin" in my check the next friday. So to read all of this jibberish is funny to me, knowing that there is nothing in it for anyone if "their team" wins, (not withstanding any NFL team owners on the board) and if you have something to win, then come out and say " hey I bet on "xyz team" and they lost, now then you have a legit gripe. But to come on here and bust another persons balls, for doing what they enjoy to do on a sunday afternoon is sad. :crying

I wonder... could Jack Roush be a Packer fan..... that would be a butthurt for sure. :wooo

Post of the year. LOL :rolf You are correct he wouldn't be like this if there was a ford show coming up. Can't piss off the Ford "brass" Fucking hilarious.

PureSound15
12-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Post of the year. LOL :rolf You are correct he wouldn't be like this if there was a ford show coming up. Can't piss off the Ford "brass" Fucking hilarious.

What is a Ford brass?

HITMAN
12-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Words of a typical butthurt Packer fan with no clue,stay in K1 you'll have a better chance. I'm slow moving lol look in the mirror lol

Good god man, how are you able to even function in life considering the amount of gibberish you spew on any given day? Do your co-workers have access to an Imbecile To English dictionary? Now I know you can do better than this Mike, so why don't you put down that vile of Jerry Jones' ball sweat that you've been sniffing and swing that purse with both hands...
:durr

Reverend Cooper
12-22-2009, 07:18 PM
If you weren't a butthurt Packer fan NONE Of you would have posted in this thread.
Have a nice day Butthurts kthanksbyeseeyalater.lolz

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Someone needs a bottle

Josepy
12-22-2009, 08:17 PM

Not butthurt. Your just very annoying. Especially when I have read it in more than 1 thread and on facebook.

Coops Brother
12-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately for him he is probably a Detroit Fan,If brian knew anything about Roush he would know thats where home base is,so he may be more Butthurt about the season than the average Packer fan is,lololol

You live in WI, and are a Cowboy's fan, why can't he live in MI. and be a Packer fan? Or do you have a special permit for it? ;)

HITMAN
12-23-2009, 01:18 AM
If you weren't a butthurt Packer fan NONE Of you would have posted in this thread.
Have a nice day Butthurts kthanksbyeseeyalater.lolz

With logic like that, who needs guys like Stephen Hawking? :rolleyes:

VroomPshhTsi
12-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Packer fans post up after any game, whether they play good or bad. It's what football fans do. But you are the almighty cool one by calling anyone who posts on here (besides yourself) "butthurt." I hope to one day reach your level of awesomeness :rolleyes:

Reverend Cooper
12-27-2009, 06:09 PM
^another butthurt lolz

VroomPshhTsi
12-27-2009, 10:25 PM
^Buttpirate

Lash
12-27-2009, 10:58 PM
That's cute. You guys are flirting.