PDA

View Full Version : Saints no longer undefeated

Holeshot
12-19-2009, 10:33 PM
The Saints must feel like Green Bay after Tampa kicked they're asses.

Waiting for Coop

Nix
12-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Saints looked like complete horse shit tonight. Im glad they lost, maybe their luck ran out? Would't that be something if they lose next week too, aginst Tampa! :rolf Won't happen but it would be funny.

Reverend Cooper
12-19-2009, 11:28 PM
AHHHHH the IRONY the Packers lose to a completely defeated team,the Cowboys beat an undefeated team. I love it. Great job Romo.

Car Guy
12-20-2009, 12:12 AM
AHHHHH the IRONY the Packers lose to a completely defeated team,the Cowboys beat an undefeated team. I love it. Great job Romo.

Blah blah blah.....:)

OxmanWI
12-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Why does it have to be the butt sucking Cowboys to beat the Saints?! Lost money on those fuckers tonight!

Coops Brother
12-20-2009, 07:55 AM
The Cowboys are the greatest.....it took me until now to see that. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HY35F2T
12-20-2009, 12:36 PM
:thumbsup But you know they still suck even though there win was more of a win.Then the packers kicking a half in the bag puppy.:rolf

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 02:20 PM
The Packers have had a easy second half. I can't wait to see them blow it in the playoffs.I will be so giggly.Your lovely team has lost at the hands of the Cowboys so many times its laughable,they win one against a sub-par Dallas this year and they are great lol

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Yep, whoever wins last does have bragging rights :) . 13-16 all time vs the Cowboys, so I guess both teams have lost so much to each other its laughable (?).

gottwins?
12-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Awesome! I was sick of watching NFL network *undefeated saints this destiny that omfg saints* Now the colts just need to fall and then I can finally see some real statistics and diagnosing of football! DAMN!

Just sucks it was to the cowboys though..some times they scare me with the talent that they have...luckily as a team they are mediocre...roy williams looks like SUCH waste of money and picks LOL the guy makes a first down and gets all happy about it and starts talking trash..congrats pal, ah well chargers had their way with them anyways.:headbang

gottwins?
12-20-2009, 02:35 PM
The Packers have had a easy second half. I can't wait to see them blow it in the playoffs.I will be so giggly.Your lovely team has lost at the hands of the Cowboys so many times its laughable,they win one against a sub-par Dallas this year and they are great lol

Im not a cowboy hater per say but how much more money do they have to dump on this team for it to be above par, jones needs to snap out of it and realize that you always can't buy yourself into a superbowl lol. Money does not = WIN these days.

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:41 PM
actually in most sports it does you may want to wake up

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Yep, whoever wins last does have bragging rights :) . 13-16 all time vs the Cowboys, so I guess both teams have lost so much to each other its laughable (?).

they have lost more to D right,kthanksbye

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 07:50 PM
they have lost more to D right,kthanksbye

Congrats, once again you've gotten me. Good job.

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:51 PM
now is all Packer fans could admit defeat as well instead of making excuses

Yooformula
12-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I really wanted to see ANY team go undefeated dammit! I am sick and tired of hearing about the dolphags and that damm record. I hope the Colts can pull it off, that would cap it for Peyton imo. Great guy, competitor and no better person to hold the undefeated record IMO.

Holeshot
12-20-2009, 08:04 PM
I really wanted to see ANY team go undefeated dammit! I am sick and tired of hearing about the dolphags and that damm record. I hope the Colts can pull it off, that would cap it for Peyton imo. Great guy, competitor and no better person to hold the undefeated record IMO.

Manning is a class act off the field thats for sure. And I say this with personal knowledge. ;)

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
now is all Packer fans could admit defeat as well instead of making excuses

Dude, who is not "admitting defeat"? Are we saying they really won? We can all read the scoreboard. You make excuses more than anyone on here after the Packers handed the Cowboys ass in Lambeau. The Steelers won and deserved it....hell of a throw/catch at the end. I didn't think the Packers would win this one anyway going in.

I am sick and tired of hearing about the dolphags and that damm record. I hope the Colts can pull it off, that would cap it for Peyton imo. Great guy, competitor and no better person to hold the undefeated record IMO.

I agree. Manning is amazing and a great guy, funny too...almost impossible not to like him. I'd also like to see them do it to up the 07' Patriots, not to mention the Dolphins. Pretty sure that would cement him as probably the best QB ever, even though thats totally subjective.

Holeshot
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I have always likes Manning. And when he and Yoosof made my grandsons dying wish come true ... Well they both will be top of my list eternally

Yooformula
12-20-2009, 08:27 PM
I always like Peyton but after what he did for your grandson, I will always be a fan of his no matter what team he plays for!

PB86MCSS
12-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Care to give more details? I don't want to pry if it's sensative, sorry about your grandson just curious. I might like Manning even more then.

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Dude, who is not "admitting defeat"? Are we saying they really won? We can all read the scoreboard. You make excuses more than anyone on here after the Packers handed the Cowboys ass in Lambeau. The Steelers won and deserved it....hell of a throw/catch at the end. I didn't think the Packers would win this one anyway going in.

I agree. Manning is amazing and a great guy, funny too...almost impossible not to like him. I'd also like to see them do it to up the 07' Patriots, not to mention the Dolphins. Pretty sure that would cement him as probably the best QB ever, even though thats totally subjective.

I dont think I have ever made excuses about Dallas and a loss,In fact I have been very honest in saying they have sucked this year and can't believe they are doing as well as they have.
Wow you beat them this year,I didnt whine,but last year when we kicked your ass' it was a complain fest about calls and such just like today. Packers fans = sore losers for the most part.
I preay they go to the playoffs and get the shit icked outta them one more time by Minnesota lololol

flyin_blue_egg
12-21-2009, 05:42 AM

the only thing I hate about a team being XX-0 this late is that ESPN brings in Mercury Morris who then basically says that no matter if the team goes 19-0 and wins the SB that the 72 fins are still better....ooo and that he thinks the team should just lose a game before the playoffs bc being undefeated isn't all its cracked up to be. I just think he wants his 72 fins to be the only team to go undefeated and win the SB