PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 350 sb..

MitchMeister-
05-13-2004, 05:17 PM
:thumbsup I need a small block 350... preferably a running one or at least a block with crank, pistons and rods.. if anyone knows of a junkyard around here that i could find one in or if someone has an extra .. lol.. just let me know. thanks.

JohnnyT
05-13-2004, 07:10 PM
See my "stuff for sale" post below. I have a complete L98 350 short block fs

Sexy83TA
05-14-2004, 07:08 AM
:thumbsup I need a small block 350... preferably a running one or at least a block with crank, pistons and rods.. if anyone knows of a junkyard around here that i could find one in or if someone has an extra .. lol.. just let me know. thanks.

Well Mitch, look into a place called Firebird City, its about 10 miles or so I'd guess away from Whitewater, so its not too much of a drive for us. But its this place thats actually a guns and ammo shop owned by some really weird nazis, but if you walk behind the store its mainly a third gen grave yard. A couple of 2nd gens and a fiero or too. Theres never any guarantees but last time I was there we helped this guy pull out a 350, they sold it to him for $100 but granted its a junk yard so who knows what parts really work and what don't. Its worth a look. I went there in January I think and they were just about to crush all the cars they had and get a brand new fleet of em in. I dont know how often they get new cars but I guess its every few months. Just take your own tools and if you can score some beer take along a 12 pack, if you bring the guys beer they will give you a better deal on any parts you take away.

If your interested I can give you more info on how to find 'em.

Mike93z
05-14-2004, 06:43 PM
I have one out of a 90 caprice cop car. needs a rebuild, but if you want it you can have it. Just come and get it.