PDA

View Full Version : 3 Games Left. What do you think?

Exitspeed
12-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Think we can win these next three?

I honestly do. The Steelers and Cardinals have just fell off. The Cardinals looked TERRIBLE the other night. Sure both of these teams have the potential to rebound but we have the potential to play even better ball then we have.

I'd LOVE to see go 12-4.

If I could have only one thing for X-Mas would be to get to the Vikings in the playoffs and WIN. I wouldn't even care if they lost the Super Bowl.

Annnnnd GO...

TraceDaddy
12-17-2009, 11:56 AM
So you think the 3rd time is the charm?

All three games are winnable. The Pack has to get their penalties under control before it comes back to bite them. The Cardinals are Jekyll and Hyde. Hopefully by the last game of the season it won't mean anything to them. The Steelers? Hard to figure out. If Polamalu makes that much difference, the rest of that team is awful.

Exitspeed
12-17-2009, 12:01 PM

I'd like to think so. And if we beat them one game of out three THAT would be the one I'd want to see them win.

PB86MCSS
12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
The Steelers are definately winnable, seeing the Steelers performance the last 5 games....still think that's a tough game and predict the Packers lose. Will be close but on the road, 10 days to prepare for Pittsburgh, I think they will be riled up after losing 5 straight. Seattle at home, should win. Arizona on the road I'd say we lose too, but a toss up. If Arizona is resting guys then yea, we should win. I'm still saying 10-6 but 11-5 is about as likely, IMO. I can't see the Packers going 12-4 meaning 8 straight wins.

You bet. Not many times does a team win three matchups in a year...I realize not often does that scenario even play out but I don't think there are many cases where a team is 3-0 in a season/Playoffs vs another team. The Vikings aren't playing any better than they were early in the year and have had a couple key injuries since. The Packers are playing better, still too many penalties but the o-line has been improved, defense even better. Even then with how terrible our o-line was and absolutely zero pressure on Favre, the Packers were still in both games for the most part. I'd absolutely LOVE to see a third game.

77thor
12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
12-4 is definitely possible...

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Wtf has been up with Crosby lately?

Also, seems the refs are giving Pitt a couple calls today. Not a ton, but a few I disagree with.

But Clay Mathews is playing great! That guy is awesome.

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2009, 06:23 PM
soooooooo why the hell did Pitt just try an onside kick?

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM
gb loss :headbang Tomlin made some questionable callls but it payed off ..pit coming back to make a run...tied and back in the hunt..baltimore to come at home

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:02 PM
ooops sorry GB lololol

GTSLOW
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't call that a win. I'd call that a give away. :rolf the two penalties at the end sealed the deal.

KRAUSED
12-20-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't call that a win. I'd call that a give away. :rolf the two penalties at the end sealed the deal.

Are you a pack fan LOL

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2009, 07:46 PM
a sore loser packer fan lol

GTSLOW
12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
I wouldn't say I'm either. I actually just started watching football this year.

Exitspeed
12-21-2009, 10:39 AM
CROSBY NEEDS TO GET FIRED! NOW!

If everything stays exactly the same, he makes that field goal, we win. What a dickhead.