PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Man 2 trailer

Goat Roper
12-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Last 3 seconds = sex...about as long as I usually need.

J6Olpjl_IrE

Exitspeed
12-17-2009, 10:27 AM
THIS LOOKS SO FUCKIN EPIC!

The first movie is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'm also one of the few people that think it's better then The Dark Knight.

CAN'T WAIT thil this comes out.

Karps TA
12-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I can't wait. Loved the first one. This is why Marvel should be the ones in charge of their characters. So we don't get shitbox movies like Spiderman.

Although the Wolverine movie was pretty horrible as well.

That_Guy
12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
mickey rorke is awesome. last spring i met him in orlando international.. dude was really cool

MoCkiN U
12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Think this is just proof that americans will forgive and forget which is an amazing symbol of our nature. Both these guys have been at the low of low in life and paid their debt as they should and now have risen back to the top of their profession. Awesome for them.

Cant wait for this movie to come out!

Goat Roper
12-17-2009, 02:34 PM
THIS LOOKS SO FUCKIN EPIC!

The first movie is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'm also one of the few people that think it's better then The Dark Knight.

CAN'T WAIT thil this comes out.

That f'ing sig of yours if epic!

Exitspeed
12-17-2009, 02:35 PM
That f'ing sig of yours if epic!

I could watch that all day.

Yooformula
12-17-2009, 03:25 PM
hoooooooly shit! I made it a point not to look up anything for this movie because I have been so anxious for it but after seeing your sig I HAD to watch this trailer.

Exitspeed
12-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Som'ore gifs!
http://www.burn-blue.com/image/view/wG5zj6Hj/Untitled-3.gif
http://www.burn-blue.com/image/view/0dOorrM0/Ironman2.gif
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/mgmanm1/MovieGifs/MovieGifs5/ironman2gunfight.gif

Yooformula
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
that is whiplash right? I watch the new cartoon daily with my little guy and that looks like the character, either way awesome again! Now is Don cheadle the new Rhoadie character?

Goat Roper
12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
that is whiplash right? I watch the new cartoon daily with my little guy and that looks like the character, either way awesome again! Now is Don cheadle the new Rhoadie character?

yes and yes to your questions.

Looks like a whole bunch of iron man looking robots in this one, plus Rourke, should be a blast!

moels
12-17-2009, 07:52 PM
So Don Cheadle takes over the role and becomes Warmachine? I wonder why the other guy ( forgetting name at the moment ) woudn't have come back to play it. Or is it a different character?

Karps TA
12-17-2009, 07:57 PM
He apparently wanted too much money and was difficult to work with from what I read. Both things the actor denied.

Philly-O
12-17-2009, 10:12 PM
cant wait, i dont go to see movies in the theatre very often but definately will see this one on the big screen.

That_Guy
12-17-2009, 10:43 PM
yes and yes to your questions.

Looks like a whole bunch of iron man looking robots in this one, plus Rourke, should be a blast!

he was a really nice guy in person! i believe my girlfriend has the pictures on her laptop when she comes back from uwgb ill post them up.. he was super cool

Exitspeed
12-18-2009, 08:40 AM
Yeah, Terrance Howard was payed more then RD Jr for the first film. He was expecting the same thing for the second. He continued to hold out for that and the studio decided to move on without him. They didn't even warn him. But IMO I don't blame them. Terrance Howard is a fine actor, but Don Cheatle is just as good IMO. And Terrance does NOT deserve to get payed more then RD Jr for the sequel. He (RD Jr) MADE that damn movie. IMO he's been the best actor cast as a Super Hero ever. EVER. Fuck Christian Bale. Jack Nicholson is a close second to me, and Heath Ledger second.

Yooformula
12-18-2009, 03:14 PM
wow they payed Terrance howard more than RD?!?! Even though RD was the main character all along? weird.. RD may be a great super hero character but imo christian bale(ignoring the terminator fiasco) is the close second if not tie. Nobody else could have made the dark knight!

Myles
12-18-2009, 03:16 PM
RD is the only actor that can play Stark. Starks character in the comics is the exact same thing basically that RD is/was in real life. Which is why he was perfect for the role.

Exitspeed
12-18-2009, 03:39 PM
wow they payed Terrance howard more than RD?!?! Even though RD was the main character all along? weird.. RD may be a great super hero character but imo christian bale(ignoring the terminator fiasco) is the close second if not tie. Nobody else could have made the dark knight!

I think Bale is a good Batman. Not great though. I actually prefer Michael Keaton.

RD is the only actor that can play Stark. Starks character in the comics is the exact same thing basically that RD is/was in real life. Which is why he was perfect for the role.

I've been saying that since I heard he was cast for the first movie. He is perfect. In real life he's a rich, alcoholic playboy. Exactly who Tony Stark is.