PDA

View Full Version : 91 explorer for parts or fix

Memphis
12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
1991 Ford Explorer 4x4. 4.0L engine with 5 speed manual trans, truck has 81,000 miles and was told it is original. Motor runs good, 5 speed works good and shifts nicely. Tires are raised white letter BF Goodrich in great condition. New serpentine belt and starter solenoid. Exhaust is in great shape, installed shortly before the truck was parked. Body looks ok, has rusted rockers and minor dents on the driver side. Truck has a brand new fuel pump and sending unit that cost almost as much as I'm asking for the truck. What it needs....a starter. Works fine but the gear does not engage and makes a loud noise when the engine is running. Windshield is cracked. Truck has been off the road for 4 years so the brakes may need to be cleaned up and I think it needs front axle u-joints. Brake line from front to rear. Drivers door or door repair- The hinge pins are shot so it is hard to close the door, Outside door handle is broken, door will only open from the inside and the inside door armrest/door pull is broken from trying to close it with bad pins. $500 for the whole truck, bring a trailer or dolly. I can deliver for a fee if you are somewhat nearby. Clear title.

Memphis
12-16-2009, 10:40 PM
few pics...

Memphis
12-19-2009, 09:24 AM
bump it up....