PDA

View Full Version : Real Street Drags TOMORROW (Thursday 5/13/04)

Syclone0044
05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
I was certain they were May 20th but I found out they are actually TOMORROW!! I have attended about the last 10 in a row but this one is looking like strong likelihood of rain. One of the last ones I went to looked the same way and then it held off and was a great (still crowded) night. I work in Milwaukee so I guess I'll have to gauge it and if it looks promising in the West direction at 5 PM I'll go, otherwise this one looks like it may get called :-(
:ripped: :fire

quickcarl
05-12-2004, 08:39 PM
I might have some guys lined up to get up-in.(you know who you are)
I could really use the money, too. A buddy told me tonight that theres some retard with a supra who seems to think it can whoop ANY Camaro. Well it also seems that the car I own is a Camaro. That must mean he can whip me. So therefore we will have to see what he says when I pull my $hit up. Rice is GAY !!! :sgay

Syclone0044
05-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I have seen a 9 second Supra at RSD before, could have been faster (probably not). Watch out cause some of those things have $50,000 in them , 40 PSI Boost and a healthy shot of nitrous on top of it. You can probably handle them but don't discount them as normal imports if you are not familiar with the cars. The one I saw was doing about a 140-150mph trap speed from what I could tell.

quickcarl
05-12-2004, 08:58 PM
I have seen a 9 second Supra at RSD before, could have been faster (probably not). Watch out cause some of those things have $50,000 in them , 40 PSI Boost and a healthy shot of nitrous on top of it. You can probably handle them but don't discount them as normal imports if you are not familiar with the cars. The one I saw was doing about a 140-150mph trap speed from what I could tell.
Ho-Hum............. :sleep

Syclone0044
05-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Are you willing to allow for the possibility that something at RSD could be faster than you?

quickcarl
05-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Are you willing to allow for the possibility that something at RSD could be faster than you?
Im sure there will be------remember its all in fun. Just stirring up some $hit, dude!! Rice is still GAY !!! :sgay