PDA

View Full Version : I need a home inspector.

nismodave
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Anyone know of a good, Reasonable priced one?

Thanks.:)

Almost a home (condo) owner.:headbang

Holeshot
12-13-2009, 02:28 PM
I have a buddy works for the City Of Milwaukee and is a licensed inspector. PM sent

Philly-O
12-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Barry Jones of Old Abode home inspection services 262-878-4931. he did two inspections for me and went way above and beyone my expectations of an inspection. two of my friends used him also and also were very happy with his service, he also gave them a referral discount (i think it was $50). my 2 inspections were about $300ish for 1200sqft but that was a few years ago.
like i said 2 of my friends said that he was a referral from phil plagge and he gave them some sort of discount for being referred.

05caddyext
12-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I had Mark Furst do mine, he is a really great guy. I worked with his wife for awhile. His standard charge is $350, and he generates like a 45 page summary of his findings. Sends it to you in an email in pdf form that has pictures of basically everything that he finds. Most thorough report I have ever seen a home inspector prepare and a decent price for it.

www.gradingspaces.com is his company website.

He also does energy audits to help you make your home more efficient, and will help you with all tax credit info.