PDA

View Full Version : X-mas Gift: Personalized Brewers Jersey.....

Car Guy
12-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm looking to have a personalized Brewers Jersey made for a family member as a X-mas gift. After researching online it seems there are two types of 'authentic' Brewers jerseys you can have personalized. The exact brand/appearance/quality jersey the players wear for $200 or the same brand but lesser appearance/quality jersey for $100. I would like to get the $200 jersey but can only find it online at MLBshop.com and Majestic.com, Majestic is who makes them.....

If you know where I can get something like this local please let me know ASAP. I put this off to the last minute (:rolleyes:) and need to get the online order in VERY soon if one can't be found locally. This example picture is NOT what will be ordered, I was goofing.....:goof

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/KarGuy/Jersey.jpg

GRAMPS SS
12-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Brookfield Square has a shop..right by sears and the T-MOBILE center of the asile eye sore....they have jerseys...or call Jeffs Sports tell him Wayne from MJM sent ya...

GRAMPS SS
12-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Majestic is who has them made and has contract rights to all pro sports...and slaps there logo on the shirts..they are a BIG company...we buy from them from time to time....

Car Guy
12-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Will either of those places you suggested have the 'official' jersey (like the one pictured) and be able to personalize it...???

GRAMPS SS
12-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Will either of those places have the 'official' jersey (like the one pictured) and be able to personalize it...???

jeff would prob have it...brings some of his things to us to do for him...the place at Brookfield might have someone there do it for them,...this is the season and that stuff has to be done ......if you want cloth lettering stitched on and numbers...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BANK

Car Guy
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM
......if you want cloth lettering stitched on and numbers...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BANK

How much is 'bank'...??? The official jerseys as worn by the team are $200 online with a personalized name/number.....

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3387778&cp=1452356.1452800.1667865

http://store.majesticathletic.com/Milwaukee-Brewers--Personalized-with-Your-Name--Authentic-2009-Alternate-Pinstripe-On-Field-Jersey-_-987973401_PD.html

jbiscuit
12-09-2009, 08:32 PM
FansEdge.com homie

Car Guy
12-09-2009, 08:41 PM
FansEdge.com homie

I looked at their website earlier today but just now noticed they have stores in the Chicago area, I'll be calling them tomorrow......:thumbsup

jbiscuit
12-10-2009, 07:23 AM
even if you order a jersey online from them you'll have it in a couple days.

Car Guy
12-10-2009, 09:38 AM
even if you order a jersey online from them you'll have it in a couple days.

I would be shocked if that holds true for personalized jerseys......:wow

jbiscuit
12-10-2009, 03:15 PM
^ true...worth checking out tho. My jersey came from them. Came in 2 days (Fielder tho, not personalized). Great prices tho too, just FYI

Car Guy
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Brookfield Square has a shop..right by sears and the T-MOBILE center of the asile eye sore....they have jerseys...or call Jeffs Sports tell him Wayne from MJM sent ya...

I called the Major League Baseball Clubhouse inside Brookfield Square but they couldn't promise it would arrive by X-mas. I then called Jeff's Sports and they only deal in signed jerseys, however, the person I spoke with at Jeff's Sports (who didn't know a Wayne from MJM :goof) told me the Brewer's Team Store inside Miller Park deals with personalized jerseys.....

I drove down to Miller Park and froze my ass off walking around looking for the entrance, but eventually found it. Every jersey version/style/size is on display and seeing them all in person was great. A personalized jersey is slightly more than the best price online but they are done in house and only take ONE DAY to make. Also, seeing the actual jersey in person before purchasing and having a 'real' store to visit if any issues come up in the future are well worth the extra money. I will go back on Saturday to place the order.....:headbang