PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Walmart site to store shipping

MoCkiN U
12-09-2009, 11:51 AM
For the holiday shopping this year avoid having the item sent to your local store guys. I ordered a wii fit kit that was on sale there that was out of stock at my local stores for the wifey. The website suggested faster shipping by having the item sent "site to store" so I chose that figured hey, whatever I'll go 5 min away and pick it up. I ordered that on black friday and I got an email today that my purchase should "quickly arrive to my store by December 16th"

WTF???? SERIOUSLY!!! I could have had it at the house by now or just shopped elsewhere and avoided the hassle. Its the holiday time and dont want you to have same issue when buying gifts

P.S. she asked for the wii fit. I in no way am suggesting she needs it LOL

SSLEVO
12-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Bah, what are you bitching about, you still have 9 days to go:thumbsup. I'll be lucky if i start shopping by then, haha.

95mustang302
12-09-2009, 12:44 PM
well it is cheap shipping, what do you expect, they probably send it parcel post...

gottwins?
12-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Bah, what are you bitching about, you still have 9 days to go:thumbsup. I'll be lucky if i start shopping by then, haha.

Same, makes it more exiting imo.

flyin_blue_egg
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
what did you expect for free shipping.

Undertaker
12-09-2009, 09:38 PM
It is not shipping, it comes on the next truck shipment to the store. I have used this many times and really never had issues with it. For the most part, it usually takes about 5 - 10 days to get it.