PDA

View Full Version : Performance Racing Industry Show

1BadBytch
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
The PRI show is in Orlando, Florida this weekend! I'm so excited!! :D Can't wait to go!! Is anyone else going?

http://www.performanceracing.com/

twicks69
12-08-2009, 11:16 PM
I'll be there with the Beyond Redline Performance guys from Green Bay, WI.

I cannot wait to get out of this snowy hell for a couple days!

We are leaving Gen. Mitchell at 7:30am on Thursday, and are on the morning flight at 9am on Sunday.

1BadBytch
12-08-2009, 11:33 PM
I'll be there with the Beyond Redline Performance guys from Green Bay, WI.

I cannot wait to get out of this snowy hell for a couple days!

We are leaving Gen. Mitchell at 7:30am on Thursday, and are on the morning flight at 9am on Sunday.

Nice! I don't fly out til Friday because of Friday morning classes/finals:(

None the less .. looks like it's going to be a kick ass time! See you there!:D

BigSnailBuick
12-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Sounds like it will be a fun ass time. You two are lucky you get outta the freezing cold for a few days :headbang

twicks69
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Had a GREAT time! This is my second year at PRI (2008 & 2009), and I had some things to follow up on from last year including my ignition and clutch assembly I am currently running.

My ignition assembly was an 8-channel AEM CDI Twin-Fire assembly that was having problems and with some discussion, the AEM guys are going to replace my box with two brand new 4-channel units free of charge, and take care of me with a methanol flow gauge.

Quarter Master designed a prototype clutch assembly for me last year and I ran it the 2009 season and then shipped the clutch back to them before PRI. It looks like they are going to work with me in making it a production-level clutch and I will be a distributor of their products in the near future.

Those are the two biggies of the the show for me. Alot of other good things should come out of the show, including business ideas, increased vendor communication, and higher productivity.

It was a fantastic time like normal, and we were able to hang out with the DynoJet and Goodwin Competition guys, along with several others and enjoyed the 60-70 degree weather!

1BadBytch
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
OMG the PRI show was the sh*t!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast. I was down there with True Street, Blitzkrieg Motorsports, and Midnight Racing.

I have never seen so much racing/car sh*t in my life!! They had all of the top of line manufacturers, vendors, and companies there. They had all these machines that like port heads and stuff that ran $700,000 a pop. There were a bunch of different race cars and sum fancy trailers there that you had to take of your shoes to walk in. They had dyno pulls in the parking lot. It was absolutely amazing! There was just so stuff there .. it was unreal.

I saw the f4 procharger! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could stick my whole head in that inlet and have room to spare!! LOL:rolf:rolf

It was awesome. I meet with a lot of different people and reps from top companies in the automotive industry. Learned a lot stuff and came home with the biggest hang over of my life:thumbsup

Can't wait til next year!!! Thanks for the invite guys!! :headbang

twicks69
12-14-2009, 04:25 PM
OMG the PRI show was the sh*t!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast. I was down there with True Street, Blitzkrieg Motorsports, and Midnight Racing.

I have never seen so much racing/car sh*t in my life!! They had all of the top of line manufacturers, vendors, and companies there. They had all these machines that like port heads and stuff that ran $700,000 a pop. There were a bunch of different race cars and sum fancy trailers there that you had to take of your shoes to walk in. They had dyno pulls in the parking lot. It was absolutely amazing! There was just so stuff there .. it was unreal.

I saw the f4 procharger! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could stick my whole head in that inlet and have room to spare!! LOL:rolf:rolf

It was awesome. I meet with a lot of different people and reps from top companies in the automotive industry. Learned a lot stuff and came home with the biggest hang over of my life:thumbsup

Can't wait til next year!!! Thanks for the invite guys!! :headbang

I actually took a picture with my cell phone of me having my head actually in the compressor inlet!

The F4 is freakin huge!

Cannot wait for next year's show also!