PDA

View Full Version : UFC 107: Penn vs Sanchez discussion/predictions

T-Bag
12-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Despite a weaksauce main event again, I have a feeling this might be a halfway decent card.

Predictions?

I'm not including prelims

Champ B.J. Penn vs. Diego Sanchez (for lightweight title)
Cheick Kongo vs. Frank Mir
Jon Fitch vs. Mike Pierce
Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida
Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve

Penn - Sanchez is going to come out all psycho and shit, then immediately get squashed.

Mir- I REALLY dislike Mir, but I don't think he'll lose to Kongo. I hope he does though.

Fitch

Guida- Upset pick of the evening, Guida is going to tard out and rape Florian's face, hopefully get a title shot, only to get crushed by Penn and Penn will then retire.

Struve

Irish
12-06-2009, 12:35 PM

MoCkiN U
12-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Liked sanchez a lot till he really got known. When he was coming up he had this chip on his shoulder when he fought that made him an animal. Now that he found success he doesnt fight with that same ruthless aggression that made him fun to watch imo

Car Guy
12-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Mir surprised the shit out of me agianst Kongo and Sanchez got OWNED like a little bitch by Penn.....:stare

Crawlin
12-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Thank GOD!!! Sanchez was acting like a little bitch at the weigh in.... His "all strained out muscle" look at the photo after the weigh in just made him look like an ass

T-Bag
12-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I think Penn may retire now. There is seriously nobody that can touch him at lightweight right now.

Lash
12-13-2009, 09:11 PM
I think Penn may retire now.

No way.....not until he gets a rematch with GSP.