PDA

View Full Version : Hooters!

lilws6
12-05-2009, 10:03 PM
sorry no hooters in here but i did see a black truck in their parking lot with a latemodel throttle sticker on the back window whos was it? the place is huge so i didn't see anyone i recognized. this was on bluemound

RanJer
12-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Believe that would be Kyle. (ab4cz)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/97ZMeGo/DSC05521.jpg

A B4C Z
12-06-2009, 01:24 PM
YA That was me. They have some great talent there!

2000navyz
12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
^u liked it hey?

lilws6
12-06-2009, 08:23 PM
there was a blonde i liked there and a brunette i liked but the waitress we had was dumb as hell service was poor and my burger was missing half the stuff it was supposed to have like the BBQ thats in the name of the burger. my girlfriends wings had practically no sause on them. the landshark beer was good tho i'm shure i'll come back once and awhile

stealthy1ss
12-06-2009, 09:49 PM
The last time I went to a Hooters the hostess was the only hot girl that worked there.

A B4C Z
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Haha Ya they have way better talent there than the 76th street one. I have no complaints yet other than the 2 times we were there we got shafted with our waitress but everyone else got a good one DAMMIT why does that always happpen. Food is actually good i heard alot of complaints before about how there food sucks but had a burger and chicken sandwitch there both were awsome. Even the fried pickels were not bad

DirtyMax
12-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Even the fried pickels were not bad

:drool:

Best thing they serve there...

letsrunem
12-07-2009, 03:43 PM
sorry no hooters in here but i did see a black truck in their parking lot with a latemodel throttle sticker on the back window whos was it? the place is huge so i didn't see anyone i recognized. this was on bluemound

That place is great! And I happen to know a few of the girls working there so we always had plenty of eye candy around us to talk to etc. Except no hugs allowed so don't try lol. The rule is no touching :flipoff2:

Turbo-Triumph
12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
there was a blonde i liked there and a brunette i liked but the waitress we had was dumb as hell service was poor and my burger was missing half the stuff it was supposed to have like the BBQ thats in the name of the burger. my girlfriends wings had practically no sause on them. the landshark beer was good tho i'm shure i'll come back once and awhile

the reason the food 1/2 way sucked is b/c you brang your g/f.

people with "no hope" probobly leave bigger tips.

she was just giving you what you paid for. whos the dumb one now? :rolf

CATNHAT
12-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Hooters ships in more desireable talent form acrossed the country when rolling out a new franchise and the really hot ones are temporary workers.

We met some Hooters chicks in Cabo last year, 1 from Atlanta, and 1 from Cali and they were "line" trainers or some other dumb job. Hotter than shit but they were only temporary staff.

Unfortunately, I think the premier talent will be departing soon and the locals will be taking over. Maybe we will get some good locals?

I have a picture of the Cabo chicks somewhere--will post when I find.