PDA

View Full Version : Anyone able to make things out of billet aluminum?

badass88gt
12-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone has the ability to make me a fairlead for the winch on my ATV. It would be a billet aluminum Hawse fairlead that would look similar to this:

http://www.candsprecision.com/Fairlead4.jpg

I would be interested in a cool design similar to that or maybe flames on the end , obviously it wouldnt have that name on it, but I wonder how much it would cost? I would also imagine there would be a pretty good demand on the ATV forums if it turns out cool and the price is right?

So, anyone???

Ricky Bobby
12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
side note what winch did u get and from where?? have the same quad as u and was looking for one that was easy install and on the pockey book

back to thread sorry

badass88gt
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I got the Viper Max 3500# from motoalliance.com. It was $210 with the synthetic line, winch cover, line stopper, snatch block, and wired remote. If you need the mount kit they have that for $260, free shipping on ebay but there seems to be issues with fitment a little bit. If you enter CANAMWINCH in the discount box you get 5% off. They are site sponsors on CanAmTalk.com, great customer service.

I didnt get the mount because I bought the Gristle Boyz winch bumper but they didnt tell me it doesnt come with a fairlead and they want $70 for theirs.

lordairgtar
12-05-2009, 12:32 AM
side note what winch did u get and from where?? have the same quad as u and was looking for one that was easy install and on the pockey book

back to thread sorry
Pockey books? Is that what Pokemons read?:devil

Yooformula
12-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Pockey books? Is that what Pokemons read?:devil

might be the new "man purse":confused

SLOWC5
12-05-2009, 11:25 AM
I can do it

badass88gt
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
SlowC5, any idea what it would cost?