PDA

View Full Version : Gray S197 Saleen 12/3/09

STANMAN
12-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Heading East on Bradley between 107th and 91st around 4pm. Looking good!

Waver
12-04-2009, 12:11 PM
that guys lives off of 107th or so in those apartments, see him all the time on my way to work

xxtremeteam
12-04-2009, 12:24 PM
that guys lives off of 107th or so in those apartments, see him all the time on my way to work

well nick looks like your not alone with a stang in the salt and snow

Waver
12-04-2009, 12:27 PM

as I keep on telling you Eric, it is not like my car has never seen salt before. It saw salt the day I took it home

STANMAN
12-04-2009, 12:32 PM

Yeah, it made me cry, there was no snow yet, but every intersection was covered by 1/2 inch of salt.

xxtremeteam
12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
think I saw the same car last year being driven with snow and salt on the roads its darker in color than bosslx's with tinted windows?

Waver
12-04-2009, 12:35 PM
think I saw the same car last year being driven with snow and salt on the roads its darker in color than bosslx's with tinted windows?

yep, but every time I see it it is clean

STANMAN
12-04-2009, 12:35 PM

I thought it was the same color, but it did have tinted windows.

BOSS LX
12-04-2009, 06:53 PM
What an idiot. Is it real? Did it have a rear spoiler?

STANMAN
12-04-2009, 09:10 PM
What an idiot. Is it real? Did it have a rear spoiler?

It had the ducktail style spoiler (I think that's the right one for the Extreme). I mean it had all the right stuff, even caught a glimpse of the number on the front bumper. If it's a fake, it's a damn good one.

xxtremeteam
12-04-2009, 09:14 PM
if its the one I saw last winter looked real to me just like yours boss lx

BOSS LX
12-04-2009, 09:46 PM
It had the ducktail style spoiler (I think that's the right one for the Extreme). I mean it had all the right stuff, even caught a glimpse of the number on the front bumper. If it's a fake, it's a damn good one.

Ya, the spoiler means it has a supercharger on it. Wow.

I was not aware of another supercharged one in the area. I know there is a doctor that lives on lake drive that has a silver N/A S281.

DynoTom
12-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Ya, the spoiler means it has a supercharger on it. Wow.

I was not aware of another supercharged one in the area. I know there is a doctor that lives on lake drive that has a silver N/A S281.

I seen a darker gray one with a super shaker on it at wal mart a couple days ago......

BOSS LX
12-05-2009, 08:34 AM
I seen a darker gray one with a super shaker on it at wal mart a couple days ago......

So there are two driving around that are winter beaters? :rolf

CATNHAT
12-05-2009, 10:06 AM
I know there is a doctor that lives on lake drive that has a silver N/A S281.

If it the same guy, I went to high school with him. He bought his Saleen at the same time I bought my Roush. We never had a chance to race, but we talked about it a lot.

I asked him last month if he would sell it to me, he said "hell no"

DynoTom
12-05-2009, 11:13 AM
So there are two driving around that are winter beaters? :rolf

This was a old dude and it was last weekend. It is a darker gray than your guys Saleen and I have seen it before going down Sunnyslope while I was on my way to Open Flame....When he was parked in the Wal Mart lot I was going to go up and talk to him about it but, I did not....I think it was a SC car , I did not know about the spoiler deal until this post but, I think it had the SC emblems and I KNOW it had a Super Shaker on it....