PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods' Family Photo.....

Car Guy
12-03-2009, 08:29 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/KarGuy/Woods.jpg

awsomeears
12-03-2009, 09:57 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:chair:

Firefighter Z
12-03-2009, 10:34 PM
If you made that you forgot one thing... The crashed and window broken Escalade. LOL

Prince Valiant
12-03-2009, 11:19 PM
why oh why would he cheat on her?

4I Notch
12-03-2009, 11:21 PM

I'm thinking the same thing.
What a dummy :chair:

brotherbenn83
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
To stay true to his 1/8th of blackness?

"I've always wanted to say this....for shizzle!"

Yooformula
12-04-2009, 01:54 AM
I wondered the same thing Chris! Just like when Halle Barry's husband cheated on her or when Hugh Grant cheated on ELIZABETH HURLEY!!!! Wtf, you already got the hotness, whats the problem!?! I'll never understand how you could cheat on something so damm hot!

wikked
12-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Every time you see a single hot chick... somebody out there somewhere, is sick of her shit :p
Maybe his wife is a total controlling moody bitch behind closed doors, who knows :)

Yooformula
12-04-2009, 08:01 AM
guess I am old fashioned then.....either dont marry the b!tch or stick it out! Once you are married, thats supposed to be it! Too many people into the "grass is greener over there" mentality.

mrz28M6
12-04-2009, 09:04 AM
cause the chick he cheated on her with is hotter! :)

WilliamZ
12-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Every time you see a single hot chick... somebody out there somewhere, is sick of her shit :p
Maybe his wife is a total controlling moody bitch behind closed doors, who knows :)

Exactly, just because she's hot doesn't mean she's not crazy!

Irish
12-04-2009, 09:47 AM

wikked
12-04-2009, 02:58 PM
guess I am old fashioned then.....either dont marry the b!tch or stick it out! Once you are married, thats supposed to be it! Too many people into the "grass is greener over there" mentality.

They marry them too quickly, celebs know people for 3 months and they think shit is golden.
You gotta wait a while before the newness wears off, and then you get to see what they are really like.

They prolly started dating, she was blinded by the luxurious lifestyle, and telling everyone about it. Few months down the road she was probably like "omg this is so badass im gonna marry tiger woods!"
Few months later it finally set in that he wasn't gonna be there 9 months out of the year, and then she was probably über clingy the times he was home, and he was all "goddamn woman give me some space" and she was like *HISSSSSSS* and then he found some other honey to dip into.

The End.
©2009 - a Wikked productions.

juicedimpss
12-04-2009, 03:01 PM
every time you see a single hot chick... Somebody out there somewhere, is sick of her shit :p
maybe his wife is a total controlling moody bitch behind closed doors, who knows :)

truth.

Car Guy
12-04-2009, 03:04 PM
The End.
©2009 - a Wikked productions.

The troof.....:rolf

Exitspeed
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM

I must be old fashioned also. That's how I feel.

lordairgtar
12-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Maybe she wouldn't let him PIIHB. But seriously, he needs to keep his putter on the home course.

Deggy
12-04-2009, 05:30 PM
He's not a Tiger, hes a Cheatah!

wikked
12-04-2009, 07:11 PM
He's not a Tiger, hes a Cheatah!

Hiyooooo!

HITMAN
12-05-2009, 04:14 AM
I wondered the same thing Chris! Just like when Halle Barry's husband cheated on her or when Hugh Grant cheated on ELIZABETH HURLEY!!!! Wtf, you already got the hotness, whats the problem!?! I'll never understand how you could cheat on something so damm hot!

Oh she's really hot, so that must mean she's never boring, controlling, stupid, crazy, or just a dead fuck. Following your rather shallow line of thinking, let's consider...

What's your favorite food? How about your favorite movie or TV show? Now imagine eating only that one food or watching that one TV show or movie for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. The taste of the food would get bland and then awful, or you'd start picking apart all of the little things on the show, and those little irritations would become big deals after a while. You'd end up hating the food or the show, and never wanting it again. Granted humans are far more complex and interesting than food or entertainment, but looks fade quickly and little things that are only minor irritations at the start can become monumental in the following years.

You may not agree with his actions, but you have to see where someone in Tiger Woods position might be coming from. IMO, the guy should never have gotten married in the first place. He has his youth, his health, and a rather "healthy" income. Play the field until you are older, wiser, and ready to slow down and commit. I think people that get married before they are 35-40 are nuts to start with, and when you're someone like Tiger and what he stands lose because of this, it's damned near professional suicide. What a dope...