PDA

View Full Version : Badgers!!!

VroomPshhTsi
12-02-2009, 11:00 PM
What a game. I honestly did not think we stood much of a chance. This year's team is nothing special but wow, that was awesome!! Big Ten FINALLY wins the ACC-Big 10 Challenge thanks to UW.

Plus I'm a HUGE Tar Heel fan so seeing my alma mater beat the team I hate the most felt so great.

I was watching @ Hooters in Brookfield. Great night.

That is all... carry on.

Goat Roper
12-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Just caught the highlights, that place exploded when they won

Karps TA
12-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Huge win. Nobody is predicting much from them this year. However people forget that Bo Ryan is a helluva coach. What they may lack in talent sometimes, is overcome by smart gritty basketball.

VroomPshhTsi
12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Another big college game, this time in football.

Oregon vs. Oregon State. Winner to face Ohio State in the Rose Bowl. Should be a great game!

Goat Roper
12-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Oregon vs. Oregon State. Winner to face Ohio State in the Rose Bowl. Should be a great game!

Jets and Bills tonight as well. Looks like another night of the wife bitching.

VroomPshhTsi
12-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Jets and Bills tonight as well. Looks like another night of the wife bitching.

:rolf:rolf:rolf

If you really want to hear her complain check out the Oregon cheerleaders... hottest cheerleaders in college football :drool: (not to mention Erin Andrews will be at the game too).

flyin_blue_egg
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
i watched a movie with the wife so I missed the start of the game. When I turned it on about 20mins after the game started I really expected them to be at the very least losing by 5-10 points. but they weren't. that has to be the biggest win the badgers have had in a LONG time