PDA

View Full Version : My x-mas list so far

TransAm12sec
11-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I always have trouble thinking of things to ask for, here's what I'm at so far. Anyone asking for anything exciting?

-Beige pants(32x30)
-Dress shoes (11)
-Long sleeve collared shirts(medium)
-Sunglasses
-Digital Tire gauge
-Clay bar kit(for cars)
-Microfiber towels (for cars)
-100+ piece Socket Tool set (Something like this, but not as expensive - http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00937154000P?adCell=W3)

Flicktitty
11-30-2009, 09:10 PM
i got that tool set works AWESOME! :D

6pc universal Craftsmen wrenches (metric)
Uhm

honestly that's about it, i gotta figure shit out lol.

Holeshot
11-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I am giving a donation to charity in the name of my children. They are all doing very well and can buy what ever they want. As for what I want I already have, family and friends.

MoCkiN U
11-30-2009, 09:37 PM
I have that set or one similar from sears. The only gripe I have about it is I had to label one side of the box "this side up" because if I opened the other way all the sockets fell out LOL. Other than that I love the kit and use it all the time!

Oakley.com has a build your own glasses section. They can also engrave the lens. Mine has MOCKIN U engraved on them from the wifey which is my plate of the car so its cool to me.

May I also suggest a neat little site if you are into bracelets at all or rings. They arent cheap in quality but are cheap in price. I have a couple of their bracelets at www.dragonweave.com

http://www.dragonweave.com/mens-steel-bracelets.html

any gift from that site is nice and wont hurt anyones budget. also a good place to shop for friends and such without breaking your own bank too

FoxStang
12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Never hurts to have a nice set of pliers, in fact that's going on my list...

-stew-
12-01-2009, 01:06 AM
I'm not asking for anything (don't really have anyone to ask.) So I bought myself another project...

MoCkiN U
12-01-2009, 01:11 AM
we should have a non gift giving get together pot luck style. Just too lazy to plan it

SLOWC5
12-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Oakley.com has a build your own glasses section. They can also engrave the lens. Mine has MOCKIN U engraved on them from the wifey which is my plate of the car so its cool to me.

I got myself a pair of red Antix's this year with "LMT" engraved in the lens. It was short two characters for LateModelThrottle!!! Bastards.

I asked for a hearing aid for my father, so he can hear me and not drive me insane repeating myself. Thats all

MoCkiN U
12-01-2009, 07:43 AM
I asked for a hearing aid for my father, so he can hear me and not drive me insane repeating myself. Thats all

DUDE!! My grandmother was the same way. My brother could be on the right of me further away and she could hear him just fine but I ALWAYS had to repeat myself. GEEZ What the heck woman?? LOL

I feel your pain