PDA

View Full Version : Need help at a loss

scottie K
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok I got the truck back up and driving....

2002 2500 diesel... ram. I have no brake lights turn signals or flashers... ...

what i changed so far... turn signal switch , and flasher relay... I check for power at plug that goes into turnsignal switch ... and its dead...

so now what? fusable link? hiddn relay????

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2009, 08:14 PM
have you checked all the fuses,if so maye its in the fuse block itself,or i have seen trailer wiring fail that keeps blowing out fuses. this is a wide open subject as you havent checked some of the basics,if you have i so solly

Yeehaw
11-30-2009, 09:49 PM
yea id chat with the trailer harness thats a good spot for corrision

Cutlass Queen
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Ok I got the truck back up and driving....

2002 2500 diesel... ram. I have no brake lights turn signals or flashers... ...

what i changed so far... turn signal switch , and flasher relay... I check for power at plug that goes into turnsignal switch ... and its dead...

so now what? fusable link? hiddn relay????

Call my bro Scotty, he should be able to help ya I would think.

SmokinRAM114
12-01-2009, 10:49 PM
the truck came from the factory "pre wired" for the towing package. there is a fuse in the fuse panel for both turns/hazards/brakes.(i assume u checked that) also under the dash is a prewired block for the brake controler harness which i think also is inconjution with that, i don remember though... i dont think its a wiring issue unless u have been hitting more 55gal drums :stare does the front blinkers work?

scottie K
12-02-2009, 06:35 AM
the truck came from the factory "pre wired" for the towing package. there is a fuse in the fuse panel for both turns/hazards/brakes.(i assume u checked that) also under the dash is a prewired block for the brake controler harness which i think also is inconjution with that, i don remember though... i dont think its a wiring issue unless u have been hitting more 55gal drums :stare does the front blinkers work?

no blinkers work at all nor flasher and no brake lights ...... text me today give some more ideas