PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, what is going on in this world.

Nix
11-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Find this son of a bitch and lynch him...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

Sad shit, this just makes me ill.

johnny--2k
11-29-2009, 06:00 PM
thats fucked up....im speechless!

STANMAN
11-29-2009, 06:04 PM
When they find him, he will resist, and he will not be taken in alive, bet on it.

TheRX7Project
11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Wow, what do you even say to that?

Reverend Cooper
11-29-2009, 06:12 PM
just another reason for Obarfma to try to reinstate a gun ban

fivonut
11-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Find this son of a bitch and lynch him...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

Sad shit, this just makes me ill.

Really!?!?! This surprises you?? What are you going to do when it escalates??

Reverend Cooper
11-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Oh and it will get worse

fivonut
11-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh and it will get worse

and the sheeple of the world will be turning to folks like you and I for direction.

Reverend Cooper
11-29-2009, 06:21 PM
and protection

Nix
11-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Really!?!?! This surprises you?? What are you going to do when it escalates??

Yes, this type of shit suprises me and alsomakes me sick/angry.

Escalates as in how? You mean such as a war or just plain violence upon me or my family?

fivonut
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Yes, this type of shit suprises me and alsomakes me sick/angry.

Escalates as in how? You mean such as a war or just plain violence upon me or my family?

Just plain random violence in general. It's going to get worse, be prepared.

Nix
11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Oh I know as well as you do its only going to get worse. Shit happens day after day, but yet this type of violence just makes me sick, don't get me wrong, they all are horrible and make me sick/angry. But its fucks like this guy that have to be cowards and "suprise" and catch people off gurad is what irritates me of all. Life in general is a war and there will always be casualties to some extent. Also believe me, Im not fully prepard but I have a few things to get me started, and hopefully in the coming time there will be more items added to the collection. :)

Goat Roper
11-29-2009, 06:45 PM
and the sheeple of the world will be turning to folks like you and I for direction.

Wow, that is rich. Of course we will turn to fivonut, the 33 year old John Connor from Hortonville and his guns. Like your tat says you "Reap what you Sow".

What are your qualifications for such a leadership position?

fivonut
11-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow, that is rich. Of course we will turn to fivonut, the 33 year old John Connor from Hortonville and his guns. Like your tat says you "Reap what you Sow".

LOL......moron......

Goat Roper
11-29-2009, 07:07 PM
LOL......moron......

Really? Your response to the question about why people would want to go to you for leadership is that? Perhaps that was that an inward thought that maybe you typed by accident?

Expect that when you make sensationalistic statements that somebody is going to call you on it and you better have something better than a single "lol......moron......" or you look just like you are stating.

fivonut
11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Expect that when you make sensationalistic statements that somebody is going to call you on it and you better have something better than a single "lol......moron......" or you look just like you are stating.

Leave it to the truly retarded to take everything to the extreme simply to make their miserable life minutely enjoyable.

I didn't say me personally dumbass, I said people like me and Coop. People who are smart enough to prepare. People who know how to be self sufficient. People who don't cower in a corner when some psychotic douche executes a couple police officers. People who know better than to become complacent in a world of convenience.

Don't you have some windows to go lick??

Al
11-29-2009, 07:42 PM
just another reason for Obarfma to try to reinstate a gun ban

Then again, i bet the majority of police officers will emphasise the importance of CCW after this.

fivonut
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Then again, i bet the majority of police officers will emphasise the importance of CCW after this.

Don't count on it...Law enforcement and logic DO NOT go hand in hand.

Al
11-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Don't count on it...Law enforcement and logic DO NOT go hand in hand.

That only applies to the Milwaukee and Madison PD chiefs. ALL other officers/sheriffs/troopers that I have spoken to support CCW to one extent or another.

Reverend Cooper
11-29-2009, 09:41 PM
not true the police unions majority vote democratic

VroomPshhTsi
11-29-2009, 11:39 PM
I didn't say me personally dumbass, I said people like me and Coop. People who are smart enough to prepare. People who know how to be self sufficient. People who don't cower in a corner when some psychotic douche executes a couple police officers. People who know better than to become complacent in a world of convenience.

Are you implying that the world will soon come to a Civil War/Free-for-all in which the only way to get anything is through the use of force (via guns)?

lordairgtar
11-30-2009, 12:00 AM
After reading that Huckabee (presidential candidate) pardoned this asshat, I was really pissed. Maybe he should let this guy live in his house.

That_Guy
11-30-2009, 12:06 AM
ive been waiting on riots for a while between myself and my room mates we are ready. ammo,firearms,tang, c rations..

LOTS OF TANG

wrencher
11-30-2009, 01:07 AM
I think the problem is this A$$ should've never been able to get a gun.
Need to punish those severely who are caught with illegal/defaced weapons.
Specially in numbers.
Cause I'm sure this guy didn't get it through legal means.

88Nightmare
11-30-2009, 01:11 AM
but how would they know this particular individual would have possession of this weapon until its too late? you can't kick down every felon's door just to check for firearms. Even if you could, I'm sure they still wouldn't catch every single illegal firearm floating around out there...

wrencher
11-30-2009, 01:18 AM
Agreed it is difficult but they seem to be lax at times when illegal firearms are involved in a raid traffic stop etc.
They should be dire consequences when they're involved.
Seen/heard of plenty of these type cases get dropped for a plea, or just a slap on the wrist.

Yooformula
11-30-2009, 01:44 AM
not true the police unions majority vote democratic

I dont know about that, damm near any police officer I know of both family and friends support republicans.

TheRX7Project
11-30-2009, 07:55 AM
i dont know about that, damm near any police officer i know of both family and friends support republicans.

x2

fivonut
11-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Are you implying that the world will soon come to a Civil War/Free-for-all in which the only way to get anything is through the use of force (via guns)?

The public tension seems to be increasing lately. I'm only implying that as this tension increases things are going to get worse. You're going to see more and more senseless attacks like these and the odds that you will be directly affected will increase as well. How far is goes is anyone's guess. Are you implying that there's nothing to see here and we should all go along grazing, oblivious to it all??

Myles
11-30-2009, 08:25 AM
I won't be surprised in the least bit if we regress into another civil war.

VroomPshhTsi
11-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Are you implying that there's nothing to see here and we should all go along grazing, oblivious to it all??

Nope. Every era has their share of senseless crimes. OK city bombings, Columbine, etc. Where were we to post about how this world is going to hell back then?

We obviously aren't oblivious to all of this. With forums like this and media coverage up the butt, plenty of people take notice when something like this happens. I just don't believe that we are anywhere near a Civil War-like era where it's grab your guns and everyone for themselves.

fivonut
11-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Nope. Every era has their share of senseless crimes. OK city bombings, Columbine, etc. Where were we to post about how this world is going to hell back then?

We obviously aren't oblivious to all of this. With forums like this and media coverage up the butt, plenty of people take notice when something like this happens. I just don't believe that we are anywhere near a Civil War-like era where it's grab your guns and everyone for themselves.

History has shown time and time again that all great empires eventually fail. It's only a matter of time. This country is heavily indebted to countries like China, they aren't going to let us float loans forever.

Karps TA
11-30-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm sure all the positive energy really helps the cause. Everywhere you go everybody just bitches about everything. As a country we've become the largest population of spoiled brats on the planet.

The only thing I fear is a self fullfilling prophecy. So many people in this country are eager to pull the trigger on letting everything go to shit, instead of working hard to prevent it.

Goat Roper
11-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Leave it to the truly retarded to take everything to the extreme simply to make their miserable life minutely enjoyable.

Don't you have some windows to go lick??

lol, like I need someone who thinks the world revolves around guns and and giant f'd up tatoos to tell me how the world works. I love guns but they do not dictate how things happen in the long run.

So what would you have done differently in that coffee shop? Assuming that you didn't have your big pistol on you?

What exactly are you preparing for? How are you "preparing"? You think that if shit goes down your guns are going to come save the day? Do you think that your self glorifying tough guy views and obviously well mannered ways are going to get you through it? Think not tough guy. I highly doubt that whatever the "preparations" you are making are either "smart" or "sufficient" for whatever you imagine is forthcoming.

You stated, again, that people will come to people like you. You were asked why. You said it was "retarded" to ask. I ask you, who really looks retarded here?

Myles
11-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Just to interject quickly, you did ask HIM not PEOPLE like him, what his qualifications are.

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2009, 08:16 PM
I dont know about that, damm near any police officer I know of both family and friends support republicans.

its the same as the teachers unions they vote democratic as a majority,im not saying all do but the majority do.

Reverend Cooper
11-30-2009, 08:24 PM
and I hate to interject but as the rule stands in all civilizations the ones that had the biggest militatry or power (some of which could include guns) dominate. So yeah in a crisis I will stick with my own self sufficientness,guns and know how. You can't ever be totally prepared,but I would rather be as prepared as I am which may be less than some but a helluva lot more than 75% of the rest. Carry on.
you may like guns,but I love weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fivonut
11-30-2009, 08:40 PM
lol, like I need someone who thinks the world revolves around guns and and giant f'd up tatoos to tell me how the world works. I love guns but they do not dictate how things happen in the long run.

So what would you have done differently in that coffee shop? Assuming that you didn't have your big pistol on you?

What exactly are you preparing for? How are you "preparing"? You think that if shit goes down your guns are going to come save the day? Do you think that your self glorifying tough guy views and obviously well mannered ways are going to get you through it? Think not tough guy. I highly doubt that whatever the "preparations" you are making are either "smart" or "sufficient" for whatever you imagine is forthcoming.

You stated, again, that people will come to people like you. You were asked why. You said it was "retarded" to ask. I ask you, who really looks retarded here?

Did I fuck your girl and not realize she was yours?? You seem to have some personal vendetta against me, bringing up things that have not even been talked about in this thread. You seem to have been keeping tally of a lot about me, and yet, I couldn't care less who you are! Are you attracted to my big guns and giant tattoos?? Sorry dude, strictly T&A for this boy!!

I didn't say I would do anything different, did I?? I merely suggested that people get used to this shit, it's going to escalate.

I am prepared to feed my family in the event that there is no McDonald's around the corner. My guns are the tools that make that possible. I am prepared and able to grow my own vegetables in the event that grocery stores are no longer able to provide.

The irony is that if shit never hits the fan I lose nothing, you, on the other hand lose everything if it does and who will you go crying to for food??

So, all of this aside. What did I do that gave you such a hardon for me?? You've obviously been paying very close attention to my posts, and, as I said, I don't have a clue who you are...

No, I said you were a moron. I never said why, you assumed why.

BTW, you are retarded and a moron because you're sensationalizing a post simply to make some insignificant point. Are you one of those little guys who thinks picking on the big guy makes you tough??

Al
11-30-2009, 11:02 PM

On NPR a few months ago, I heard a statement that police officers tend to vote in parallel with the population of the US. That is, if 65% of the nation votes democrat, the same is true for police officers. If 65% of the nation votes republican, then the numbers tend to be similar for the police.

Milwaukee is a democrat city. It seems logical that the voting tendancies of the police reflect that of the city. Republicans are a minority in Milwaukee...for the time being (things can change, they always do).

Goat Roper
11-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Did I fuck your girl and not realize she was yours?? You seem to have some personal vendetta against me, bringing up things that have not even been talked about in this thread. You seem to have been keeping tally of a lot about me, and yet, I couldn't care less who you are! Are you attracted to my big guns and giant tattoos?? Sorry dude, strictly T&A for this boy!!

I didn't say I would do anything different, did I?? I merely suggested that people get used to this shit, it's going to escalate.

I am prepared to feed my family in the event that there is no McDonald's around the corner. My guns are the tools that make that possible. I am prepared and able to grow my own vegetables in the event that grocery stores are no longer able to provide.

The irony is that if shit never hits the fan I lose nothing, you, on the other hand lose everything if it does and who will you go crying to for food??

So, all of this aside. What did I do that gave you such a hardon for me?? You've obviously been paying very close attention to my posts, and, as I said, I don't have a clue who you are...

No, I said you were a moron. I never said why, you assumed why.

BTW, you are retarded and a moron because you're sensationalizing a post simply to make some insignificant point. Are you one of those little guys who thinks picking on the big guy makes you tough??

The ignorant always go for the change of subject and start the insults. When you have the ability to actually talk in schemes that don't involve clicks and grunts to try and make a point get back to me. In the mean time, I suggest not talking out of your ass and the logical folks will leave your ass alone.

If you choose a different screenname on different sites you wouldn't have the problem you have, there is a treasure trove of shit out there on you that it would appear is perfect for winding you up.

I love winding up meathead e-thugs :rolf

My work here is done. Welcome to BCM!

fivonut
11-30-2009, 11:23 PM
The ignorant always go for the change of subject and start the insults. When you have the ability to actually talk in schemes that don't involve clicks and grunts to try and make a point get back to me. In the mean time, I suggest not talking out of your ass and the logical folks will leave your ass alone.

If you choose a different screenname on different sites you wouldn't have the problem you have, there is a treasure trove of shit out there on you that it would appear is perfect for winding you up.

I love winding up meathead e-thugs :rolf

My work here is done. Welcome to BCM!

Wow!!! How much does a persons life have to suck to put that much effort into starting a fight!?!?! All you had to do was ask!!

fivonut
11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
The ignorant always go for the change of subject and start the insults.

Oh the irony!!

That's right, your first post in this thread, and look, change of subject and insults nicely rolled into one neat post!!!

Goat Roper
11-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Those aren't insults, those are statements of fact. Name one thing in the second sentence that is not true. If you find that facts about your life are insulting when read back to you in the third person perhaps you should stop now.

I admire that you are trying though!

fivonut
11-30-2009, 11:51 PM
Those aren't insults, those are statements of fact. Name one thing in the second sentence that is not true. If you find that facts about your life are insulting when read back to you in the third person perhaps you should stop now.

I admire that you are trying though!

I'm not John Connor, and I don't claim to be. The only lives I care to defend are my own family.

What's more telling is that you're so fixated on my life!!

If yours sucks that much you may want to consider a buckshot mouthwash...

If you did half as much research as you claim, you'd know I hide nothing and couldn't care less what you think!!

Ricky Bobby
12-01-2009, 08:18 AM
When they find him, he will resist, and he will not be taken in alive, bet on it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091201/ap_on_re_us/us_officers_shot

Goat Roper
12-01-2009, 11:13 AM
The guy's extended f'd up family continued to help him even after knowing what he did. There is justice in the fact the shooter is dead but those family and friends have got alot of problems headed their way.

WhatsADSM
12-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Well that ends that. Honestly at least this way you know he doesn't have a chance at killing/terrorizing anyone else

STANMAN
12-01-2009, 12:24 PM

Yep, usually cop killers don't end up in jail, they end up in the ground.

lordairgtar
12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Yep, usually cop killers don't end up in jail, they end up in the ground.
Yes, and the next asshat governor won't pardon him from the dirt motel.

badass88gt
12-01-2009, 05:02 PM
The killer has been shot dead.

http://webmail.aol.com/29644-111/aol-1/en-us/Suite.aspx

Ricky Bobby
12-01-2009, 05:07 PM

The killer has been shot dead.

http://webmail.aol.com/29644-111/aol-1/en-us/Suite.aspx

badass88gt
12-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Missed that.

Ricky Bobby
12-01-2009, 05:12 PM
if i didnt post it nan would have for sure

fivonut
12-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Yes, and the next asshat governor won't pardon him from the dirt motel.

Despicable actions aside, do you even have a clue as to why he was pardoned, NINE YEARS AGO!?!? Or even aware of the fact that he was back in after the pardoning and again released (not by Huckabee). Or that he was being held on bond (for child rape) and got it posted by a business called "Jail Sucks"?? But, feel free place 100% of the blame on the former Republican Presidential Nominee...

badass88gt
12-01-2009, 05:21 PM
I wonder what kind of backlash the shooting officer will face now? You KNOW there will be some scumbag lawyer/investigator trying to make a name for himself that will try saying it was an act of vengence and not a justified shooting by the officer.

Yooformula
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
2 other judges granted him light bail even after his prev heinous crimes. At least Huckabee felt bad about it and said something accepting some blame for it even though its not his fault. He didnt commit the acts. Imo, thats a standup act even though it brought him tons of flack.

fivonut
12-01-2009, 07:35 PM
2 other judges granted him light bail even after his prev heinous crimes. At least Huckabee felt bad about it and said something accepting some blame for it even though its not his fault. He didnt commit the acts. Imo, thats a standup act even though it brought him tons of flack.

Exactly, Huckabee did what he did because the prosecutor didn't do his job. I don't care how F'ed up a guy is we can't go around holding people in prison who haven't been given their due process.