PDA

View Full Version : Time to plan a Vacation, any unreal experiances that I should look into ?

awsomeears
11-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Talking with my aunt Thursday night about her trip made me think of taking one, she just got back from Puretovariata ( sp )for a 7-night stay all inclusive for $675 including air far :stare:stare:stare:stare

That is dirt fucking cheap !!!

Ive been to Puerto Rico twice but I would like to try a all inclusive joint, I have no clue where the hell to go so....

I'm 26 so I would rather not stay at a place that is for old folks or is family friendly, a place that is connected with other hotels during night time partys or long beaches to walk :thumbsup

My aunt recommends only a 5 apple to 6

I gotta get my ass in gear for a Pass Port :thumbsup

xxtremeteam
11-28-2009, 12:06 AM
I leave dec 9th for Iberostar paraiso del mar in riviera maya mexico,was there last year same time great place, i was also in puerto vallarta for my hiney moon last year I hated puerto vallarta, the iberostar is 5 gold apple from apple vaction we paid $930 a person for 8 days flying from chicago to get a direct flight.

88Nightmare
11-28-2009, 12:16 AM
may I suggest Costa Rica, or Grand Cayman Islands?

05caddyext
11-28-2009, 06:50 AM
You should go to Washington D.C. Its a must see for every American, hell we own all the cool shit there.

domokun
11-28-2009, 08:37 AM
I think you meant puerto vallarta lol you were WAYYYY off. puerto vallarta is on the west coast of mexico. its a little more windy, not AS way, and the water is colder ( all those tend to mean it will be cheaper versus the east coast of mex )

look into riveria maya, the traditional cancun. but thats mexico

look into St Lucia, turks and Caicos, belize, all those have all inclusive as well

but the BEST place to research is tripadvisor.com

pOrk
11-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Belize = baller

http://bluewaterventures.org/BelizeHuts2007.jpg