PDA

View Full Version : Who here works at Verizon that I can give my bizznass to ?

awsomeears
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
I would rather give someone on here the lead or sale :thumbsup

I'm almost positive my contract is over but that really does not matter because they always say " hey your able to upgrade if you would like "

I'm rocking the all mighty LG VX-8300 and I'm ready ( I think ) to dive into the touch screen phones, my buddy just got the droid and that phone is amazing :wow

I could really use a phone that has a GPS ( great for finding customers ) and a Clean and Clear camera for all the crazy shit I see out in the field.

I think I will head to any Verizon store and play around with the phones........................

MoCkiN U
11-22-2009, 11:11 PM
If you want to work with someone "deserving" who could use the sale look up Willie Cleveland at the racine store and tell him Kelley sent you. If you wants someone at the greenfield store look up Lara Dake she is a customer service person who knows her stuff and wont lie to you. Niether will Willie.

Holeshot
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Lara at the Greenfield location is really good. She takes good care of my phone needs.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
does anyone know.....i am considering switching to verizon but want to make sure that it works at my place up north. does verizon do the "test out network" thing where you can use a phone for a couple days??

Holeshot
11-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah I do believe there is 30 day trial

MoCkiN U
11-23-2009, 01:38 PM
30 days yeah but its not a "test the network" anymore. It used to be test it out and if you didnt like it port to another carrier and you pay nothing. Now, if you return the devices there is a restock fee of $35 per phone AND you have to pay the activation fees which is $35 on first and $25 on second. They hardly ever waive those.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-23-2009, 01:49 PM
30 days yeah but its not a "test the network" anymore. It used to be test it out and if you didnt like it port to another carrier and you pay nothing. Now, if you return the devices there is a restock fee of $35 per phone AND you have to pay the activation fees which is $35 on first and $25 on second. They hardly ever waive those.

well that sucks. i was hoping that they would have a "loaner" phone or something that they would let me take.

Korndogg
11-23-2009, 01:52 PM
where up north? Mine works all the way up to Iron Mountain Michigan

Holeshot
11-23-2009, 01:58 PM
well that sucks. i was hoping that they would have a "loaner" phone or something that they would let me take.

Just look close at the 3G mapping and see if your area is covered. Never not had coverage any place I have been in Wis. But there are some no coverage areas in the state

deuceWI
11-23-2009, 02:31 PM

I was up around Shawano this past weekend with a Verizon Mifi data gizmo, and it was rocking along at full 3G speeds.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-23-2009, 02:33 PM
i just called us cellular to check when i was up for a free phone. turns out that if you upgrade to a smartphone, they are allowing people to renew 12 months from your contract end date instead of the 6 months. that would make me and the wife eligible for that. also the guy on the phone could not tell me all the details, but after i told him we were checking out verizon, he said to wait until friday. he said that they were blowing out all phones. i wish that he could have told me more. i will be out of town on friday, but i would consider staying home if i could save some money on phones.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-23-2009, 02:34 PM

i spend a lot of time around tomahawk.

MoCkiN U
11-23-2009, 03:07 PM
saw something on the tv about a sale where all us cellular phones were free but for only a 3 day deal or something like that. The tv ad said something like "whatever we stock is free but only for these days" forgot when so that must be it dude

xxtremeteam
11-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I wish at&t was doing something friday I have a year to go and hate my palm centro

GTSLOW
11-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Is that the place across the street from Solid Gold???

MoCkiN U
11-23-2009, 10:35 PM
yup

GTSLOW
11-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh another vote for that place :thumbsup

ricksws7
11-23-2009, 10:47 PM
I was in tomahawk this weekend deer hunting and could call home from my deer stand in the forest willow area mcCord road area works fine. This is where I snowmobile and it seems to work fine. LG dare phone,Rick

07ROUSHSTG3
11-24-2009, 07:29 AM
well i stopped in at US cellular and ended up leaving with some new phones and a new plan. the guy was super cool. i picked up a htc touch pro 2 for me, and the new moto crush for the wife. got a few more minutes for the same price. all phones at US cellular will be free on friday, saturday, and sunday. as long as you are eligible for a phone you can pick any in the store and they will do a mail in rebate for the price that you paid. i told him that i would be out of town this weekend and he went and talked to the manager. he was able to sell me the phones, get them set up, and do the contracts last night. then on sunday on our way home from up north we will swing in and get the mail in rebate forms. so when i went in i had 2 junk phones, 700 minutes, and no data plans. when i left i had 2 nice phones, 1000 minutes and texts, full data plan on my phone, and the easy edge to go on the wifes phone. i wanted to check into verizon, but US cellular has been good to me over the years, and since the sales guy was so cool, i caved.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-24-2009, 08:25 AM
I was in tomahawk this weekend deer hunting and could call home from my deer stand in the forest willow area mcCord road area works fine. This is where I snowmobile and it seems to work fine. LG dare phone,Rick

awesome area. i was actually at the bucksnort for lunch a couple weeks ago!