PDA

View Full Version : Open Jobs

DerangedPony
11-18-2009, 02:47 PM
I work for Universal Wireless and we are a Sprint Preferred retailer. Universal Wireless is a major Sprint dealer in Western Michigan and now they are opening up Locations in Milwaukee. We have stores in Oak Creek, Brookfield, Northside of Milwaukee, Mayfair Mall, Miller Park, and we will have one in Waukesha soon. We currently have several positions open for Sales, Service Techs, and Managers-in-Training at various locations. I thought I would post here before they start putting ads in the paper. You can e-mail your Resume to me and I'll forward it to the correct person. My e-mail is:

oakcreek.tech@universalwireless.net (oakcreek.tech@universalwireless.net)

Sorry if this is not the best forum to post this, just wanted to give the heads-up to somebody looking for a job.

DerangedPony
11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Sorry, there will also be a store opening in West Bend.

0TransAm0
11-18-2009, 06:26 PM
whats the starting pay range from??

DerangedPony
12-04-2009, 09:43 PM
We are still looking. We need two Service techs in Waukesha, one on the east side of Milwaukee, and one to work with me in Oak Creek. Sometime down the road, we'll be opening up in West Bend.

pjturkey
12-04-2009, 10:05 PM
what's the service tech position description? I'm interested in the oak creek one but I'de like to see how it matches my prior experience. Thanks!

DerangedPony
12-04-2009, 11:35 PM
We have to take care of the customers with broken phones or have questions about how to work the phone. In Oak Creek we see many PDAs so most of the time we dont even take phones apart but instead we fix the settings/software updates and then educate the customer. No prior experience in phone service is needed and Customer Service or Sales experience is a added plus.

We are also cross trained in sales to help them during busy times. We may also be looking for Sales and Managers in training like I had in the original post.