PDA

View Full Version : Ww2 in hd on history channel

That_Guy
11-17-2009, 08:54 PM
just plain awesome. the footage the story line. eye witnesses.

if you have kids sit them down so they learn something god knows there history teacher isn't doing there job and is still stuck on teaching your kids about last november as history.

i have the upmost respect for ww2 vets.. talk about going to hell and back

Korndogg
11-18-2009, 12:25 AM
yeah its a great show and all, I mean I was watching it....But the history channel needs to do something different than WW2 and pagan rituals....

That_Guy
11-18-2009, 08:32 AM
meh i could watch ww2 stuff all day. u want something different go watch the millitary channel

Korndogg
11-18-2009, 11:53 AM
yeah I could watch it all day too. But its the History channel. Not the WW2 channel. And I said I wanted something different, as in not war related for once. So watching the military channel wouldn't make much sense. I like watching war stuff as much as the next guy but cmon, talk about some stuff before or after WW2 for once.

Yooformula
11-18-2009, 11:10 PM
very cool!

Rocket Power
11-18-2009, 11:26 PM
yeah I could watch it all day too. But its the History channel. Not the WW2 channel. And I said I wanted something different, as in not war related for once. So watching the military channel wouldn't make much sense. I like watching war stuff as much as the next guy but cmon, talk about some stuff before or after WW2 for once.
AT least it not another monster show:rolf

Korndogg
11-18-2009, 11:28 PM
lol true

I'm pretty sick of these ghost shows too lol.

That_Guy
11-19-2009, 07:35 AM
south park made fun of the ghost shows pretty hard in one of its last few shows this season. if was funny as hell.. ghost hunter guy " what is that , you guys hear that? look look there is a wet substance coming form my pants"

kyle " what the hell your pissing your self"

hotshift13
11-20-2009, 11:52 PM
UGGG, I need cable...