PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1998 Jeep Wrangler

01v6stangpwr
05-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Ok, Here goes... I'm sellin my trusty Wrangler...

It's a 1998 Jeep Wrangler 4 Cyl, 5-Speed in EXCELLENT condition. This thing hasn't been off road in it's life, it still has stickers on the under carriage. It has no rust on the body, and a little surface rust on the frame (easily cleaned up with an SOS or something to that extent....) It has an aftermarket trailer hitch, and wiring, which hasn't been used much. I just put a brand new radiator and front brakes into it, and it comes with new belts, hoses, rear brakes, and shoes... and a complete tune up for the next owner to install. It also comes with a half top, windbreaker thingy, and a toneau cover for the rear. It has the soft top and half doors... The tires are at about 50% or greater tread. This thing's in really good shape with only 80k on it. It has an aftermarket Pioneer CD Player also. I'm asking $7700, and I'm slightly negotiable. I paid $7850 (plus tax) approximately one year ago for it, and that's before sinking all the money into it. This is probably one of the most loved Jeeps I've seen in a long time... that's why I bought it.. Before I had it, it was woman driven, and she took great care of it... As did I... My loss is someone's gain...

I also have a set of full doors for sale, and I'm asking $700 obo for the pair.

And a set of 4 Yokohama 16" Tires, BRAND NEW (235/75/16) I only had them mounted, never used them. $250...

Oh yeah, and I still have all the things I listed in my other post...