PDA

View Full Version : CL RANT = Priceless......

Car Guy
11-11-2009, 05:49 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1461887188.html

--To the son of a bitch that stole my honda -- (Milwaukee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-11, 5:23PM CST
Reply to: sale-wymjh-1461887188@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea just like the title says, son of a bitch. your mom was a fuckin crack whore and you had no dad because you were a mistake and a big waste of a fuck, so he didnt want shit to do with your punk ass. and maybe that's why you're stealing cars, because you, will never ever be able to find a job, live a normal life, because sooner or later, you for sure will end up in jail getting your chilli hole raped off... I feel fuckin sorry for you, because your little car stealing business you got goin on aint gonna last too much fuckin longer, and I hope you fuckin rot in hell, and I sure the fuck hope you're not raising your kids, because im sure they deserve way better than a fuckin father that feeds them off of stealing hondas with a fuckin master key. you dirty fucking ******. fuck i hope the next person you steal a car from catches you in the middle of it, cuts your fuckin legs off with a chainsaw, puts you on the road, and runs you over 20 fuckin times with the car you tried to jack, until you turn into a fucking bloody pancake. you're one sorry motherfucker for taking things from people that live a legit life, the fuckin thing that gets them to the job to live that legit life so they don't have to feed their kids with dirty money, and raise them into fuck ups, just like you....
---have a nice fucking day

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1461887188

pOrk
11-11-2009, 06:16 PM
lol at bloody pancake

HY35F2T
11-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Someone should email him, ask if he has pictures i bet its a tasteful car lol.Had the whole megan racing line on that beast.

97z2801ss
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
wow that was funny

GTSLOW
11-11-2009, 08:28 PM
:rolf classic