PDA

View Full Version : ThirdGen Fest Caravan Flyer/Final info

Knyghtmare
05-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Lets give this a try.

http://knyghtmare.homestead.com/files/thirdgenfestflyer.jpg

Also I felt I would leave it out of the flyer because I can just post it here and we can figure out a channel when the day comes. If you have any handheld radios, E.G. Motorola Walkabout. We will be using them to stay in contact during the trip and to make sure we get through the tolls. The first car and the last car will both have one for sure. This is also availible to be printed out and passed around, hung in windows, ect.

SMS 1
05-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Cool, altough I regret to inform you all that my chances of going are getting slim :crying I don't even have my engine out yet let alone in and running :crying :crying :crying

BadAzzGTA89
05-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Cool, altough I regret to inform you all that my chances of going are getting slim :crying I don't even have my engine out yet let alone in and running :crying :crying :crying

Well get er in gear!!Come on not all that hard it's gonna be carbed :shades

SMS 1
05-05-2004, 11:56 PM
yes, but there is alot more that needs to be done before it will be street ready (not legal, just safe!) so like I said, its lookin pretty slim. Plus I still havent gotten the new rings, bearings, cam, or intake yet :crying

Sexy83TA
05-18-2004, 09:01 AM
Where in Illinios is this? I might be able to go now but Im so anal about mileage that Im not 100% sure. From the meeting point on Ryan Road, about how far is it?

PonyKiller87
05-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Tyler,
That poster looks great. Ill print some out and pass them around to a few people I know.

Come on SMS, if I can get my car done in time Im sure you could too. Just got the engine back in and the T56 bolted to it on Sunday. I still have to put the entire engine bay back together, and the interior, but it will be done.

Sexy,
Crete, IL is just south of Chicago, its about 113 miles from the meet point on Ryan Rd.

And for anyone thats interested I have a site reserved at Emerald Trails Campground which is about 5 miles from the Fest. So if you guys wanna stick together give them a call and reserve a site. (708) 672-8700

Knyghtmare
05-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Doesnt look like I'm gonna be able to make it, not if I dont get this ******* rod bolt out. Might it be possible for me to ride with one of you of the worse comes to it?