PDA

View Full Version : Why would they help this guy?

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM
First off, I'm not a military man so I dont know the rules or laws regarding this, but why the FUCK would anybody give medical assistance to the Fort Hood shooter after he was wounded??? I just read that he is now alert and talking in the hospital after being shot. Why, after killing 13 people of our armed forces and injuring 29 more, why was it not a "Shoot to kill" scenario or left to die where he lay?

I guess I can understand not just leaving him lay there for the buzzards to pick at, but it REALLY pisses me off that our system would give this guy any help medically or legally at all. Why?

lordairgtar
11-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Lawyers, baby! But really, it's cuz we are better than these Jihadist fucks.

Waver
11-09-2009, 05:36 PM
First off, I'm not a military man so I dont know the rules or laws regarding this, but why the FUCK would anybody give medical assistance to the Fort Hood shooter after he was wounded??? I just read that he is now alert and talking in the hospital after being shot. Why, after killing 13 people of our armed forces and injuring 29 more, why was it not a "Shoot to kill" scenario or left to die where he lay?

I guess I can understand not just leaving him lay there for the buzzards to pick at, but it REALLY pisses me off that our system would give this guy any help medically or legally at all. Why?

Ahhh that is because it would be cruel and unusual punishment on the part of our military.....personally he should be hanged for treason, since it was a treasonous act that he did against his fellow soldiers.....He signed up for the military, he should be ready to go to war...

MoCkiN U
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
I think its part of a medic or doctors creed to save a life if it can be saved. Something like that. Its illegal to not provide assistance to save a life I think??? LIke stated already lawyers would chew any medical career type person to pieces if they didnt help him.

Al
11-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Innocent until proven guilty?

If you keep him alive, you can make a good point out of him in front of other would-bes.

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Innocent until proven guilty is bullshit here IMO. He was seen shooting soldiers. Proof enough.

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 06:17 PM
If you keep him alive, you can make a good point out of him in front of other would-bes.

Probably never happen. I'm sure some scumbag lawyer will jump to his defense saying he went metally ill and they put him in a hospital somewhere, still breathing fresh air and seeing the sun shine every day.

PonyKiller87
11-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Personaly I'm glad they saved him, so they can execute his ass. If the law allowed for it I would be all for saving him and shooting him again after that, still wouldn't be close to the hell he has caused the families of all those he killed.

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Like I said, I have a hard time believing he will ever see an execution. I already read that he snapped, they will use the insanity plea.

PonyKiller87
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
This falls under the UCMJ not completely the same as regular court. The insanity plea doesn't come as easily.

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Interesting, I didnt know that. Well, I hope they fill his ass full of lead. The firing squad should be made up of the families. Thats alot of bullets.....

PonyKiller87
11-09-2009, 06:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_the_United_States_military

Good info, guess I didn't realize that they've been holding back?

94greenbandit
11-09-2009, 06:39 PM
He will be examined by three different Army doctors to determine if he is able to stand trial. After that if he can they are talking death penalty for him, but I don't think they have executed anyone since the early 80's

CPonyGo
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
he is going to be charged thru the Military not civilian courts now....and its too bad he did not die because now all the extremists will come out of the wood work so regardless of his trila or being executed he will be a martyr to them....they should have moved slowly in helping him..;)

Reverend Cooper
11-09-2009, 07:24 PM
my thoughts are they were hoping to interrogate him and get a reason why

05caddyext
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I look at it like this. The guy most likely thought he was going to die. He didn't. Let him rot for the next 40 years everything thinking about what he did.

That_Guy
11-09-2009, 07:58 PM
my thoughts are they were hoping to interrogate him and get a reason why

then they wil kill him dead.. kill him real dead:durr

JaMichaels
11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Cooper is right, they'll pick him for info in case he knows of other participants.

GTSLOW
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Isn't this fucking great:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,573166,00.html

Attempted to contact Al Qaeda ? :wtf

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Isn't this fucking great:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,573166,00.html

Attempted to contact Al Qaeda ? :wtf

WTF again they say this info was known ahead of time! WTF didnt they yank his ass sooner! his ass should be locked up, interrogated then after a couple of years of hell put in front of the firing squad.

shawn
11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
this whole thing is fucked up... i'd make his ass rot in a box. period end of story.

95mustang302
11-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Its a military issue now, he won't be tried by a normal court, its off to the military courts for him and I guarantee he will pay dearly.

I'm guessing some hard time in Leavenworth is in his future...

GTSLOW
11-09-2009, 11:50 PM
I hope everyone realizes why. He will die in Leavenworth, or should I say be killed.