PDA

View Full Version : Hood shooter went to same mosque as 9/11 terrorists.

GTSLOW
11-09-2009, 01:00 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091109/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting

Wow. :wooo

That_Guy
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(military)

juicedimpss
11-09-2009, 08:53 AM
absolutely crazy shit

Russ Jerome
11-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan
Hate to stereo type but what was the first clue.......
Barack Hussein Obama II
Driving us trillions deeper in debt weekly...hmmm?

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 09:06 AM
according to abc, the cia knew that he was trying to contact organized muslim groups, what sympathizers usually call "extremists". wtf? why was he allowed in the military?

i lost the link to his facebook page and since i am work i cannot look it up. the message under his photo will make any american want to puke. check it out.

Car Guy
11-09-2009, 09:22 AM
:wooo

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174065997055&ref=search&sid=734539908.3089112088..1

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 09:29 AM
:wooo

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174065997055&ref=search&sid=734539908.3089112088..1

crazy ain't it?

:flipoff2:

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 09:35 AM
according to abc, the cia knew that he was trying to contact organized muslim groups, what sympathizers usually call "extremists". wtf? why was he allowed in the military?

i lost the link to his facebook page and since i am work i cannot look it up. the message under his photo will make any american want to puke. check it out.

I posted this before he was posting hate speeches and anti- American/military statements on forums and they knew about it. If he was "property" of the military they should have canned his ass a long time ago. Too much "pc" going on here. Death is too good for this fuck, he should have to rot in a cell for the rest of his life.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I posted this before he was posting hate speeches and anti- American/military statements on forums and they knew about it. If he was "property" of the military they should have canned his ass a long time ago. Too much "pc" going on here. Death is too good for this fuck, he should have to rot in a cell for the rest of his life.

now the big question will be: did the CIA tell the army all the details?? sounded to me like the CIA was just watching the guy?!?! all americans should be outraged that the cia knew and did nothing, probably just watched and hoped that he would get them some info.

i hope they keep this guy alive and waterboard and torture his ass for the rest of his life.

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 09:44 AM
now the big question will be: did the CIA tell the army all the details?? sounded to me like the CIA was just watching the guy?!?! all americans should be outraged that the cia knew and did nothing, probably just watched and hoped that he would get them some info.

i hope they keep this guy alive and waterboard and torture his ass for the rest of his life.

Army officials knew too! Alot of soldiers were reporting his ass after some of the speeches he was giving yet they still did nothing!

SmokinRAM114
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
umm.... HELLO!!!!?!?!

Al
11-09-2009, 10:17 AM

If they were watching him, then they should have done something...right?
The situation makes me wonder if they are watching over many people. This guy could be a single drop in the bucket.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 10:41 AM
If they were watching him, then they should have done something...right?
The situation makes me wonder if they are watching over many people. This guy could be a single drop in the bucket.

one would think that if someone is engaging in terrorist activities that our government should do something. very sad that so many people had to lose their lives when it could have all been avoided. :crying

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 10:54 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33777070/ns/us_news-tragedy_at_fort_hood

Cryptic
11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
"focusing on the Islamic roots of the suspected shooter could "heighten the backlash" against all Muslims in the military."

ahhh yeah, ya think.
I'd be sleeping with one eye open too if there was one in my division/unit. I'm not racist, but I ain't stupid either.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
"focusing on the Islamic roots of the suspected shooter could "heighten the backlash" against all Muslims in the military."

ahhh yeah, ya think.
I'd be sleeping with one eye open too if there was one in my division/unit. I'm not racist, but I ain't stupid either.

it should. any muslim that does not denounce their religion and convert should be kicked out, no questions asked. you cannot pray to someone who tells you to kill every non-muslim on sunday, and monday vow to protect your country from said killers?!?!? it doesn;t work that way.

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
it should. any muslim that does not denounce their religion and convert should be kicked out, no questions asked.

convert to what? talk about radical?! not all people that follow islam think that way or are extremists. your statements are just as bad as those whackos.

I do wonder how obama fits into this category then. He was raised a muslim(mother married each time to a muslim guy) and alledgedly catholic yet has never denounced anything.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 12:31 PM
convert to what? talk about radical?! not all people that follow islam think that way or are extremists. your statements are just as bad as those whackos.

I do wonder how obama fits into this category then. He was raised a muslim(mother married each time to a muslim guy) and alledgedly catholic yet has never denounced anything.

oh, i don't know, how about convert to a religion that does not tell its followers to chop heads off maybe?!?! just a thought.

as for Obama, kick his ass out too as far as i am concerned :thumbsup

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM
not all people that follow islam think that way or are extremists.

with this line of thinking, can i assume that you have no problem with the nazis standing guard at the concentration camps, only the ones stuffing the furnaces?? i don't understand. so, the nazis that stood in the streets and cheered for the killing of the jews are ok, because they never actually acted on their rhetoric!? ah...i get it now. i guess i consider all nazis bad, and that is probably why i consider what we are seeing more than a "few bad apples".

-stew-
11-09-2009, 12:45 PM
with this line of thinking, can i assume that you have no problem with the nazis standing guard at the concentration camps, only the ones stuffing the furnaces?? i don't understand. so, the nazis that stood in the streets and cheered for the killing of the jews are ok, because they never actually acted on their rhetoric!? ah...i get it now. i guess i consider all nazis bad, and that is probably why i consider what we are seeing more than a "few bad apples".

Most people cheering in the streets of Nazi Germany did not know the Jews were being exterminated. It wasn't public knowledge.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 12:46 PM
German View of Islam

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Nice post, again though FANATICS, clearly stating not ALL. Alot of peaceful ones do voice themselves but probably get drowned out by the stereotypes. I do not disagree with you about the fanatics and zealots but I know all are not like that.

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 01:20 PM

I agree all nazis are bad but not all germans were bad. Soldiers that stood by and watched people get tossed into chambers are just as guilty but not just because they stood there but that they helped get them there and keep them there.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I agree all nazis are bad but not all germans were bad. Soldiers that stood by and watched people get tossed into chambers are just as guilty but not just because they stood there but that they helped get them there and keep them there.

and now you finally see my point and why i have my "extreme, ignorant, racist, stupid" beliefs. i think the muslim that sits back and does nothing is just as bad as the one that straps explosives to their chest. why? i cannot fathom how anyone can say "yup i am a muslim", worship a guy who makes it pretty clear what he wants done, and deny what their religion is based on?!?! world domination through death.

i work with an Iraqi born guy. his birthname actually ends in hussein. we had a pretty interesting talk last week while the bloodshed was occuring. raised as a strict muslim until he moved to the US, changed his name, got away from the islam, and now enjoys living here as an "ex-muslim". he is still in shock that the world has not realized what islam is. a cult. tells you how to dress, eat, look, and who to kill. he compared islam to the charles manson cult. he said that while some of the people probably never actually killed anyone, like manson himself, but they needed to be stopped, much like islam. (his words not mine). very interesting talking to him. he is also on the "no fly" list because of his birthname, LOL! <<< he doesn't think it is funny, but i do.;).

Goat Roper
11-09-2009, 02:03 PM
it should. any muslim that does not denounce their religion and convert should be kicked out, no questions asked. you cannot pray to someone who tells you to kill every non-muslim on sunday, and monday vow to protect your country from said killers?!?!? it doesn;t work that way.

Well, if you really break it down, you are supposed to as well.

Acts 3:23
"And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear the prophet, shall be destroyed."

2 Chronicles 15:13
All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
"Believers must not commune with unbelievers. What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness, light with darkness, believers with infidels?"

John 15:6
"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

oh, i don't know, how about convert to a religion that does not tell its followers to chop heads off maybe?!?! just a thought.

Numbers 25:3-4
"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'"

Judges 4:21
"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died."

I Samuel 15:2-3
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 02:12 PM
last time i checked there was no religion in the world that was based solely off the old testament as islam is off the koran?!?! maybe i missed one?!?!? so the old testament ones cannot be compared.

as for the new testament ones, i take most of them as going to hell, not having their heads chopped off?!?

also, i make no claims to my religious beliefs so saying that "I" should be out killing infidels doesn't make sense. while i am pretty close to christianity, there are things that i do not buy, like forgiving at all costs and whatnot.

islam is the problem, don't let CNN fool ya. it isnt the "almost christians" that need to wake the fuck up.

Goat Roper
11-09-2009, 02:14 PM
he is still in shock that the world has not realized what islam is. a cult. tells you how to dress, eat, look, and who to kill. he compared islam to the charles manson cult.

1 Timothy 2:9
"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array"

The difference is cultures. You can completely blame religion but if you followed the bible to a "t" like radicals in Islam follow the quran, you would be doing the same thing they are.

Goat Roper
11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
last time i checked there was no religion in the world that was based solely off the old testament as islam is off the koran?!?! maybe i missed one?!?!?

The quran is not written with two separate sections as the bible is but regardless whether it is old or new testament, the bible is the bible, you cannot just cast off an area of the book. At least that is how "pure follower" would view it. All too often christians cast off the old testament because it isn't so nice but according to the religion the bible IS the word of god, not just one testament or the other.

Corinthians and John are both new testament.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 02:35 PM
The quran is not written with two separate sections as the bible is but regardless whether it is old or new testament, the bible is the bible, you cannot just cast off an area of the book. At least that is how "pure follower" would view it. All too often christians cast off the old testament because it isn't so nice but according to the religion the bible IS the word of god, not just one testament or the other.

i disagree. christianity comes from the new testament not the old testament. it shows the "evolution to sanity" that islam never got.

as for your new testament verses, i addressed them with one of my edits.

we can agree to disagree, it is no hair off my ass. i just get a kick out of you sympathizers. i don't understand it i guess?!?! turning the argument towards the jews or the christians makes no sense. those groups are not the ones that are going out killing people in their god's name?!?!

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 03:04 PM
regardless of what each of us believes regarding the whole religion thing, i think we can all agree that this guy should not have been a member of the US military, what this thread was started about. the government should have at a minimum taken his uniform, and if he was talking to terrorists or trying to, they should have prosecuted him for terrorist actions.

at least i hope we can all agree on that, LOL!

gottwins?
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM

Guess these guys never heard of the crusades/witch burning and everything else that was done under "gods name". Christianity still has blood on its hands but people like to forget that, that blood can't be wiped off by simply "revising" it.

History repeats itself people....religion of ANY kind can be twisted for whatever reasons, it has been proven before and not only by Islam. I don't even want to think of how many priests and men of power in the catholic church have done twisted shit and hid behind the bible.

Im no "sympathizer" but I do have common sense, blaming a whole religion because of what evil men decide to do with it is not sensible.

gottwins?
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
regardless of what each of us believes regarding the whole religion thing, i think we can all agree that this guy should not have been a member of the US military, what this thread was started about. the government should have at a minimum taken his uniform, and if he was talking to terrorists or trying to, they should have prosecuted him for terrorist actions.

I do agree with this though, there should be zero tolerance in the military for that.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Guess these guys never heard of the crusades/witch burning and everything else that was done under "gods name". Christianity still has blood on its hands but people like to forget that, that blood can't be wiped off by simply "revising" it.

the crusades?!?!?! ugh.

Yooformula
11-09-2009, 05:09 PM

Fucking A yes! I dont care what your religion is, but if you have an issue with our Gov't or our Nation then get the fuck out of the military and dont waste anyone's time otherwise do the job you took an oath to uphold!!

Goat Roper
11-09-2009, 05:11 PM

x3

TheRX7Project
11-09-2009, 05:13 PM
I still wish they would torture the guy.
http://www.conservative-t-shirts.com/img/HDRS/HDR-waterboarding.gif

gottwins?
11-09-2009, 05:25 PM
the crusades?!?!?! ugh.

One thing of many that the terrorist of the christian faith have done.

Side note: I am christian btw, went to a catholic grade school since 3rd grade and catholic high school, so I know the long history of the catholic faith, good and bad.

lordairgtar
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Well, if you really break it down, you are supposed to as well.

Acts 3:23
"And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear the prophet, shall be destroyed."

2 Chronicles 15:13
All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
"Believers must not commune with unbelievers. What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness, light with darkness, believers with infidels?"

John 15:6
"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

Numbers 25:3-4
"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'"

Judges 4:21
"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died."

I Samuel 15:2-3
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
In the old Testament, Judaism was being usurped by the other Pagan religions existing in Canaan. They were ercting poles of Asherah, the mother-goddess of the ugaritic religion. This is where the Maypole comes from. That's what 2 Chronicles was talking about. The Acts 3:23 reference actually means cut off from fellowship. I guess that depends on how well or how badly you want to twist the original language of the writings.

lordairgtar
11-09-2009, 06:02 PM

We didn't revise it, we quit doing that. So how long do you think we have to listen to tripe like that before all the sin is washed away? It is not my responsibility to apologize for what Torquemada did, or what the Kings of Nations in collusion with the Holy Roman Empire did. My responsibility is to worship God and trust in Christ and to accept him as my Savior. There is no revision, if there were, we'd not know of this period in history. What we as humans fail to see is that humans do to humans in the Name of God rarely has anything to do with God, but has all to do with power and control of the masses. This is why I no longer attend a church regularly.

badass88gt
11-09-2009, 06:13 PM
FWIW, that isnt his facebook page, that is a page created by some douchebags who defend him and say he's a hero, not his actual, personal page.

CPonyGo
11-09-2009, 06:58 PM
he is going to be tried by Military now

Reverend Cooper
11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
What a piece of shit period.