PDA

View Full Version : Southside veterinatian...

-stew-
11-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Any body have any recommendations? This will be for my kitten. He needs shots, neutering and I'm on the fence about having him declawed.

Being a Southsider, I'd like him on the Southside. I don't want him on the Northside. You know how Northside cats are, I don't want him like that.

pOrk
11-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Cheapest place I know of is on the north side, Norwood Animal Clinic. IF you change your mind, that is...

88Nightmare
11-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I go to the Franklin Vet, located on the west end of Puetz, near where hwy100 and Loomis intersect

Car Guy
11-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Any body have any recommendations? This will be for my kitten. He needs shots, neutering and I'm on the fence about having him declawed.

We have three cats and after not receiving quality caring service at two other vets we discovered this place. He ONLY deals with cats and is a great guy to deal with, truly cares about your animal/you.....

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Milwaukee-WI/Cat-Care-Plus-Mark-E-Thomas-DVM-L0011670647.htm

Deciding on whether or not to de-claw an indoor only cat is a VERY tough decision if you truly love him/her. Reason being is de-clawing removes the first part of a cat's 'finger' at the knuckle. Think about how your life would be different if you removed the tip of every finger/thumb on both hands.....:stare

Personally I think you need to make that call on the personality of the cat, how important your furniture/woodwork/etc is, and what your future plans are (children, moving to the country, etc). For now take care of the check-up/shots/etc and after talking to a vet give it some thought. Cat's should be de-clawed no later than 18 months old so you have some time......:)

Got Boost
11-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Brentwood Animal Hosp in Oak Creek is very nice 318 W Ryan Rd... My 2 cats are fine without their front claws . and so is my furnature

Turbo-Triumph
11-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I dont know what the name of the place is, but its right next to "wendys" on Oklahoma/chase

between wendys and the strip mall there, with little ceasers, and the milw. payment center

i had a cat defiled there once, and it was $170 out the door, including laser surgery and pain meds

CATNHAT
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
kitten owner. who would have guessed?? :rolf

michelle
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I know declawing is a horrible thing, but all three of my cats are declawed (two are four-paw declawed and one still has his rear claws). I feel that if I can provide them a good life and they are declawed early enough in their lives, they will be okay and I feel better about it.

I don't have to worry about eyes getting scratched as the wrestle, items in my house getting damaged, or other injuries to the other animals (two of my cats love to hang out in the ferret playpen).

All of the vet recommendations are way out by me in Washington County, so I won't bother listing them since you are a silly southsider. :goof

GTSLOW
11-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Southside Vet:

http://douglaslperry.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/capachat_colt_python-357-magnum180362.jpg