PDA

View Full Version : Why i'll be a Authentic Auto Customer for life..

Smokey1226
11-07-2009, 08:17 PM
As many of you guys know, Jim and his crew helped us build an amazing car. Besides everything that he did extra for us, and besides building me an INSANE street pumpgas SBF, and taking great care of us there is one thing that stands out when i tell everyone about the build.

Jim aka Mr. Plimpton, gave me his word that no matter what he'd be there to help me if anything came up with the car. And for those of you who know Jim, you know that is a big deal, he means it. He is the ONLY guy i know that would call a customer monthly after the job is done to make sure the car is perfect. And if there is something small that needs to be done, without hesitation he wants it in his shop to fix it.

I honestly think he is CRAZY for doing it, but his word is his word. I've had many customers ask about my experience after the fact and i wanted to share that with BCM.

And for those of you who don't know the work they are capable of.....he took our car that was just too much work for me to handle, and they made it into this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-XmvzaJvLY

Thanks again Jim and Crew. I took it out today and left 3 big patchs down 36 ;)

Smokey1226
11-07-2009, 08:20 PM
fixed...thank you holeshot!

HP ADDICT
11-07-2009, 08:37 PM
What did that combo put down#?

Holeshot
11-07-2009, 08:39 PM
The whole crew at Authentic are great peeps. Jim and Melony have a good thing going over there.

Smokey1226
11-07-2009, 08:40 PM
What did that combo put down#?
it's never seen a dyno. Maybe next spring, but im just happy to have it back and working great. If you seen what it was before, you'd understand how happy i am just to be able to drive it and feel safe! lol :rolf

0TransAm0
11-07-2009, 09:02 PM
sounds DAMN healthy!

juicedimpss
11-07-2009, 09:06 PM
sounds good chad

DR.FORD
11-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks Chad for the kind words! You are a pleasure to work with and gave us the freedom to do it right-that in itself means everything:thumbsup
May I add if anyone ever needs the right parts the first time, Dan (Holeshot) at Napa in South Milwaukee is your guy. He goes above and beyond to make it right and is a wealth of knowledge-thanks buddy!

b4mytm
11-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Jim has been there for me over the last 15 years or so.
Fixing dents,helping my Dad with his cars,helping me the very first time I raced and taking care of various things for Matt and I .

I even experienced my first wheelie with him....down 27th st. lol.

Jim's a good guy!!

tommyt5078
11-08-2009, 11:55 AM
i even experienced my first wheelie with him....down 27th st. Lol.

pah

DR.FORD
11-08-2009, 01:10 PM
That was Ford PAH!
But we like PAH no matter what brand:thumbsup